What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

Only one mistake in your judgement..... it sent you more than a century in the past!

I do have a temper obviously. Which Arab does not? We are nothing without gestures! Spicing things up is great.

Yeah, know everything about those individuals. It started when we welcomed MB members from Egypt in the 1960's and who started teaching at the universities only until we kicked them out after the Grand Mosque Seizure in 1979 but after that period it was too late and the rulers had to please the conservative faction in the country after this event. Basically that event set us back 20 years.

Only after 2005 we have seen changes that should have taken place 20 decades earlier.

So for me MB is a no-go. Unless the new one has reformed severely.

No matter what happens, the Indians won't like us :lol:

This became crystal clear after reading many interesting posts.

You ask yourself by putting hands in your heart? Do you still feel that you treat Indian and Hindu people in the same way as you like your fellow Muslim brothers?....We do not have any issue with SA...but yes, we may not praise you like most Indian favors Iran in partcular becuase , Iran somehow neutral to India when India and Pak relation comes into picture where as you are an supporter of Pakistan...So in this situation, you do not leave any scope or any reason for us to have a strong affinity for you....( Of course that does not mean we do not like you...But that means we really are not concerned about you like you are not concerned about us as the people to people level)....

We don't expect people to love us. Similarly, our political views aren't subjected to change to appease anyone. We call for a peaceful solution between both nations, it is at the top of our agendas, hoping the best to all Indians and Pakistanis as well.

Honestly...If SA follows the kashmir policy that you have outlined above ...this more than enough to excite us....India is not even expecting that you support us and go against Pakistan...Rather being a regional Arab power, you should stay neutral with India and Pak relation and help both nations to solve all issues peacefully...But in reality that never happened ...That is why people to people contact is not so much apart from Trade and bussiness.....

To be honest, I don't mind hearing about Saudi Arabia having any sort of relationship with any other country. They are looking after themselves, & that is their right to do so. Every nation's primary concern is to look after it's own people. Besides, you already know that my concept of Muslim unity is slightly different from the one most Pakistanis adhere to & have misunderstood resulting in them having odd views of the world. I like Saudi Arabia & that should come as no surprise since I was raised here. Most people under ordinary circumstances develop respect for the nations they live in & that's somewhat natural. In any case, Pakistan's regional, economic, geographical, & political issues have always been our own concerns, & I recall that we both agreed that we will have to resolve issues like Kashmir on our own.

Of course brother, not diverging from that. I didn't quote you in the group of people i termed as being pro-Saudi, rather the one labeled as "and the others" as in the opinion of other members i've known on this forum.

I still stand by the fact that our own problems will be solved by our own hands, not someone else's.

Congratulations to India and Saudi Arabia in strengthening their Military and Trade relations. May the two nations continue on this path of mutually beneficial cooperation.

Saudi strengthening military relations with the nation which has butchered (and continues to do so) thousands of Kashmiris since 1948. I wonder what the pro-Saudi crowd thinks of this?

@Aeronaut @BATMAN @Pakistanisage @salman108

And others:

@DESERT FIGHTER @p(-)0ENiX @Oscar @WebMaster @KingMamba

KSA has every right to look after its own interest.

Pakistan should learn from that.

We should have good bilateral relations with every country which can serve our interest.

We should never be hostile to any country just because some xyz country wants us to go after them.

KSA is Pakistan's closest Ally and friend but it does not mean that our enemies are their enemies and nor should their enemies be treated as our enemies.

Relations are developed bilaterally and not in a " Love Triangle ".

Last edited:
I wish to see Pakistan having relations with Israel for multiple reasons.

KSA has every right to look after its own interest.

Pakistan should learn from that.

We should have good bilateral relations with every country which can serve our interest.

We should never be hostile to any country just because xyz country wants us to go after them.

KSA is Pakistan's closest Ally and friend but it does not mean that our enemies are their enemies and nor should their enemies be treated as our enemies.

Relations are developed bilaterally and not in a " Love Triangle ".

I wish to see Pakistan having relations with Israel for multiple reasons.

I have been saying that for decades now.

We have no reason to be hostile with Israel.

Pakistani leaders made a bad decision by not recognizing Israel, early on.

It is time to put that past behind us.

I agree with you 100%.

Last edited:
I have been saying that for decades now.

We have no reason to be hostile with Israel.

Pakistani leaders made bad decision by not recognizing Israel.

It I time to put tat past behind us.

I agree with you 100%.

True. This will become a game-changing accomplishment in your record.

And I hardly think this will be at anyone's expense.

Of course brother, not diverging from that. I didn't quote you in the group of people i termed as being pro-Saudi, rather the one labeled as "and the others" as in the opinion of other members i've known on this forum.

I still stand by the fact that our own problems will be solved by our own hands, not someone else's.

No problem bro, I had realized that only the first group was being referred to as pro-Saudi, while the others were mentioned for the gathering of opinions. It's only a matter of time before Pakistan's foreign policy becomes entirely self-serving. At the moment, it's difficult not just because of the government, but due to the society itself, which the government basically represents. So even if let's say the government decides to have diplomatic relations with Israel, the societal backlash would be a problem. Last I checked, we don't even recognize Armenia. Pathetic! Lol! By the way, it should be noted that whenever a country functions like crap, it's only natural for their friends & allies to look for & develop better ties with others too. Think of how much respect China has earned in modern times, a lot of that is the result of their progress in the economic, technological, military, & R&D sectors. If we were to begin progressing in those areas, not only would our current relations be strengthened, but we are certain to catch the attention of other countries too.

No problem bro, I had realized that only the first group was being referred to as pro-Saudi, while the others were mentioned for the gathering of opinions. It's only a matter of time before Pakistan's foreign policy becomes entirely self-serving. At the moment, it's difficult not just because of the government, but due to the society itself, which the government basically represents. So even if let's say the government decides to have diplomatic relations with Israel, the societal backlash would be a problem. Last I checked, we don't even recognize Armenia. Pathetic! Lol! By the way, it should be noted that whenever a country functions like crap, it's only natural for their friends & allies to look for & develop better ties with others too. Think of how much respect China has earned in modern times, a lot of that is the result of their progress in the economic, technological, military, & R&D sectors. If we were to begin progressing in those areas, not only would our current relations be strengthened, but we are certain to catch the attention of other countries too.

You are spot on with that. I actually welcome this development between Saudi and india because this will provide for a powerful source of propaganda against the pro-Saudi elements within our society as well as destroy the so called "brotherhood" image certain Arab countries enjoy amongst the Pakistani masses.

Only then will millions of Pakistanis realize that just as the Arabs deal with every nation, including our very own enemy, so should we too not allow imaginary non-existent brotherhoods prevent us from doing trade or defence cooperation with whom ever we so desire as long as it is in our best interest!!

The masses won't retaliate against the gov.t so long as they have been fed the correct propaganda information, and there is no better propaganda than the truth itself!!!

You are spot on with that. I actually welcome this development between Saudi and india because this will provide for a powerful source of propaganda against the pro-Saudi elements within our society as well as destroy the so called "brotherhood" image certain Arab countries enjoy amongst the Pakistani masses.

Only then will millions of Pakistanis realize that just as the Arabs deal with every nation, including our very own enemy, so should we too not allow imaginary non-existent brotherhoods prevent us from doing trade or defence cooperation with whom ever we so desire as long as it is in our best interest!!

The masses won't retaliate against the gov.t so long as they have been fed the correct propaganda information, and there is no better propaganda than the truth itself!!!

If you do agree with all this above then why all the childish remarks aimed at KSA and your avatar?:o:o_O

Should you not use the Indian flag together with the OIC flag knowing that every Muslim nation outside of Pakistan has ties with India?

If you do agree with all this above then why all the childish remarks aimed at KSA and your avatar?:o:o_O

The avatar is in commemoration of Saudi-india brotherhood (may it live long). It also serves as a reminder.

Not sure which "childish" remarks you are talking about.

The avatar is in commemoration of Saudi-india brotherhood (may it live long). It also serves as a reminder.

Not sure which "childish" remarks you are talking about.

Why not use the OIC flag then knowing that every Muslim country that is not called Pakistan has ties with India?

Well, indeed if it benefits KSA.

You seem surprised that KSA have business ties with India. That's been the case for years.

Why not use the OIC flag then knowing that every Muslim country that is not called Pakistan has ties with India?

Well, indeed if it benefits KSA.

You seem surprised that KSA have business ties with India. That's been the case for years.

Yes, i would use the flag of every Muslim country, if only i could manage to fit them all into my avatar. Secondly, there is no "india-OIC friendship" pin.

No, not surprised at all since this isn't the first thread on this indo-Saudi co'op nor the first time in history india and Saudi Arabia established defence ties. In fact im a staunch supporter of this strengthening of bilateral ties between our number 1 enemy and Saudi Arabia.

I believe it is a necessary step towards the self-realization of millions of Pakistanis who need to wake up from their fantasy.

Yes, i would use the flag of every Muslim country, if only i could manage to fit them all into my avatar. Secondly, there is no "india-OIC friendship" pin.

No, not surprised at all since this isn't the first thread on this indo-Saudi co'op nor the first time in history india and Saudi Arabia established defence ties. In fact im a staunch supporter of this strengthening of bilateral ties between our number 1 enemy and Saudi Arabia.

Aha. A Shame.

"Defence ties" is a strong word. See the post of @Arabian Legend . He explains it well.
Well all the best to Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom