What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

What does it matter to me ? I never disputed that simply the extrapolation of a Historic & Geographic India onto the State of India !

I found that bit as absurd as saying that Columbus found the United States of America when he reached the shores of the Americas !

Nor did I quote you or any Arab if you memory serves ! :unsure:

I quoted a 'Pakistani' namely @KingMamba because he like myself would understand where I'm coming from & would agree with me that if the 'world truly moves around money' than what the foOk were we doing in every single Arab-Israeli War ? Why the foOk have we struck up a perpetual enmity with Israel & haven't even recognized a country that we had no beef whatsoever with ? Why the foOk have we allowed Arab funded establishments & Iranian Cultural Centers to pop up all over Pakistan ? Why the foOk do we care whether Syria does or does not burn or whether Gaddaffi was a tyrant or a benevolent despot ?

Why the foOk am I even talking to you when all of this was a conversation between two Pakistanis ?

You quoted my post! I never quoted you! That's how our debate started! Remember?

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact | Page 8

Oh, stop this nonsense. KSA has done so much for Pakistan economically and during your most difficult moments. Arguably more than any other Muslim state out there!

The Israeli-Palestine conflict is a whole other thing. The reason for its Islamic relevance is Al-Quds. The third most holy city in Islam as you might know! As you do know!

Nobody told Pakistan or Pakistanis to care for Libya or Syria. I am sure that if you ask Libyans and Syrians they have never been given anything by Pakistan. I don't recall Pakistan ever being involved in Libya! Syria not much either!

What does it matter to me ? I never disputed that simply the extrapolation of a Historic & Geographic India onto the State of India !

I found that bit as absurd as saying that Columbus found the United States of America when he reached the shores of the Americas !

I quoted a 'Pakistani' namely @KingMamba because he like myself would understand where I'm coming from & would agree with me that if the 'world truly moves around money' than what the foOk were we doing in every single Arab-Israeli War ? Why the foOk have we struck up a perpetual enmity with Israel & haven't even recognized a country that we had no beef whatsoever with ? Why the foOk have we allowed Arab funded establishments & Iranian Cultural Centers to pop up all over Pakistan ? Why the foOk do we care whether Syria does or does not burn or whether Gaddaffi was a tyrant or a benevolent despot ? And when if not now would these recurrent developments not open our eyes that Tribalism & Business are the currency that the world runs around not anything else ? Why do we then consider Muslim Brotherhood when our Brothers would sell us for a wooden nickle if they could Profit from it ?

Why the foOk am I even talking to you when all of this was a conversation between two Pakistanis ?

Because we are stupid and choose to ignore our national interest for something that is not mutual. Give it one more generation, Pakistan will have a completely different foreign policy. We should imitate Turkey -No shit given or taken-;)

I quoted a 'Pakistani' namely @KingMamba because he like myself would understand where I'm coming from & would agree with me that if the 'world truly moves around money' than what the foOk were we doing in every single Arab-Israeli War ? Why the foOk have we struck up a perpetual enmity with Israel & haven't even recognized a country that we had no beef whatsoever with ? Why the foOk have we allowed Arab funded establishments & Iranian Cultural Centers to pop up all over Pakistan ? Why the foOk do we care whether Syria does or does not burn or whether Gaddaffi was a tyrant or a benevolent despot ? And when if not now would these recurrent developments not open our eyes that Tribalism & Business are the currency that the world runs around not anything else ? Why do we then consider Muslim Brotherhood when our Brothers would sell us for a wooden nickle if they could Profit from it ?

Same reason why I brought it up, Saudi government have no problems trading with India when said trade will only strengthen India meanwhile same Saudi government tries to pressure Nawaz (quite successfully at that) into stopping projects with a certain neighbor for the same reason.

Don't worry though if Pakistan needs another masjid the King will "invest" quite happily.

Same reason why I brought it up, Saudi government have no problems trading with India when said trade will only strengthen India meanwhile same Saudi government tries to pressure Nawaz (quite successfully at that) into stopping projects with a certain neighbor for the same reason.

Don't worry though if Pakistan needs another masjid the King will "invest" quite happily.
We should go ahead with the pipelines....after all it is all "business" and progress for the country!

haha wen im bored i usually say stupid things:enjoy::tongue:
cute though :D

Congratulations to India and Saudi Arabia in strengthening their Military and Trade relations. May the two nations continue on this path of mutually beneficial cooperation.

Saudi strengthening military relations with the nation which has butchered (and continues to do so) thousands of Kashmiris since 1948. I wonder what the pro-Saudi crowd thinks of this?

@Aeronaut @BATMAN @Pakistanisage @salman108

And others:

@DESERT FIGHTER @p(-)0ENiX @Oscar @WebMaster @KingMamba

There is no doubt that the Saudi people are friendly towards Pakistan but Pakistani establishment should not be foolhardy to assume the same from the Saudi establishment.

@Talon

Well, I did not know that you only meant the groupings of fruits. I thought that you were only referring to the single fruits hence it made no sense in my eyes or any source out there! Now there is no problem and we seem to be in agreement. No harm done.

Yet, you still have relations with Iran which most Arab countries view in the same manner as you view India. Also the difference between me and some reactions among certain Pakistani users here is that I do not cry about Pakistan having relations with Iran. For all I care you could become the best friends if that's what your people want and if that's in your interest. Once again what a say do I have in that as an outsider?!

You did not see me in threads dealing with Pakistan and Iran did you? Never took part in them since this is not my business.

Also KSA looks after their interests like any other country of note out there. Blame your establishment for that. They should work for Pakistan first before anyone else.

You quoted my post! I never quoted you! That's how our debate started! Remember?

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact | Page 8

You do realize that 7 comes before 8 ! :crazy:

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact | Page 7

Oh, stop this nonsense. KSA has done so much for Pakistan economically and during your most difficult moments. Arguably more than any other Muslim state out there!

The Israeli-Palestine conflict is a whole other thing. The reason for its Islamic relevance is Al-Quds. The third most holy city in Islam as you might know! As you do know!

Nobody told Pakistan or Pakistanis to care for Libya or Syria. I am sure that if you ask Libyans and Syrians they have never been given anything by Pakistan. I don't recall Pakistan ever being involved in Libya! Syria not much either!

What nonsense are you talking about ? The biggest thing you did for us when you gave us Oil on deferred payment when we exploded our Nukes - Thank You, Your Highness for waiting a while to get the pay cheque !

The Israel-Palestine Conflict is a whole different thing because they are Arabs....nothing else !

A Dead Muslim is a Dead Muslim whether he dies in the thousands of mass-graves in Kashmir or in Palestine !

@Talon

Yet, you still have relations with Iran which most Arab countries view in the same manner as you view India. Also the difference between me and some reactions among certain Pakistani users here is that I do not cry about Pakistan having relations with Iran. For all I care you could become the best friends if that's what your people want and it that's in your interest. Once again what a say do I have in that as an outsider?!

Also KSA looks after their interests like any other country of note out there. Blame your establishment for that. They should work for Pakistan first before anyone else.

Pakistan has put relations with Iran on the back burner because of Arab concerns meanwhile Arab government investments in India will only hurt Pakistani interests. I am not saying you guys should stop though I am just pointing this out to the "we must always side one way or the other" Pakistani crowd. Who @Desert Fox kindly pointed out.

Well it has little to do with sentiments of fairness and equity. The Pakistani civilian governing apparatus has very little experience in foreign policy and ergo seems to fail at taking pragmatic stands, at least till the relations built by the armed forces necessitated a more balanced stand. India on the other hand has always followed a foreign policy which is pragmatic, now we are scheduled to host the Iranian delegation and have just today also signed a pact with Israel, soon the comprehensive security dialogue with China will commence even as the GOI puts down the final touches on the MSC on the Indo-China border. Its not the Saudis who are at fault, its your own policy makers ruling the roost at the moment who REFUSE to understand that quid pro quo is essential.

@Armstrong What's got your panties in a twist? @al-Hasani can't go mentioning every Indian kingdom that the Arab traders dealt with individually, I am sure you understood what he was trying to posit, why chew his head off?

Meanwhile Saudis asking for Pakistani boots to protect Riyadh and Pakistanis calling this a win because it will grant them what exactly? Some said desert fighting experience lol last I checked Pakistan has the Thar desert for such purposes.

Pakistani intelligence is vastly overrated :lol:
@Armstrong

You do realize that 7 comes before 8 ! :crazy:

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact | Page 7

What nonsense are you talking about ? The biggest thing you did for us when you gave us Oil on deferred payment when we exploded our Nukes - Thank You, Your Highness for waiting a while to get the pay cheque !

The Israel-Palestine Conflict is a whole different thing because they are Arabs....nothing else !

A Dead Muslim is a Dead Muslim whether he dies in the thousands of mass-graves in Kashmir or in Palestine !

My fault then. This debate is a bit long as you can see.

Anyway I took a look at the post that I quoted and it was aimed at me and Arabs. So I think it is only fair that I replied to it.

Ok, whatever you say. Then write to your establishment to cut off ties with KSA, the Arab world and the whole Muslim world since you admitted that this is about the whole Muslim world and not only KSA! I am sure that we will do fine in that case!

No, it's because what is now Palestine/Israel have the most Islamic importance and relevance next after Hijaz while Kashmir has none other than there living Muslims!

Never said anything different did I? You are talking with the wrong person. I don't believe in a Ummah among state actors, I have never criticized Pakistan for having ties with Iran nor do I believe that isolation is the key in terms of dealing with Israel!

@pakistanis ... why you people always see everything with an anti india prism.. international relationship is not a zero sum game.

we dont give a foOk as @Armstrong says .

dont bring iran to your trollings . dont derail the topic @Aeronaut

Says the Kurdish troll that started the trolling in this thread where Iran was nowhere to be seen. Even @Aeronaut told you to stop trolling and derailing the thread.
Einstein in case you don't know then the user I am debating with mentioned Iran after I gave an example.

Lastly indeed we could not care what some Iranian Kurds say here about KSA relations with countries that are not Iran!

@pakistanis ... why you people always see everything with an anti india prism.. international relationship is not a zero sum game.
Oh its not about you! So dont rub yourself too much about it!

We are just saying we are gonna get gas from Iran :woot: @haman10 @SOHEIL

Lets get that pipeline going

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom