What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

Pakistan has what relations with Iran though? The penalty payments Pakistan will be paying Iran for that pipeline is the extent of the relations between the two countries.

My fault then. This debate is a bit long as you can see.

In any way I took a look at the post you quote and it was aimed at me and Arabs. So I think it is fair that I replied.

Ok, whatever you say. Then write to your establishment to cut off ties with KSA. I am sure that we will do fine in that case!

No, it's because what is now Palestine/Israel have the most Islamic importance and relevance next after Hijaz while Kashmir has none other than there living Muslims!

Never said anything different did I? You are talking with the wrong person. I don't believe in a Ummah among state actors, I have never criticized Pakistan for having ties with Iran nor do I believe that isolation is the key in terms of dealing with Israel!

Apparently the blood of an Arab & that of a Non Arab Muslim aren't equal & if we can Profit from association who cares if tens of thousands of dead Muslims litter some mass graves somewhere - At least we're making Money !

Yes Thank You I got the message loud & clear - Qalu Salama !

Apparently the blood of an Arab & that of a Non Arab Muslim aren't equal & if we can Profit from association who cares if tens of thousands of dead Muslims litter some mass graves somewhere - At least we're making Money !

Yes Thank You I got the message loud & clear - Qalu Salama !

If that's your interpretation then so be it.

Anyway I have no problems with KSA having ties to India and in fact welcome the big trade. A trade, relations etc. that are approximately 5000 years old. Relations that never hurt us either.

If people have a problem with simple business ties with one of the biggest markets out there then I can't do much about it can I?

Oh its not about you! So dont rub yourself too much about it!

We are just saying we are gonna get gas from Iran :woot:

as india and saudi signed a defence deal.. few pakistani fanboys have decided to buy gas from iran..which was halted by their govt few days back....:rofl:

and kindly read the thread title first before getting overboard

Einstein in case you don't know then the user I am debating with mentioned Iran after I gave an example.

i dont give a foOk , just u have no right to open your mouth about iran in a non-related thread

Iranian Kurds

again , human wannabe , for the 10 millionth time :

race only matters in your retarded tribe . its of no importance here in iran .

its 2014 For the love of God

i dont give a foOk , just u have no right to open your mouth about iran in a non-related thread

again , human wannabe , for the 10 millionth time :

race only matters in your retarded tribe . its of no importance here in iran .

its 2014 For the love of God

Keep quite. Learn proper English as well and don't quote me. This thread is not about your failed country. Funny coming from a notorious troll that tried to derail this thread first when it has nothing to do with Iran!

Oh its not about you! So dont rub yourself too much about it!

We are just saying we are gonna get gas from Iran :woot: @haman10 @SOHEIL

Lets get that pipeline going

Don't you read the news ? It is already a dead deal, seems ganja got some kind of deal from the Oil Kingdom in exchange for dropping the issue. Not to mention GOP was never serious in getting a sanction waiver for the project didn't even attempt too by most accounts so Pakistan was screwed regardless.

as india and saudi signed a defence deal.. few pakistani fanboys have decided to buy gas from iran..which was halted by their govt few days back....:rofl:

and kindly read the thread title first before getting overboard
Iran was brought into the thread on comparison measure...and we had stopped the pipeline due to Arabs ....

Like I said it is nothing even to do with you....we gonna get that gas!

This comment just showed up on my twitter TL:

Today, India welcomed Iranian Foreign Minister & signed security pact with Israel, while hosting Saudi Crown Prince

Don't you read the news ? It is already a dead deal, seems ganja got some kind of deal from the Oil Kingdom in exchange for dropping the issue. Not to mention GOP was never serious in getting a sanction waiver for the project didn't even attempt too by most accounts so Pakistan was screwed regardless.

Its a bit more complicated than that but naturally the pressure was there & not only from the Americans - Perhaps not even primarily if speculation is to be listened to !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom