What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

Yeah we just have a habit of poppin in other peoples war... and creating enemies for ummah... while not giving a shit about our own home... others are saner than us...

Some shit happens in gaza ... turds start protesting n shit in Quetta.. :lol:

Anyways leave it man... good luck with your future.. :tup:

It's even more comical when people engaged in a similar struggle are fighting on this forum (seen it myself) about whose conflict is worse or who has the bigger right to get more exposed in the media etc. LOL. If that was not proof enough for this nonsense that many speak about called "Ummah between state actors" then I do not know!

What I just dislike is the blame game. When nobody has any upper hand when it comes to those issues. There is no point claiming that any country is doing enough for the Muslim world, Muslim struggles or the struggles of innocent people. If Syria is not a testimony of that then I don't know.

Also the reason for Palestine-Israel getting much more attention are well-known and I once mentioned a lot of them. In any case more Muslims in Syria have perished in the past 3 years (with the help of Muslim countries) than in the entire Palestine-Israel conflict which is 7 DECADES long.

And what is even more insane is that 3-4 times the number of people died due to hunger in Somalia not many years ago yet the Muslim world was mostly silent because Somalia is Somalia. It's not a country that we care about. Or people. Muslim or not.

Thanks and good luck to you as well. We will probably both need it!

It's even more comical when people engaged in a similar struggle are fighting on this forum (seen it myself) about whose conflict is worse or who has the bigger right to get more exposed in the media etc. LOL. If that was not proof enough for this nonsense that many speak about called "Ummah between state actors" then I do not know!

What I just dislike is the blame game. When nobody has any upper hand when it comes to those issues. There is no point claiming that any country is doing enough for the Muslim world, Muslim struggles or the struggles of innocent people. If Syria is not a testimony of that then I don't know.

Also the reason for Palestine-Israel getting much more attention are well-known and I once mentioned a lot of them. In any case more Muslims in Syria have perished in the past 3 years (with the help of Muslim countries) than in the entire Palestine-Israel conflict which is 7 DECADES long.

And what is even more insane is that 3-4 times the number of people died due to hunger in Somalia not many years ago yet the Muslim world was mostly silent because Somalia is Somalia. It's not a country that we care about. Or people. Muslim or not.

Thanks and good luck to you as well. We will probably both need it!

Syria,somalia(nobody cares abt them),palestine all get more headlines than IOK did in the last 70 years... and shit they... oh well screw tht.. why am i even talkin abt it... its not like me or you are forkin policy makers anyway...

Syria,somalia(nobody cares abt them),palestine all get more headlines than IOK did in the last 70 years... and shit they... oh well screw tht.. why am i even talkin abt it... its not like me or you are forkin policy makers anyway...

What is IOK?

Anyway at least we agree on the current state and that is must change in order for us to take the word seriously again. There is a Ummah between the average Muslim though, at least very often from my experience having lived on 3 continents and interacted with Muslims from basically every Muslim country I can think about, which is more important but between state actors that are obviously run like businesses?

No way! Anyone claiming otherwise is a giant fool.

@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani So were any deals signed for a transfer of some Najdi goats and other sheep like creatures, I was planning to hand them over to Hype as a generous gift, apparently he likes to get frisky with them!

Although does anyone of you know the particulars of the defence cooperation bit, security and trade I got but I couldn't exactly understand the defence part, will we see KSA birds flying alongside ours in some exercise in the future?

I don't know why some people are jumping up and down for rice export agreement. LOL.

A military cooperation ! Doesn't sound big news to me for the fact that it will not go beyond exchanging visits and counter-terror cooperation. No arm deals whatsoever. India will not risk it knowing that any military hardware in the hand of Saudi Arabia is in the hand of Pakistan.

Cooperation in the field of energy, infrastructure, scientific reachers, trade and investments, telecommunication…etc.

That will definitely not going against Pakistan interests in anyway considering the visit came after Pakistan, China, Japan.

Saudi Arabia has alos singed defense cooperation and joint ventures in defense production with Pakistan recently. It has also and for the third time financing Pakistan Neelum-Jhelum and Golen-Gol hydropower projects. Not to mention the $10 billion oil agreement. Pakistan a strategic ally and her national security is a priority to Saudi Arabia. Pakistan military bases on our soil and the full access to our military hardwares are my witnesses.

Why overestimating the outcome of this news !

@al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @Aeronaut @Armstrong @BATMAN @salman108 @Zarvan @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch

Emperor loves Najdi goats....... :smitten:

01x.jpg

That biaaaaaaaaach Yazeedi (@Yzd Khalifa ), promised me some and then he didn't ship em........ I KEEEEL YOU Yazdi!!!!!

I_KEEL_YOU_by_SplitEquinox.png

@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani So were any deals signed for a transfer of some Najdi goats and other sheep like creatures, I was planning to hand them over to Hype as a generous gift, apparently he likes to get frisky with them!

Although does anyone of you know the particulars of the defence cooperation bit, security and trade I got but I couldn't exactly understand the defence part, will we see KSA birds flying alongside ours in some exercise in the future?

@Arabian Legend

Why b other explaining all this?

The point is also that what KSA does is only our business. Saudi Arabian users here are not judging any country and their foreign affairs between country x or y.

@Hyperion

That's a giant GOAT!:lol: Haha, those Najdis. Always up for a surprise just like the people!

Dude, that's exactly what I was thinking..... I was like what the efff..... is that a camera trick!!! then I was like, maybe it's a camel or something........ :rofl:

That's a giant GOAT!:lol: Haha, those Najdis. Always up for a surprise just like the people!

Dude, that's exactly what I was thinking..... I was like what the efff..... is that a camera trick!!! then I was like, maybe it's a camel or something........ :rofl:

Najdis are a wonderful but also comical people at the same time. Very equal to their Najdi sheep.:rofl:
Their accent is also amazing.

@al-Hasani THAT IS A BIG GOAT! I could make korma or pilaf out of that for a good week plus.:agree:

They are simply amazing. They make the best lamb meat ever. Their milk also makes wonderful dairy products and cheeses.

Their wool is also one of the best in the world.

Simply the best sheep. They are unique sheep.

One day I am going to have a farm with them.:omghaha::yay:

Unfortunately they are in danger of becoming extinct due to hybridization which would be a giant crime against humanity.

@Hyperion make a thread about Najdi sheep on this section!:D

Last edited:
I don't know why some people are jumping up and down for rice export agreement. LOL.

A military cooperation ! Doesn't sound big news to me for the fact that it will not go beyond exchanging visits and counter-terror cooperation. No arm deals whatsoever. India will not risk it knowing that any military hardware in the hand of Saudi Arabia is in the hand of Pakistan.

Cooperation in the field of energy, infrastructure, scientific reachers, trade and investments, telecommunication…etc.

That will definitely not going against Pakistan interests in anyway considering the visit came after Pakistan, China, Japan.

Saudi Arabia has alos singed defense cooperation and joint ventures in defense production with Pakistan recently. It has also and for the third time financing Pakistan Neelum-Jhelum and Golen-Gol hydropower projects. Not to mention the $10 billion oil agreement. Pakistan a strategic ally and her national security is a priority to Saudi Arabia. Pakistan military bases on our soil and the full access to our military hardwares are my witnesses.

Why overestimating the outcome of this news !

We are not in business of making permanent friend or permanent enemy except Pakistan.What India expect from Saudi Arabia is following

1. Stop terrorist funding to pakistan which is happening in form of private financiers.
2. More counter terrorism co-operation for eg. if a terrorist run away to KSA, just send them back.
3. Invest in our Infrastructure projects which is gonna be tune of $1000 billion in 5 years. Make money and enjoy.

What Your KSA expect from India is following.

1. Oil market is shrinking in USA and Europe after Shale gas boom. KSA needs new markets for it's oil.That is why KSA is trying to tap markets of China India Japan etc.

I don't expect Saudi has any use of Indian hardware themselves. KSA has big money . They can buy better arms from USA and other European countries.

I also think India is not so desperate to sell it's arms to a country which will re route them into war torn area like Syria etc.Which would be fate of Pakistani weapons if Saudi really buy them.

I'm sure @al-Hasani will manage!

We did sign similar defense agreement in 2009 but nothing came into light to this day. If there is going to be a cooperation between both countries, then we might see it in near future if the RSNF makes up its mind to procure the P-8 - which might happen this year or next year - or if they decide to procure the Rafale's - I don't think it is possible though -

As for the RSAF conducting exercises with the IAF, such decision isn't as easy as some of you might think and I don't think the IAF would feel comfortable about rushing into it. Similarly, the RSAF has to set a commission on this matter.

That would be game changer..... if it were ever to happen, the outcomes would be volatile, unpredictable and multidimensional....

As for the RSAF conducting exercises with the IAF, such decision isn't as easy as some of you might think and I don't think the IAF would feel comfortable about rushing into it. Similarly, the RSAF has to set a commission on this matter.

Not a correct move by Saudi Arabia. It is like Pakistan signing a military agreement with Israel.

I won't blame Saudi Arabia, it is fault on Pakistani m0f0 leaders that they have never look for the interest of their country first.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom