What's new

Saudi Arabia has started building the world’s biggest botanical gardens

I hear you mate but I don't think you need to hear from an Indian that how much love and respect Pakistanis have Saudi Arabia. Do what @Mosamania used to do, bombard them with more positive news from Saudi Arabia, always works :enjoy:

Yes, I came to realize that seeing their constant trolling of late.

I find it funny that people who have never even visited KSA are now expert in our women and make dumb claims. The only thing that I do not agree with when it comes to women and laws in KSA is the ban against women driving which is not really a ban in reality since there is no law saying that women cannot drive. Aside from wanting a bigger women workforce although that is changing rapidly for each year for the better. Other than that women in KSA are living much better than most women outside of the West.

Now what has this thread to do with Saudi Arabian women again?

Another thread derailed by trolls for no reason. It's happening again and again. Time to leave this forum if this does not change. No need to waste ones time trying to inform people and outsiders if you are only met by trolling and idiotic posts in every thread and whenever you report off-topic posts/insults that you have not replied to they are NEVER dealt with but when you reply in the same manner you get banned and they escape scotch free.

It's getting ridiculous.

This is sign of qayamat, deserts becoming green, arabs building tall buildings and becoming useless.
Growing gardens in desert? This is waste of money, this is ayashi.....they always come up with stupid ideas like this. Why not spend this money on some research....oh i my mistake, they do not have reseachers or any one with abundant grey matter.

This is sign of qayamat, deserts becoming green, arabs building tall buildings and becoming useless.
Growing gardens in desert? This is waste of money, this is ayashi.....they always come up with stupid ideas like this. Why not spend this money on some research....oh i my mistake, they do not have reseachers or any one with abundant grey matter.
Afghan this one ^^^^

King-Abdullah-International-Garden.jpg

Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah International Gardens in Riyadh with include the world’s largest botanical gardens​

What is the purpose of that open gap which looks barren.

Nothing wrong with deserts becoming green, infact thats a good area to do research in, given the depleting fresh water resources.

The plans include two separate elements: a covered section and an open area. The covered facility, which will be the largest of its kind in the world, will include two giant botanical gardens which will be five times bigger than the world’s largest geodesic domes at the Eden Project in the UK, the Saudi Gazette reported.

The outdoor area will include an open museum for plants, seeds bank and rocky garden, while the plans will also include research institutes, retail and hospitality outlets and a theatre, it added.

Extremely hilarious. Arabs already built World UNESCO Sites well over 2000 years ago, 1 of the 7 ancient wonders and the first skyscrapers in the world while nobody had heard about Pashtuns. They did not even exist back then in the backwater called Afghanistan. Don't compare your lack of history of that of the great Arab civilizations and fellow ancient Semitic civilizations - among the oldest and most influential in human history as well. :lol:

First of all who are "we" clown? Yes, Bedouins did that. Who formed and form 0,5% of all the world's nearly 500 million Arabs. Nobody lived that way in the ancient Hijaz or Makkah - one of the oldest cities on earth. In any case that is still better than living in caves in year 2014 and being 50% illiterate and not even being able to write your own name or read it.

LOL, LOL. There is barely anything called Pashtun literature and here you are badmouthing the contribution of a people whose literary contribution has been immense historically?

KSA youth has consistently been in the top 20 in math competitions for the past many years while your landlocked backwater
country is nowhere to be seen.

Now go worry about your heroin addicts and pedophiles that are drawling at the site of young boys dancing.

Your opinion is worth that of a countrymen of yours that is cleaning toilettes or driving taxis. That's all you can do.

Now don't derail this thread and deal with your complexes.

PS: Riyadh is located on a plateau and that area of Najd is dominated by farms and fertile land due to large underground water resources.

Historically the Arabian Peninsula was tropical and dominated by rain forests not long ago and there are still large tropical areas in KSA especially in Hijaz and all the Southern Provinces and some mountainous regions.

The Najd region and the Eastern Province also has the largest palm grooves in the world and even rice was/is cultivated traditionally in parts of the Eastern Province.

Says me.

''On our forum'' as if you own this platform.:lol:

Anyhow, our internal issues are non of your business period.
Dude as long as I'm on this forum and threads open on no matter any country I have a right to comment on it,unless you bribe the admin and ban me :partay:

Dude as long as I'm on this forum and threads open on no matter any country I have a right to comment on it,unless you bribe the admin and ban me :partay:

So you like to derail threads (against forum rules) for no apparent reason and also to troll on several threads talking about the same issue that is not relevant and that you with all due respect are ignorant about?

Can you explain to me the thought process that takes place in your head when you do such things?

So you like to derail threads (against forum rules) for no apparent reason and also to troll on several threads talking about the same issue that is not relevant and that you with all due respect are ignorant about?

Can you explain to me the thought process that takes place in your head when you do such things?
Actually you're trying to derail this thread,I asked a relevant question and instead of answering me you started trolling,now don't cry to the mods about it:coffee:

Actually you're trying to derail this thread,I asked a relevant question and instead of answering me you started trolling,now don't cry to the mods about it:coffee:

A relevant troll question? A question that does not fit in this thread and a question that you tried to derail a similar thread with (off-topic as well) minutes ago?

What a joke.

How clear do I need to be with you? Saudi Arabian women are living 100 times better than your average Pakistani women. More importantly they do not need your help nor is there any need for any help coming from outsiders.

I don't know how clearer I have to be with you.

Back
Top Bottom