What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

@ Talon

We (GCC) will produce everything we want now - unlimited - and we also will dominate the world market. It’s clear now.

GCC States Economy & Development

:closed:

LOL. Nobody is going to dominate the world. Nobody ever fully did that. Not realistic. If you want to throw names around then that's only reserved for USA and China. But even they are FAR from dominating the whole world and probably never will.
But we will be doing good. That's for sure which is very encouraging. WIthout taking any catastrophic events into account. We have a very bright future indeed but there is a lot that needs improvement and we should never get satisfied.

Well, KSA nor Pakistan did exist 100 years ago. When I talking about India I am referring to most of the territories of what is now India that have a somewhat similar culture, origins, religion and civilizations. Although it is of course a big and thus diverse region.......KSA is doing what every other Muslim country is doing so it seems that you need to cut the ties with the remaining Muslim world as well! Starting with your neighbor Afghanistan!

Then for starters you have no idea what you're talking about but because it doesn't matter what you did or did not do 5000 years ago - I don't care !

I don't plan on cutting ties with KSA or any other Muslim Country; certainly cutting ties with Afghanistan would be welcoming but not because of the Indian angle !

I simply welcome this - it adds a bit of realism in the mind's eye of the average Pakistani & by extension the Pakistani Policy Maker has a lot more leeway now after a series of such developments & its refreshing that the next time Saudi or Iranian funded proxies who are creating havoc in most of the Arab World, in North Africa, most certainly in Syria & in Pakistan & Afghanistan - We'd have a lot more public support when that romanticized notion of our Muslim Brethren who'd look out for us & who'd do no wrong to us gets blown to bits & the next time some Saudi Prince comes & asks us for our support on Syria or on greater Military-to-Military ties we'd be in a much better position to respectfully refuse !

So I welcome this....the fact that henceforth Saudi Arabia & Iran become little more than Sovereign Petrol Pumps for us because after all who better them to teach us that at the end of the day - there is no Ummah there is only Business !

LOL. Nobody is going to dominate the world. Nobody ever fully did that. Not realistic. If you want to throw names around then that's only reserved for USA and China. But even they are FAR from dominating the whole world and probably never will.
But we will be doing good. That's for sure which is very encouraging. WIthout taking any catastrophic events into account. We have a very bright future indeed but there is a lot that needs improvement and we should never get satisfied.

Oh really ! See video (Completely). :devil:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom