What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

Why the foOk am I being quoted here ? :crazy:

Where did I, in my last 2 posts that you quoted, mentioned Iran, Business, the Atomic Power, Pakistan, India or KSA ? :unsure:

Because you are making no sense! That's why!

You are blaming KSA for looking after its interests like any other SANE country out there yet you make a little deal out of Pakistan apparently having a useless government that is "apparently" doing KSA's biding? You don't see that or what?

Is KSA pointing a gun towards your government to apparently make all those "enormous" favors to KSA? I don't see those favors aside from military training and the military field. Which we repay tenfolds by donating billions to you since the time we became allies!

Yet you are all trying to make it look like KSA is using Pakistan which is pathetic.

You clearly have a problem with KSA and India having ties. Ok fine. We respect that. Then why not show that anger to ALL the other Muslims states doing the same?

Why should KSA get all the stick? Are we the only Muslim country out there? The only country that can help you with Kashmir?

Some superpower? An atomic power?

I am afraid that you have too big expectations!

Saudi Arabia has cooperated with India with counter-terror which is going to get a further boost with expanding of our ties.

Because you are making no sense! That's why!

You are blaming KSA for looking after its interests like any other SANE country out there yet you made a little deal out of Pakistan apparently having a useless government that is "apparently" doing KSA's biding? You don't see that or what?

Is KSA pointing a gun towards your government to apparently make all those "enormous" favors to KSA? I don't see those favors aside from military training and the military field. Which we repay tenfolds by donating billions to you since the time we became allies!

Yet you are all trying to make it look like KSA is using Pakistan which is pathetic.

You clearly have a problem with KSA and India having ties. Ok fine. We respect that. Then why not show that anger to ALL the other Muslims states doing the same?

Why should KSA get all the stick? Are we the only Muslim country out there? The only country that can help you with Kashmir?

Some superpower? An atomic power?

I am afraid that you have too big expectations!

Where the heck did I mention all of that in any of my past 3-4 posts or do you suddenly have brain-waves telling you 'Heres a witty thing to post' ? :crazy:

Where the heck did I mention all of that in any of my past 3-4 posts or do you suddenly have brain-waves telling you 'Heres a witty thing to post' ? :crazy:

You know very well what I am trying to get across. Seemingly it is impossible for you to understand the hypocrisy hence I then need to point it out when you are badmouthing my country and insinuating that KSA is using Pakistan as some dirty paper!

My experience with Indians tells me that they are, generally, easygoing people. I am not judging by seeing the Indian community in Saudi Arabia (which is fairly big), but by seeing them abroad. While they do have resentment against Muslims, they appear to be pragmatic and don’t necessarily hold too much grudges every day in the calendar, or at least they don’t exhibit these grudges the way others do.

An average Indian Hindu ....right from child hood... live,play, eat, drink and celebrate with his Muslim countrymen. He goes to same school, has same constitutional rights, is taught by Muslim teachers, treated by Muslim doctors and adoliges Muslim bollywood actors....AND the distinction of religion does not crop in his mind....SO he is comfotable with Muslims.

At the same time...he is also influenced by world media and suffers from terrorism ..which distorts his views.

So the best is to be pragmatic...aspire for peace and prosperity.

If Asian countries co operate....it will benefit all the countries around.

I am for developing good relations with Saudi, Iran, Israel, Russian , China & Japan.Thsi way we can escape western monopoly...

You know very well what I am trying to get across. Seemingly it is impossible for you to understand the hypocrisy hence I then need to point it out when you are badmouthing my country and insinuating that KSA is using Pakistan as some dirty paper!

You could've point that out when we were actually having an exchange of posts on the topic ? :crazy:

Where did these last 3-4 posts come from when I didn't mention anything of the sort ? Since then you were having a conversation with @KingMamba on the issue - Not me ! :blink:

As a not pro saudi.. Ill tell you I dont expect anything else from Saudi Arabia and not less of more kissing the Mutatutakahn from Pakistan for Saudis. India is not that much a danger as much is our attitude with the GCC.

I see a silver lining in these events, do you?

What we need to curb is people seeing other countries before they see their own.

That will simply happen with education . Don't allow other countries to "directly" invest in your education system ;) . Just finance , hell yeah .

I don't - Thats why I keep on asking you how to solve this ?

Because the Baluch I know are fiercely Patriotic; I don't know a Baluch who dreams about an Azad Baluchistan or any of that !

Im not saying we are unpatriotic or all are fuckin marching for some azad baluchistan chutiyapa... nope... but.....the the sense/feeling of neglect...................?

Last edited:
You could've point that out when we were actually having an exchange of posts on the topic ? :crazy:

Where did these last 3-4 posts come from when I didn't mention anything of the sort ? Since then you were having a conversation with @KingMamba on the issue - Not me ! :blink:

Ok, let's end it here since I am clearly speaking with a wall today! Keep acting like you don't know what I am trying to get across. Our debate never ended until now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom