What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

Pakistan should now renounce their ties with Arabia and declare them a hostile state.

LOL. Never was. How can I? Never made at anyone. Not even the most annoying Farsi trolls that turn out to be Kurds such as Haman10 and the now permanently banned @Surenas that I miss.

Even if I were to say that Arabs aren't nearly as Good Womanizers as Pakistanis ! :unsure:

And I'm sorry for calling you a 'retard' - that was most improper & I apologize for that ! :(

Both of you need to remember the following mantra:

"There are no permanent friends or enemies, but permanent interests"

Whatever we do.... we do from the perspective of our own self interests..... sometimes that requires bashing the opposing party for no reason whatsoever.... sometimes exaggerating a few facts here, a few there....... sometimes facts need to suppressed......... whatever the case..... the point here is, we are all playing a long game, for our two separate, distinct nations and cultures.........

Let the mind games begin....... and I'm shifting to my second gear........ "bash the donkey eating Wahabiz" :rofl:

LOL. Never was. How can I? Never made at anyone. Not even the most annoying Farsi trolls that turn out to be Kurds such as Haman10 and the now permanently banned @Surenas that I miss.

Pakistan should now renounce their ties with Arabia and declare them a hostile state.

Charity starts from home ...

Why don't you declare Pakistan as hostile nation because of defense partnership of Pakistan with Saudi Arabia ?

Even if I were to say that Arabs aren't nearly as Good Womanizers as Pakistanis ! :unsure:

And I'm sorry for calling you a 'retard' - that was most improper & I apologize for that ! :(

Call me a giant retard if you want to. I take and give.:lol:

Just ze Internet at the end of the day. Stopped taking everything personal although it does not work always.

Young apprentice.... you need more training from your Emperor......:p:

Whenever ready, let me know..... I'll start bashing Wahabis and then invite the Persians in as well..... 8-)

Call me a giant retard if you want to. I take and give.:lol:

Just ze Internet at the end of the day. Stopped taking everything personal although it does not work always.

Young apprentice.... you need more training from your Emperor......:p:

Whenever ready, let me know..... I'll start bashing Wahabis and then invite the Persians in as well..... 8-)

I am not a "Wahhabi" and I don't like that word since those are just Sunni Muslims of the Hanbali fiqh. Just a bit more conservative. I see nothing wrong with it. The ones blowing themselves up are not inspired by this so-called Wahhabism but Qutbism and militant Salafism and Jihadism.

Qutbism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am a Sunni Muslim of the Shafi'i fiqh. That's what my family have been for centuries! That's what most people in Hijaz are and the southern regions of KSA!

I am not a "Wahhabi" and I don't like that word since those are just Sunni Muslims of the Hanbali fiqh. Just a bit more conservative. I see nothing wrong with it. The ones blowing themselves up are not inspired by this so-called Wahhabism but Qutbism and militant Salafism and Jihadism.

I am a Sunni Muslim of the Shafi'i fiqh. That's what my family have been for centuries! That's what most people in Hijaz are and the southern regions of KSA!

We Hanafis are so much more Progressive ! :smokin:

Dude, I know..... I'm just yanking your chain.......

I know all the details about the Salafist movement and the imams they follow..... I even know the life history of the guy who brought that about..... it's consequences on a wider scale, politically and to Islam......

P.S. You are young.... you have a long way to go...... things to see........ lies to uncover...... takes a lifetime to judge situations........ sometimes I notice that you, on occasions, easily loose your composure at drop of a hat....... learn from Master Yoda @Yzd Khalifa! :D

Dude, I know..... I'm just yanking your chain.......

I know all the details about the Salafist movement and the imams they follow..... I even know the life history of the guy who brought that about..... it's consequences on a wider scale, politically and to Islam......

P.S. You are young.... you have a long way to go...... things to see........ lies to uncover...... takes a lifetime to judge situations........ sometimes I notice that you, on occasions, easily loose your composure at drop of a hat....... learn from Master Yoda @Yzd Khalifa! :D

I do have a temper obviously. Which Arab does not? We are nothing without gestures! Spicing things up is great.

Yeah, know everything about those individuals. It started when we welcomed MB members from Egypt in the 1960's and who started teaching at the universities only until we kicked them out after the Grand Mosque Seizure in 1979 but after that period it was too late and the rulers had to please the conservative faction in the country after this event. Basically that event set us back 20 years.

Only after 2005 we have seen changes that should have taken place 2 decades earlier.

So for me MB is a no-go. Unless the new one has reformed severely.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom