What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

No it won't . Stand for your country . It's not that hard trust me . Even Dirt poor India with other dirt poor countries right after its independence formed NAM ( Nonaligned movement ) . How hard is it to stand for your interests ??
Oh we stand...our politicians on the other hand stand on the other scale with a begging bowl :unsure:

No it was not . That happened in Sixties and seventies to save ourself from wrath of U.S. . We never put our foot in Soviet war in Afghanistan while Pakistan wen't all in . That;s the difference between alignment and non alignment .

lol save "ourselves" from USA.. yeah .. right... as for soldiers.. did the USSR need any? lmao.. although you had no problem supporting the invasion of Afghanistan...

If they were involved in terrorism.. govt should say it openly... why is it shying away? its not like heaven is going to fall... if not.. than a fair trail ?

Yeah hopefully now with the prospected passing of that Anti-Terrorism Legislation this would be solved; Army kay Angle seh bhi deekhaa kar na before the Courts would let go of Terrorists on a legal technicality or because evidence from certain sources or certain kinds was inadmissible in courts & then that same person would go & engage in a Terrorist Activity elsewhere again !

Why are you quoting me ? :unsure:

What do a painter, a fresco & a brick-wall have to do with International Relations ? :what:

I thought we were done for that day with that talk !

So you are blaming KSA for looking after its interests like any other country out there. Yet no word for your government that is actually the one ruling your country and the one deciding. Is KSA threatening an atomic power such as Pakistan with a gun pointed to your heads to apparently do those favors that have a little impact anyway?

Yet, once again no words about ALL the other Muslim countries that have business ties with India. Only KSA.

Anyway let's end it here.

Indeed it is hopeless.

Lastly you can get your revenge by doing business with Iran. I promise you not to care like whenever Pakistani and Iranian ties were discussed!

Congratulations to India and Saudi Arabia in strengthening their Military and Trade relations. May the two nations continue on this path of mutually beneficial cooperation.

Saudi strengthening military relations with the nation which has butchered (and continues to do so) thousands of Kashmiris since 1948. I wonder what the pro-Saudi crowd thinks of this?

And others:

@p(-)0ENiX

To be honest, I don't mind hearing about Saudi Arabia having any sort of relationship with any other country. They are looking after themselves, & that is their right to do so. Every nation's primary concern is to look after it's own people. Besides, you already know that my concept of Muslim unity is slightly different from the one most Pakistanis adhere to & have misunderstood resulting in them having odd views of the world. I like Saudi Arabia & that should come as no surprise since I was raised here. Most people under ordinary circumstances develop respect for the nations they live in & that's somewhat natural. In any case, Pakistan's regional, economic, geographical, & political issues have always been our own concerns, & I recall that we both agreed that we will have to resolve issues like Kashmir on our own.

Oi @KingMamba - Yeh @p(-)0ENiX kiya chup chap posts parhiii ja rahaa haiii ? :unsure:

I am using my iPad & I generally limit that to content consumption, so I wasn't in the mood to post anything.

Bachara kyah bole who toh udar behta wa hai. :coffee:

I have trouble with transliteration sometimes. Does that mean I am sitting too far away to respond in spite of the fact that we are all communicating via the Internet? Lol!

Last edited:
Yeah hopefully now with the prospected passing of that Anti-Terrorism Legislation this would be solved; Army kay Angle seh bhi deekhaa kar na before the Courts would let go of Terrorists on a legal technicality or because evidence from certain sources or certain kinds was inadmissible in courts & then that same person would go & engage in a Terrorist Activity elsewhere again !

dreams... wet dreams..

You concluded this from PDF? wow you got plenty of awara time at hand! Nice observation I dont want to write down mine because this is not a competition on who has the worst mindset! :enjoy:

I have not concluded it from PDF.. just watch the developments for the last several years you will arrive at the same conclusion...you people have been used by westerners and arabs....

see what happened saudi prince came .. you cancelled the deal with Iranians and now india has a defense pact with saudis...

lol save "ourselves" from USA.. yeah .. right... as for soldiers.. did the USSR need any? lmao.. although you had no problem supporting the invasion of Afghanistan...

Oh Please . We did not offer our Military bases nor our soldiers , nor our future ( opening up of thousand of madrassas funded by saudis ) unlike you .

So you are blaming KSA for looking after its interests like any other country out there. Yet no word for your government that is actually the one ruling your country and the one deciding. Is KSA threatening an atomic power such as Pakistan with a gun pointed to your heads to apparently do those favors that have a little impact anyway?

Yet, once again no words about ALL the other Muslim countries that have business ties with India. Only KSA.

Anyway let's end it here.

Indeed it is hopeless.

Lastly you can get your revenge by doing business with Iran. I promise you not to care.

Why the foOk am I being quoted here ? :crazy:

Where did I, in my last 2 posts that you quoted, mentioned Iran, Business, the Atomic Power, Pakistan, India or KSA ? :unsure:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom