What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

I see this thread like this:

indians before this news:

Oh the Saudis are like this and tht.. evil muslims,jihadis etc..

indians after this news:

Awesome.. **** yeah..

Pakistanis:

Our Saudi brothers.. ummah **** yeah.

After this news:

This aint kewl..

Me:

:rofl: :pop:

Another point.

Had this been about virtually every other Muslim country than KSA this thread would not have attracted as many Pakistani users nor even remotely as many replies.

Yet despite the fact that EVERY SINGLE Muslim country of worth has economic and other ties with India!

The whole world seems obsessed about KSA for good and bad!:rofl:

Another point.

Had this been about virtually every other Muslim country than KSA this thread would not have attracted as many Pakistani users nor even remotely as many replies.

Yet despite the fact that EVERY SINGLE Muslim country of worth has economic and other ties with India!

The whole world seems obsessed about KSA for good and bad!:rofl:

Sure who cares about economic ties.. military ties seem to make ummah lovas mad though... i mean why not? Saudis arent fuckin retarded like Pakis...:lol:

Most ummah lovers thump chest about ummah n brotherhood n shit ... but dont know Iraq,Egypt etc were actively pro india and supporting proxies in Pakistan while sitting in the lap of USSR ... Iraqi consulate was even raided and large caches or arms n ammo discovered intended for militants in the south... Egypt again a similiar story?

Iran.. well after Reza Shah was kicked out and mullahs took over.. they were pissed over SETO N CENTO ... ? even now chahbahr port?

KSA friendly with india( its their right).

while our so called leaders continue with their fucked up appeasement policy ... its our fault.

Sure who cares about economic ties.. military ties seem to make ummah lovas mad though... i mean why not? Saudis arent fuckin retarded like Pakis...:lol:

Most ummah lovers thump chest about ummah n brotherhood n shit ... but dont know Iraq,Egypt etc were actively pro india and supporting proxies in Pakistan while sitting in the lap of USSR ... Iraqi consulate was even raided and large caches or arms n ammo discovered intended for militants in the south... Egypt again a similiar story?

Iran.. well after Reza Shah was kicked out and mullahs took over.. they were pissed over SETO N CENTO ... ? even now chahbahr port?

while our so called leaders continue with their fucked up appeasement policy ... its our fault.

Iraq supported Balochis against Iran not Pakistan

I'm not blaming KSA for anything !

I can't imagine why it is ever so difficult for you to get through your head that I was having a conversation with @KingMamba - a Pakistani !

A conversation in which I was elucidating that KSA is trading with India, it is looking after its interests & is even entering into Defense Cooperation with them - Why then do we find ourselves so amenable every time a nudge comes to us from the Arab World to put the Iran-Pakistan pipe-line on hault, to station military personnel in KSA or help with the Syrian Problem either diplomatically at the UN (when we had a seat on the Security Council) or now when there is talk of Arms being routed through Pakistan & similarly the whole Arab-Israeli Wars & the baggage that comes with it - Why...why did we do that & why did we continue to do it ?

Does that remotely seem like a question to 'Saudi Arabia' ?

You butted into the Conversation - I did not !

As for the other Muslim Countries - I did mention them...I did in my first or second post (at the end) but because 'other Muslim' countries aren't entering into Military Cooperation with India on this thread why the hell would I write a post for that ?

Its time for Pakistan to totally forget about KSA and think of its own strategic and economic interest.
Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline would be a huge game changer.
Remember this: We want a stabile AND strong Pakistan.
It is in Irans own interest to have a strong Pakistan, so it can buffer against the rise of India.

Why is Pakistan (a nation state of 180 million people!) indulging a 20 million tribal Arab country?
Instead of listening to bunch of tribal Tazi A-rabs, develop strong cooperative relations with your ethnolinguistic brothers in Iran. :)

I don't know why some people are jumping up and down for rice export agreement. LOL.

A military cooperation ! Doesn't sound big news to me for the fact that it will not go beyond exchanging visits and counter-terror cooperation. No arm deals whatsoever.

Cooperation in the field of energy, infrastructure, scientific reachers, trade and investments.

That will definitely not going against Pakistan interests in anyway considering the visit came after Pakistan, China, Japan.

Saudi Arabia has alos singed defense cooperation and joint ventures in defense production with Pakistan recently. It has also and for the third time financing Pakistan Neelum-Jhelum and Golen-Gol hydropower projects. Not to mention the $10 billion oil agreement.

Yes, they don't understand that GOVERNMENTS that essentially run the biggest firms in the world, states, are not run like coffee clubs or by the average Muslim Joe.

Yet, if this so-called Ummah on a state level between Muslim countries existed or even partially worked then I wonder why the hell all those conflicts in the Muslim world are not solved by now and why 99,9% of the world ignores Yemen being piss poor and in constant conflict or Iraq, or Syria or dozens of other issues. Yet some Muslims have glorified 2-3 conflicts where Muslims are engaged as more worthy than the others that those same persons, who cry when their "curse" is not being given all the attention, don't give a fook about let alone know anything about. It's pathetic.

Indeed it seems that your country is run by idiots. Since apparently the WORLD SUPAPOWER KSA can blackmail an atomic power like Pakistan. That blackmailing apparently gives us huge favors but I never understood how and when that has happened!

I mean if India was tiny Timor or something we could not have any ties with it. But whether we like it or not then India is a potential giant.

Anyway I am not even going to mention all those facts I mentioned before about the Arabian Peninsula and the Indian Subcontinent having 5000 years old ties and only mostly good relations that never harmed any parties.

Also the usual nonsense about Muslim states not doing enough for other Muslims. Well, no shit sherlock. I think that we all can see that. Muslims are not only supposed to look after other Muslims but humanity in general. But still we don't give a crap about Africans dying from hunger and aids each day. Palestinians and Kashmiris live in paradise compared to them but we never give a fook about them or speak about them.

That's why I don't take this empty talk seriously anymore.

@Armstrong ... we will have to take a dump on ideas like ummah n other shit if we want to succeed.. "likh lay ais gal nu".
"

Yes, they don't understand that GOVERNMENTS that essentially run the biggest firms in the world, states, are not run like coffee clubs or by the average Muslim Joe.

Yet, if this so-called Ummah on a state level between Muslim countries existed or even partially worked then I wonder why the hell all those conflicts in the Muslim world are not solved by now and why 99,9% of the world ignores Yemen being piss poor and in constant conflict or Iraq, or Syria or dozens of other issues. Yet some Muslims have glorified 2-3 conflicts where Muslims are engaged as more worthy than the others that those same persons, who cry when their "curse" is not being given all the attention, don't give a fook about let alone know anything about. It's pathetic.

Indeed it seems that your country is run by idiots. Since apparently the WORLD SUPAPOWER KSA can blackmail an atomic power like Pakistan. That blackmailing apparently gives us huge favors but I never understood how and when that has happened!

I mean if India was tiny Timor or something we could not have any ties with it. But whether we like it or not then India is a potential giant.

Anyway I am not even going to mention all those facts I mentioned before about the Arabian Peninsula and the Indian Subcontinent having 5000 years old ties and only mostly good relations that never harmed any parties.

Also the usual nonsense about Muslim states not doing enough for other Muslims. Well, no shit sherlock. I think that we all can see that. Muslims are not only supposed to look after other Muslims but humanity in general. BUt still we don't give a crap about Africans dying from hunger and aids each day. Palestinians and Kashmiris live in paradise compared to them but we never give a fook about them or speak about them.

You still dont understand do you? its not your fault but ours... you can make peace will our enemy ... we wont do tht with yours... why? coz we are loco...:lol:

@Armstrong ... we will have to take a dump on ideas like ummah n other shit if we want to succeed.. "likh lay ais gal nu".
"

You still dont understand do you? its not your fault but ours... you can make peace will our enemy ... we wont do tht with yours... why? coz we are loco...:lol:

Who says anything about fault? I am just pinpointing the hypocrisy of all Muslims including those obsessed about Kashmir and Palestine. I see no need to ignore it.

It's even more comical when people engaged in a similar struggle are fighting on this forum (seen it myself) about whose conflict is worse or who has the bigger right to get more exposed in the media etc. LOL. If that was not proof enough for this nonsense that many speak about called "Ummah between state actors" then I do not know!

Who says anything about fault? I am just pinpointing the hypocrisy of all Muslims including those obsessed about Kashmir and Palestine. I see no need to ignore it.

There is no hypocrisy on our parts... its lunacy... as for Kashmir... look at it this way... Pak cries about Palestine every now and than ... how many of our "ummah" brethern even give a damn about Kashmir?

There is no hypocrisy on our parts... its lunacy... as for Kashmir... look at it this way... Pak cries about Palestine every now and than ... how many of our "ummah" brethern even give a damn about Kashmir?

Pakistan nor any other country is doing anything about the Palestine conflict right now other than condemning Israel like all other Muslim countries. At least not enough. Vice versa as well obviously. That's my point. Nobody looks better than the other here. I am talking about state actors.

Also this is not only about Palestine or Kashmir. Also who should care about them right now when Muslims are dying from hunger across the world? In Somalia, in Ethiopia etc. No exposure to that in the Muslim world. Not a single thing.

Pakistan nor any other country is doing anything about the Palestine conflict right now other than condemning Israel like all other Muslim countries. At least not enough. Vice versa as well obviously. That's my point. Nobody looks better than the other here. I am talking about state actors.

Also this is not only about Palestine or Kashmir. Who cares about them when Muslims are dying from hunger across the world?

Yeah we just have a habit of poppin in other peoples war... and creating enemies for ummah... while not giving a shit about our own home... others are saner than us...

Some shit happens in gaza ... turds start protesting n shit in Quetta.. :lol:

Anyways leave it man... good luck with your future.. :tup:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom