What's new

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact

What you seem to be missing is that there was no such thing as 'India - a Unified Entity' before the British & to a certain extent the Mughals so more often than not having 5000 year old relations with 'India' doesn't really mean anything because India - was a geographic entity not a State; a Subcontinent of Nations, if you will !

However like I said before & implied the rest, the anthropological dissection of History or Geography is not something that is relevant here !

I had no outburst only a feeling of nauseousness when Arab Hypocrisy is highlighted even further; whether you - as an Individual - do or do not have animosity for Israel or not it is irrelevant - What your Country does is relevant !

None of the 'presence of Israeli Muslims' nor the 'historic ties with that region' pop up when it comes to having no-relations with Israel, no trade with them & a boycott of them on the International front !

And what rudeness are you talking about ? For all the alleged financial backing you got paid in full through military trainers of Pakistan training & being present in KSA !

Nothing was free !

Entering into Military Cooperation with the Enemy of your so-called Ally is neither 'just business' neither does it escape our notice that for the opportunity to make a buck your country that cries itself hoarse on the Palestinian Issue doesn't give a frig about Our Palestine - Kashmir, when there is money to be made !

Furthermore strengthening their Economy is detrimental to us but because the Arab can't think beyond his lust for money & because we aren't exactly Arabs so it doesn't matter at all what effect the Investments in our Enemy's Economy does or does not do to us !

And I have the same issue with 'other Muslims' countries as well !

I can give rebuttals to quite a few of your points but since this is not my discussion i will leave as it is .

Half of our bellies' fat is caused by India's Basmati rice. LoL.

It will get fatter :D

Saudi Arabia, India sign military cooperation pact | Page 8

What you seem to be missing is that there was no such thing as 'India - a Unified Entity' before the British & to a certain extent the Mughals so more often than not having 5000 year old relations with 'India' doesn't really mean anything because India - was a geographic entity not a State; a Subcontinent of Nations, if you will !

However like I said before & implied the rest, the anthropological dissection of History or Geography is not something that is relevant here !

I had no outburst only a feeling of nauseousness when Arab Hypocrisy is highlighted even further; whether you - as an Individual - do or do not have animosity for Israel or not it is irrelevant - What your Country does is relevant !

None of the 'presence of Israeli Muslims' nor the 'historic ties with that region' pop up when it comes to having no-relations with Israel, no trade with them & a boycott of them on the International front !

And what rudeness are you talking about ? For all the alleged financial backing you got paid in full through military trainers of Pakistan training & being present in KSA !

Nothing was free !

Entering into Military Cooperation with the Enemy of your so-called Ally is neither 'just business' neither does it escape our notice that for the opportunity to make a buck your country that cries itself hoarse on the Palestinian Issue doesn't give a frig about Our Palestine - Kashmir, when there is money to be made !

Furthermore strengthening their Economy is detrimental to us but because the Arab can't think beyond his lust for money & because we aren't exactly Arabs so it doesn't matter at all what effect the Investments in our Enemy's Economy does or does not do to us !

indian civilisation is 5000 years old. :mad:

Nothing was free !

Well, KSA nor Pakistan did exist 100 years ago. When I talking about India I am referring to most of the territories of what is now India that have a somewhat similar culture, origins, religion and civilizations. Although it is of course a big and thus diverse region.
Hence why I have also included the Arabian Peninsula and Indian Subcontinent as a whole.

Well, it was a bonus information and a testimony of the long ties between our REGIONS (now that you insist). Every relation is often bound in history and I can safely say without any bias that those relations has been one of the most important ones for our region. Both in ancient times as in fairly recent times as in the latest few centuries. Of course excluding our native ME region or the Mediterranean next door or Horn of Africa!

I am not the spokesman of Arabs just like you are not the spokesman of Pakistanis. Anyway at one point certain Arab states, KSA is included here, is deemed a traitor for apparently having ties to Israel and at the other point we have none?

But yes, I would be open to having ties with Israel. Why not?

Ok, keep generalizing the nearly 450 million Arabs out there. No need for me to do the same.

You don't like to see KSA having business ties with one of the biggest markets in the world, a region that we have had ancient ties with long, long, long before KSA, Pakistan or even India existed, a region that has not done us any harm and a region that has many Muslims.

The world is based on mutual business today and not tribalism. KSA is doing what every other Muslim country is doing so it seems that you need to cut the ties with the remaining Muslim world as well! Starting with your neighbor Afghanistan!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom