What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

@Armstrong n u all y r u ppl getting jealous of india n saudi military copperation?:undecided:

let da time cum n we will do all sorta cooperation whether military or lollywood cooperation wid China:enjoy: indias first enemy:meeting::drag:

Jealous no just pointing out the reality, I just find it funny that the biggest opposition to Pakistan taking a neutral stance in geopolitics comes from Pakistanis themselves, even the supposed educated Pakistanis here on the forum try to pick and choose sides when looking at Pakistan's halat today the last thing Pakistan needs is such a thing.

We have no prob with you signing a deal anywhere on the planet as long as you stay off our gas pipeline!

It is also because of Arabs we denounced Israel....again not in our favour and def nothing benefiting us from either of these 2!

It's your problem not theirs .

Never told you to do any of those things! As I said you are speaking to the wrong person. Been repeating myself 3-4 times now to no avail it seems!
Actually I am not sure how you got quoted...I was just saying congrats to Saudi and we should learn from you guys and aim at progress...Now I repeated that 3-4 times :unsure:

can u read the statement that i have bolded ? u have shelved the pipeline and you will get the gas now... from where ??
Read all my posts then get back to me :coffee:

I'm just utterly confused at what India and Saudi Arabia have to cooperate when it comes to defense.

Dont get me wrong. Investment back and further in other sectors are greats, but dont get this one.

Yet I haven never even commented on Pakistani-Iranian relations. In fact I have even told in this very debate that what those two nations do is their business alone and not mine. If Pakistan and Iran want to form closer ties than with any other country out there then they are welcome to do that! Just like what KSA does in terms of business relations alone with country x or y is not outsiders business! Looking at it black and white at least!

So for the six time or so you are speaking with the wrong person!
Lastly if Pakistan wants to have relations with Israel as well they will not hear a bad word from me either.

In fact KSA could use the expertise of Israel on certain issues more than they can use certain Muslim countries!!!!!

Yeah I know and I got no problems with you bro you should know that but the government of KSA is what I have an issue with. They should hold Pakistan to the same standard but no they expect Pakistan to pick its side and even asks for troop commitments.

yup and manybe a couple more masjids + madrassahs in India cant harm anyone

That my dear is why you don't understand Indian Foreign Policy . We will have all loans and aid for development but we will not allow any particular country to butt in our education system . That is why if you notice you will see this contrast . Indians on this forum ( most of them) will support both saudi and iran . We are not fueled by religious fire just economics .

Congratulations to India and Saudi Arabia in strengthening their Military and Trade relations. May the two nations continue on this path of mutually beneficial cooperation.

Saudi strengthening military relations with the nation which has butchered (and continues to do so) thousands of Kashmiris since 1948. I wonder what the pro-Saudi crowd thinks of this?

@Aeronaut @BATMAN @Pakistanisage @salman108

And others:

@DESERT FIGHTER @p(-)0ENiX @Oscar @WebMaster @KingMamba

As a not pro saudi.. Ill tell you I dont expect anything else from Saudi Arabia and not less of more kissing the Mutatutakahn from Pakistan for Saudis. India is not that much a danger as much is our attitude with the GCC.

Yeah I know and I got no problems with you bro you should know that but the government of KSA is what I have an issue with. They should hold Pakistan to the same standard but no they expect Pakistan to pick its side and even asks for troop commitments.

Yet KSA is not doing anything different than what Iran, Turkey and basically every other Muslim state is doing. You have a problem with all Muslim governments or is it only KSA?

Ask that question to your fellow countrymen here who seemingly ignore that. An Indian user was so kind to inform us of the Iranian foreign minister visiting Iran and meeting with his Indian counterpart. What do you think that they are doing there if not business?

Which was false news.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom