What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

@Hyperion

Roasted and delicious Najdi Sheep meat:

The dairy produces are just as good.

The Indian delegation visiting KSA should be offered a Najdi Sheep each.

Crap.... you made me hungry now...... the meat in second pic looks so tender and delicious..... onions are nice touch too........ wtf....... brb...... need to nuke some stuff from the freezer......... :guns:

@Hyperion

Roasted and delicious Najdi Sheep meat:

Crap.... you made me hungry now...... the meat in second pic looks so tender and delicious..... onions are nice touch too........ wtf....... brb...... need to nuke some stuff from the freezer......... :guns:

I have not eaten all day outside of my breakfast. Been starving but I have a flu so can't bother to go out in this shitty weather. Will have to eat some leftovers or do a egg dish or something, LOL. Until tomorrow morning.

You should seriously try its milk, dairy produces and especially cheeses. Delicious. With olive oil and olives from Al-Jauf province and the remaining Northern provinces.

The lambs here in Denmark are useless. Just like all other food outside of potatoes and dairy products ironically!

Only a Pukhtoon can cook mutton; I once had the misfortune of tasting some Mutton at a Moroccan Restaurant ! :bad:

These Arabs - they can't cook mutton ! :whistle:

Do those delicious "Al-Marai" dairy products contain anything from my beloved Najdi sheep? :D

I have not eaten all day outside of my breakfast. Been starving but I have a flu so can't bother to go out in this shitty weather. Will have to eat some leftovers or do a egg dish or something, LOL. Until tomorrow morning.

You should seriously try its milk, dairy produces and especially cheeses. Delicious. With olive oil and olives from Al-Jauf province and the remaining Northern provinces.

The lambs here in Denmark are useless.

Only a Pukhtoon can cook mutton; I once had the misfortune of tasting some Mutton at a Moroccan Restaurant ! :bad:

These Arabs - they can't cook mutton ! :whistle:

Nonsense. Never tasted the Moroccan ones though but Levantine, Hijazi, Yemeni and Iraqi are absolutely amazing. Judging Arab mutton dishes from tasting an Moroccan dish is like judging the entire South Asian cuisine by visiting one single restaurant in Bhopal that only serves curry dishes! Moroccan cuisine is otherwise quite good.

Must be a Berber that made it:lol:

Lambs were first domesticated in the ME. We know how to handle those beats. A Najdi Sheep or two that I will send to you will change your opinion once I make my farm.

We are not in business of making permanent friend or permanent enemy except Pakistan.What India expect from Saudi Arabia is following

1. Stop terrorist funding to pakistan which is happening in form of private financiers.

Funding terrorism? Can you back up that claim with solid evidence?

2. More counter terrorism co-operation for eg. if a terrorist run away to KSA, just send them back.

I already mentioned that. Saudi Arabia will not tolerate terrorists on its soil. We have already taken steps in competing terrorism by founding the UN counter-terrorism committee.

3. Invest in our Infrastructure projects which is gonna be tune of $1000 billion in 5 years. Make money and enjoy.

You are not doing us any favor, the outcome is mutual.

What Your KSA expect from India is following.
QUOTE]1. Oil market is shrinking in USA and Europe after Shale gas boom. KSA needs new markets for it's oil.That is why KSA is trying to tap markets of China India Japan etc.

It is the other way around. Indian needs the Saudi oil. You also missed out KSA Shale Gas that will compete in the energy market despite the US Shale boom that needs a lot of funds and sophisticated technology. Extracting Shale Gas is not easy task. FYI, the US import only 12% of its oil from Saudi Arabia.

I don't expect Saudi has any use of Indian hardware themselves. KSA has big money . They can buy better arms from USA and other European countries.

Indeed Saudi Arabia is not in need of India hardware.

I also think India is not so desperate to sell it's arms to a country which will re route them into war torn area like Syria etc.Which would be fate of Pakistani weapons if Saudi really buy them.

Nor Saudi Arabia is interested in that.

Nonsense. Never tasted the Moroccan ones though but Levantine, Hijazi, Yemeni and Iraqi are absolutely amazing. Judging Arab mutton dishes from tasting an Moroccan dish is like judging the entire South Asian cuisine by visiting one single restaurant in Bhopal that only serves curry dishes only!

Lambs were first domesticated in the ME. We know how to handle those beats. A Najdi Sheep or two that I will send to you will change your opinion once I make my farm.

Oh please that was the 3rd Arab Restaurant my friend took me to in Singapore's Arab Street - You guys can't cook sh*t ! :p:

And Bhopal is in India; we cook better food than Indians....much better ! :smokin:

They're better at that Veggie Thing ! :)

We are not in business of making permanent friend or permanent enemy except Pakistan.

I have to take a sharp disagreement with you on that. What lasts for ever is the goodwill, the means of showing it will always force the others to like you or respect you the least :-)

What India expect from Saudi Arabia is following

1. Stop terrorist funding to pakistan which is happening in form of private financiers.

This isn't India's ultimate worry. What is worrying you is to track out all funds coming in and out of your country.

2. More counter terrorism co-operation for eg. if a terrorist run away to KSA, just send them back.

Extradition treaties have already been signed and honored. The Indians helped us too with Al-Qaida - one of our sworn enemy -

3. Invest in our Infrastructure projects which is gonna be tune of $1000 billion in 5 years. Make money and enjoy.

Will do with pleasure :bunny: But India does it too.

KSA has alway been given a great privilege by India to access its local & international Gold Market with many incentives. You have no idea how much happy the Saudis are about it!

1. Oil market is shrinking in USA and Europe after Shale gas boom. KSA needs new markets for it's oil.That is why KSA is trying to tap markets of China India Japan etc.

I'm not worried about what we are going to get in return tbqh.

We've already joined the shale gas boom with much much great potential for marketing it.

I don't expect Saudi has any use of Indian hardware themselves. KSA has big money . They can buy better arms from USA and other European countries.

Just because we have the money, it doesn't mean we should spend it all on this and that.

Our standards are very difficult to be matched though.

I also think India is not so desperate to sell it's arms to a country which will re route them into war torn area like Syria etc.Which would be fate of Pakistani weapons if Saudi really buy them.

We only go after the black market. No Pakistani-made or Saudi-manufactured weapons have been traced so far with solid evidence at hand. This is called professionalism in Intl opts.

We are not in business of making permanent friend or permanent enemy except Pakistan.What India expect from Saudi Arabia is following

1. Oil market is shrinking in USA and Europe after Shale gas boom. KSA needs new markets for it's oil.That is why KSA is trying to tap markets of China India Japan etc.

Funding terrorism? Can you back up that claim with solid evidence?

I already mentioned that. Saudi Arabia will not tolerate terrorists on its soil. We have already taken steps in competing terrorism by founding the UN counter-terrorism committee.

You are not doing us any favor, the outcome is mutual.

It is the other way around. Indian needs the Saudi oil. You also missed out KSA Shale Gas that will compete in the energy market despite the US Shale boom that needs a lot of funds and sophisticated technology. Extracting Shale Gas is not easy task. FYI, the US import only 12% of its oil from Saudi Arabia.

Indeed Saudi Arabia is not in need of India hardware.

Nor Saudi Arabia is interested in that.

I have no energy left in me to reply you .. plz export some . :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom