What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

Can anybody elaborate on this "Military cooperation" part. Is it just related to Joint Training and Exercises or are we planning to do some kind of a joint venture in development of some military products. And can any Saudi member give some informative links regarding KSA military training and equipments as well as regarding their military technology and industry

KSA is the only government that tries to leverage Pakistan in its foreign policy, I feel like I am repeating myself. Anyway the point I was trying to make was actually for some Pakistani users here and not you. :D

A time should come in the life of a budding painter like yourself when even he realizes that hitting his head against a brick wall isn't going to produce a fresco - So stop it ! :crazy:

Well this cooperation just made it their prob when Pak signs with Iran and Israel!

No it won't . Stand for your country . It's not that hard trust me . Even Dirt poor India with other dirt poor countries right after its independence formed NAM ( Nonaligned movement ) . How hard is it to stand for your interests ??

A time should come in the life of a budding painter like yourself when even he realizes that hitting his head against a brick wall isn't going to produce a fresco - So stop it ! :crazy:

Let' assume that this is the case which I doubt since every country is looking for its own interests before anything else including Pakistan. Then blame your government for listening! It seems that they rely on KSA in some ways otherwise they would not be doing those apparent favors!

For instance economically.

So once again blame your government if that is the case. I am sure that KSA and the GCC would survive, Iranian-Pakistani gas pipeline or not.:lol:

No disrespect.

No it won't . Stand for your country . It's not that hard trust me . Even Dirt poor India with other dirt poor countries right after its independence formed NAM ( Nonaligned movement ) . How hard is it to stand for your interests ??

Tht NAM itself was a BS... india was sitting in the soviet camp...

Let' assume that this is the case which I doubt since every country is looking for its own interests before anything else including Pakistan. Then blame your government for listening! It seems that they rely on KSA in some ways otherwise they would not be doing those apparent favors!

For instance economically.

So once again blame your government if that is the case. I am sure that KSA and the GCC would survive, Iranian-Pakistani gas pipeline or not.:lol:

No disrespect.

Why are you quoting me ? :unsure:

What do a painter, a fresco & a brick-wall have to do with International Relations ? :what:

I thought we were done for that day with that talk !

let me put it bluntly... pakistanis are emotional fools ... don't have any strategic or pragmatic thinking ....on the other hand rest of the world look out of their mutual interests... international diplomacy is not a zero sum game...
You concluded this from PDF? wow you got plenty of awara time at hand! Nice observation I dont want to write down mine because this is not a competition on who has the worst mindset! :enjoy:

Tht NAM itself was a BS... india was sitting in the soviet camp...

No it was not . That happened in Sixties and seventies to save ourself from wrath of U.S. . We never put our foot in Soviet war in Afghanistan while Pakistan wen't all in . That;s the difference between alignment and non alignment .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom