What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

As a Pakistani, i welcome this news wholeheartedly. In fact, more such news would be good news indeed, for the whole of Pakistan and its people.

Hopefully, Saudi Arabia is also willing to alter its stance on major disputes between Pakistan and india in india's favor, NOW THAT WOULD TRULY BE A MIRACLE FROM THE ALL MIGHTY!!

Only then would the delusional fools wet dreaming about a so called "brotherhood" realize that reality contradicts their fantasy.

Don't you read the news ? It is already a dead deal, seems ganja got some kind of deal from the Oil Kingdom in exchange for dropping the issue. Not to mention GOP was never serious in getting a sanction waiver for the project didn't even attempt too by most accounts so Pakistan was screwed regardless.
Well there is always CPR :ashamed: esp after this event! We are learning from the same Oil Kingdom about National interest and progress! :woot:

This comment just showed up on my twitter TL:

Today, India welcomed Iranian Foreign Minister & signed security pact with Israel, while hosting Saudi Crown Prince

:lol:

Let's see if the heroic Mullah's in Iran will get the same stick from our Pakistani bunch here that seem to be outraged by KSA and India having ties (like every Muslim country out there) yet proclaimed that they did not care about KSA-Indian relations in the beginning of the debate!

Its a bit more complicated than that but naturally the pressure was there & not only from the Americans - Perhaps not even primarily if speculation is to be listened to !

GOP could have worked something out with America with 2014 deadline looming Pakistan has leverage it could have gotten the waiver in some sort of deal, most sources even on this site say the pressure came from the middle east and not from Washington.

India welcomed Iranian Foreign Minister & signed security pact with Israel, while hosting Saudi Crown Prince.:azn::pop: :coffee:

As a Pakistani, i welcome this news wholeheartedly. In fact, more such news would be good news indeed, for the whole of Pakistan and its people.
Hopefully, Saudi Arabia is also willing to alter its stance on major disputes between Pakistan and india in india's favor, NOW THAT WOULD TRULY BE A MIRACLE FROM THE ALL MIGHTY!!

Only then would the delusional fools wet dreaming about a so called "brotherhood" realize that reality contradicts their fantasy.

KSa will not do that . Also we do not need KSA's support on Disputes b/w India and Pakistan . We can stand on our own . A couple of more decades and we will leave you far far behind in economics . Even today situation is favorable to India .

Let's see if the heroic Mullah's in Iran will get the same stick from our Pakistani bunch here that seem to be outraged by KSA and India having ties (like every Muslim country out there) yet proclaimed that they did not care about KSA-Indian relations in the beginning of the debate!

We have no prob with you signing a deal anywhere on the planet as long as you stay off our gas pipeline!

It is also because of Arabs we denounced Israel....again not in our favour and def nothing benefiting us from either of these 2!

@Cherokee

Before I venture out to buy some food were you not then from Kerala? If so can you quickly recommend some dishes that one can make at home with the right ingredients? Or buy at Indian restaurants? There are quite a few here. Already frequented one.

We have no prob with you signing a deal anywhere on the planet as long as you stay off our gas pipeline!

It is also because of Arabs we denounced Israel....again not in our favour and def nothing benefiting us from either of these 2!

Never told you to do any of those things! As I said you are speaking to the wrong person. Been repeating myself 3-4 times now to no avail it seems!

Who is outraged?

KSa will not do that . Also we do not need KSA's support on Disputes b/w India and Pakistan . We can stand on our own . A couple of more decades and we will leave you far far behind in economics . Even today situation is favorable to India .
yup and maybe a couple more masjids + madrassahs in India cant harm anyone

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom