What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

That my dear is why you don't understand Indian Foreign Policy . We will have all loans and aid for development but we will not allow any particular country to butt in our education system . That is why if you notice you will see this contrast . Indians on this forum ( most of them) will support both saudi and iran . We are not fueled by religious fire just economics .
Time will tell who is what :whistle:

Yet KSA is not doing anything different than what Iran, Turkey and basically every other Muslim state is doing. You have a problem with all Muslim governments or is it only KSA?

Which was false news.

I have a problem with two governments KSA for current grievances and Iran for past grievances. You say you never see anti Iranian government from Pakistani members but most of the Pakistani members here who support KSA 100% are by default anti Iranian in their outlook. :pop:
Also Pakistani and Iranian relations are nearly frozen because of current affairs which has entirely to do with Pakistan relations with government of KSA.

That my dear is why you don't understand Indian Foreign Policy . We will have all loans and aid for development but we will not allow any particular country to butt in our education system . That is why if you notice you will see this contrast . Indians on this forum ( most of them) will support both saudi and iran . We are not fueled by religious fire just economics .

let me put it bluntly... pakistanis are emotional fools ... don't have any strategic or pragmatic thinking ....on the other hand rest of the world look out of their mutual interests... international diplomacy is not a zero sum game...

Actually I am not sure how you got quoted...I was just saying congrats to Saudi and we should learn from you guys and aim at progress...Now I repeated that 3-4 times :unsure:

Read all my posts then get back to me :coffee:

Just tell me how u gonna get gas without govt consent and pipeline.

I have a problem with two governments KSA for current grievances and Iran for past grievances. You say you never see anti Iranian government from Pakistani members but most of the Pakistani members here who support KSA 100% are by default anti Iranian in their outlook. :pop:

ALL Muslim governments (major ones) have business (economic) ties with India. Once again why single out KSA that have close ties to Pakistan? There is no consistency at all. KSA is not dependent on Pakistan. Yet we are still among your closest allies.

I at least openly have declared that the phenomenon of Ummah do not exist on a state level. I have also admitted that business is business. I have also said that whatever Pakistan or any other country is doing is not my business.

So what is the problem?

ALL Muslim governments (major ones) have business (economic) ties with India. Once again why single out KSA that have close ties to Pakistan? There is no consistency.
I at least openly have declared that the phenomenon of Ummah do not exist on a state level. I have also admitted that business is business. I have also said that whatever Pakistan or any other country is doing is not my business.

So what is the problem?

KSA is the only government that tries to leverage Pakistan in its foreign policy, I feel like I am repeating myself. Anyway the point I was trying to make was actually for some Pakistani users here and not you. :D

KSA is the only government that tries to leverage Pakistan in its foreign policy, I feel like I am repeating myself. Anyway the point I was trying to make was actually for some Pakistani users here and not you. :D

Let' assume that this is the case which I doubt since every country is looking for its own interests before anything else including Pakistan. Then blame your government for listening! It seems that they rely on KSA in some ways otherwise they would not be doing those apparent favors!

For instance economically.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom