What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

Im not saying we are unpatriotic or all are fuckin marching for some azad baluchistan chutiyapa... nope... but.....the the sense of neglect...................?

Yeah there is that - Sorry for not paying attention ! :(

The current CM seems to be a Non-Tribal & maybe he will initiate some development projects soon !

Ok, let's end it here since I am clearly speaking with a wall today! Keep acting like you don't know what I am trying to get across. Our debate never ended until now.

Had I know that you were going to barge in out of the blue & start the conversation anew I would've responded accordingly; I seem to be under the impression that you were quoting the wrong person over & over again !

Okay I'll respond to it !

Had I know that you were going to barge in out of the blue & start the conversation anew I would've responded accordingly; I seem to be under the impression that you were quoting the wrong person over & over again !

Okay I'll respond to it !

Never mind. It's always KSA's faults on this forum. So let us end it here. Tired of discussing this. This news was just news concerning KSA and India relations. Nothing more.

If cutting ties with KSA completely is what suits your country and people the best then you are free to do so as well if it was up to me!

Countries or people are not forced to have relations with us but we do appreciate old-time allies, friends and ancient ties such as the one with the Indian Subcontinent.

So you are blaming KSA for looking after its interests like any other country out there. Yet no word for your government that is actually the one ruling your country and the one deciding. Is KSA threatening an atomic power such as Pakistan with a gun pointed to your heads to apparently do those favors that have a little impact anyway?

Yet, once again no words about ALL the other Muslim countries that have business ties with India. Only KSA.

Anyway let's end it here.

Indeed it is hopeless.

Lastly you can get your revenge by doing business with Iran. I promise you not to care like whenever Pakistani and Iranian ties were discussed!

I'm not blaming KSA for anything !

I can't imagine why it is ever so difficult for you to get through your head that I was having a conversation with @KingMamba - a Pakistani !

A conversation in which I was elucidating that KSA is trading with India, it is looking after its interests & is even entering into Defense Cooperation with them - Why then do we find ourselves so amenable every time a nudge comes to us from the Arab World to put the Iran-Pakistan pipe-line on hault, to station military personnel in KSA or help with the Syrian Problem either diplomatically at the UN (when we had a seat on the Security Council) or now when there is talk of Arms being routed through Pakistan & similarly the whole Arab-Israeli Wars & the baggage that comes with it - Why...why did we do that & why did we continue to do it ?

Does that remotely seem like a question to 'Saudi Arabia' ?

You butted into the Conversation - I did not !

As for the other Muslim Countries - I did mention them...I did in my first or second post (at the end) but because 'other Muslim' countries aren't entering into Military Cooperation with India on this thread why the hell would I write a post for that ?

@Armstrong @al-Hasani

Okay, no more argument on Saudi-Pak thing.

All posts will be deleted from now own. Its time to pay attention to some other threads.

Shining or darkening we are happy with the current situation . :D . Look who is calling out on "BS Rant" .

Im sorry if your tiny brain is incapable of thinking straight.. and prone to diverting to nonsense when running out to logic and facts...

P.S:As for shining,darkening or happiness.... not sure why the recent polls negate that statment...

Good bye.

Im sorry if your tiny brain is incapable of thinking straight.. and prone to diverting to nonsense when running out to logic and facts...

P.S:As for shining,darkening or happiness.... not sure why the recent polls negate that statment...

Good bye.

Heh . Not a single comprehensible statement :D .

I'm not blaming KSA for anything !

I can't imagine why it is ever so difficult for you to get through your head that I was having a conversation with @KingMamba - a Pakistani !

A conversation in which I was elucidating that KSA is trading with India, it is looking after its interests & is even entering into Defense Cooperation with them - Why then do we find ourselves so amenable every time a nudge comes to us from the Arab World to put the Iran-Pakistan pipe-line on hault, to station military personnel in KSA or help with the Syrian Problem either diplomatically at the UN (when we had a seat on the Security Council) or now when there is talk of Arms being routed through Pakistan & similarly the whole Arab-Israeli Wars & the baggage that comes with it - Why...why did we do that & why did we continue to do it ?

Does that remotely seem like a question to 'Saudi Arabia' ?

You butted into the Conversation - I did not !

As for the other Muslim Countries - I did mention them...I did in my first or second post (at the end) but because 'other Muslim' countries aren't entering into Military Cooperation with India on this thread why the hell would I write a post for that ?
Your post sound like a Great Betrayal by saudi to pakistan ....

Yes, your undying desire, because it was none but you who started with the usual crap of "Oh may be Indians will still not like us"...

I don't understand what is making you so angry, flying off the handle over my initial statement.

if you can't comprehend what I wrote, then get educated - at some "school".

I hold an MA from MAN Uni :D

And please do keep noting the attitude of Indians, the experience will come handy whenever you visit a non-Islamic country.

There is no point for observing the attitude of Indians in a " Non-Islamic " country my boy. We do have a great number of Indians working in professional jobs similar to those living overseas.

Your statement indicated that you either think less of Indians living in KSA or you might have developed some Islamophopic sentiments. Asserting religion into everything spoils the basic essences in the meaning of humanity.

Cutting rest of your crap, my dear brother, Saudis did try their formula for peace between India and Pakistan. Did not work in India

That is another blatant baseless colorless lie, just as much as the whole " the uninvited " Imam.

but we are all witness to decades long peace process in Pakistan - 65,000 and counting

Terrorism exists everywhere. Thousands of Indians have died in terror attacks led by Muslims, Hindus, Christians, and Sikhs, and god knows what else.

But we sure have experienced the spillover of the peace firsthand

Everybody did. Three days ago, three Saudi Policemen were killed in a terror attack. Thousands have died over the years in here as well.

So whenever a Saudi talks peace, you know very well you are the most deserving candidate for the attitude you encounter

We never want into an offense with you, to make a peace in the first place. :lol:

But, Is this some kind of an extortion? So either you change your view on Kashmir so we can make love or else?

not just from Indians, but from everyone who does not live in an Islamic country - that's about the entire civilized world.

We have a very different idea about what does " Civilization " stand for at this point. Your logic is very interesting, with a bigotry toward all Muslims not just as a faith but it appears to me that you tend to think of Muslims as if they were a race.

I hardly think the average Indian citizen can ever hold a candle to the average Turkish or Malaysian in terms of living standards and all.

Oh and just for the record, since you happen to be an upper Islamophobe, yours truly does happen to be a half American, of an Italiano Texan descent - Roman Catholic family -

So please spare us from being a spokesperson to the West, no body is appointing you an attorney for them, especially at a time when you're at a standoff with them.

By the way, there is indeed a whole big world out there, where the mere mention of love does not immediately bring a husband and wife in picture. Please keep your Saudi culture to yourself, you are only embarrassing yourself and your fellow Saudis.

:lol: hold your horses

I've visited dozens of countries my dear boy, perhaps you might need to use this piece of advise on your own bigoted ego.

Every single culture in this world concludes that the only ever-lasting love relation between men and women is bound by a vow, marriage. With that being said, I think my analogy is fair and lovely. You might want to watch over what you say next time if you don't wish to hear something unpleasant.

Yes, your undying desire, because it was none but you who started with the usual crap of "Oh may be Indians will still not like us"... if you can't comprehend what I wrote, then get educated - at some "school". And please do keep noting the attitude of Indians, the experience will come handy whenever you visit a non-Islamic country.

Cutting rest of your crap, my dear brother, Saudis did try their formula for peace between India and Pakistan. Did not work in India, but we are all witness to decades long peace process in Pakistan - 65,000 and counting. But we sure have experienced the spillover of the peace firsthand. So whenever a Saudi talks peace, you know very well you are the most deserving candidate for the attitude you encounter - not just from Indians, but from everyone who does not live in an Islamic country - that's about the entire civilized world.

By the way, there is indeed a whole big world out there, where the mere mention of love does not immediately bring a husband and wife in picture. Please keep your Saudi culture to yourself, you are only embarrassing yourself and your fellow Saudis.

I see this thread like this:

indians before this news:

Oh the Saudis are like this and tht.. evil muslims,jihadis etc..

indians after this news:

Awesome.. **** yeah..

Pakistanis:

Our Saudi brothers.. ummah **** yeah.

After this news:

This aint kewl..

Me:

:rofl: :pop:

From now on I won't have any argument with @Yzd Khalifa :D
I see this thread like this:

indians before this news:

Oh the Saudis are like this and tht.. evil muslims,jihadis etc..

indians after this news:

Awesome.. **** yeah..

Pakistanis:

Our Saudi brothers.. ummah **** yeah.

After this news:

This aint kewl..

Me:

:rofl: :pop:

Sums up the mentality of pdf members quite well.:lol:

I wonder what @kalu_miah has to say about this. ;)

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom