What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

:lol:

Let's see if the heroic Mullah's in Iran will get the same stick from our Pakistani bunch here that seem to be outraged by KSA and India having ties (like every Muslim country out there) yet proclaimed that they did not care about KSA-Indian relations in the beginning of the debate!

Iran tried to boost ties with Pakistan though but it is Pakistan that screwed that up because of pressure from erm friends lol.

@Cherokee

Before I venture out to buy some food were you not then from Kerala? If so can you quickly recommend some dishes that one can make at home with the right ingredients? Or buy at Indian restaurants? There are quite a few here. Already frequented one.

I am from North West India :) . But i love kerelite food . Specially their spicy dry beef dish . I forgot the name ....

A few Pakistani users it seems if you take a look at the debate despite claiming not to care in the beginning!
we have never once touched about your deal with India...many even congratulated you! What we did touch is we should now progress too! Follow your footsteps towards "business and progress"... ya know? :enjoy:

Iran tried to boost ties with Pakistan though but it is Pakistan that screwed that up because of pressure from erm friends lol.
Yet I haven never even commented on Pakistani-Iranian relations. In fact I have even told in this very debate that what those two nations do is their business alone and not mine. If Pakistan and Iran want to form closer ties than with any other country out there then they are welcome to do that! Just like what KSA does in terms of business relations alone with country x or y is not outsiders business! Looking at it black and white at least!

So for the six time or so you are speaking with the wrong person!
Lastly if Pakistan wants to have relations with Israel as well they will not hear a bad word from me either.

In fact KSA could use the expertise of Israel on certain issues more than they can use certain Muslim countries!!!!!

@al-Hasani

Let me make it crystal clear for once.

Indo-Saudi engagement benefits Pakistan. How is a long debate for another time.

That would have definitely been the case if education system in Pakistan was stronger ... maybe in a decade or so .

Congratulations to India and Saudi Arabia in strengthening their Military and Trade relations. May the two nations continue on this path of mutually beneficial cooperation.

Saudi strengthening military relations with the nation which has butchered (and continues to do so) thousands of Kashmiris since 1948. I wonder what the pro-Saudi crowd thinks of this?

@Aeronaut @BATMAN @Pakistanisage @salman108

And others:

@DESERT FIGHTER @p(-)0ENiX @Oscar @WebMaster @KingMamba

Im not pro anything man... you should know that by now?

GOP could have worked something out with America with 2014 deadline looming Pakistan has leverage it could have gotten the waiver in some sort of deal, most sources even on this site say the pressure came from the middle east and not from Washington.

Its a bit more complicated than that the quartet of the following effectively torpedoed it :

(i) the looming US Sanctions & the thaw in US-Iran relations increasingly looking like a false trend reversal* !

(ii) the pressure from our ever so caring Brothers; naturally some sticks follow those carrots !

(iii) the pricing issue; Prices are being renegotiated all over the world after the Shale Gas findings or so I understand but here ours is pegged with the Price of the Crude Oil !

(iv) the funding issue in an already cash-strapped economy !

The quartet of the above has insured that whatever benefit would be accrued by building the pipeline & getting gas from Iran would not only be off-set but the almost certain sanctions soon to follow would ensure that our already nose-diving economy would hit bottom !

So its complicated !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom