What's new

Saudi Arabia has started building the world’s biggest botanical gardens

This is a good development. Always hear Saudi Arabia building clock towers, Saudis constructing bomb centers etc.

I hate deserts. I love greenery. Hope Saudis turn their deserts full of greenery if its possible.

Btw, what kind of trees grow in Saudi Arabia?

Retards with complexes from Pakistan are emerging at a fast speed as of late when it comes to threads about KSA.

Nothing but idiotic trolling and derailing of threads.
Whenever I ask an important question which btw is ontopic,you get pissed off!

C'mon now you don't have to bring up the same issue in every Saudi related thread.
If I ask about women in their thread,is that wrong?:(

Oh, now the deluded Bengali troll arrived with his nonsense. There are plenty of tropical areas in KSA. The country has the highest amount of palm trees in the ME and among the world.
What you like or do not like we could not care less about. In any case your likes should not be allowed into any Arab country and least of all KSA.

Just stick to your tiny flat and sinking swamp.

Go easy mate, she is a girl. Haters gonna hate.

How can I know? In any case he or she has been trolling and derailing several threads that I have made in the past few hours. It's pretty annoying when we had other Pakistani users trolling in those same threads.

I don't hate,I'm just stating the truth :angel:

Half truth, and yet irrelevant to the thread.

Its like bringing terrorism issue in every Pakistani related thread, or toilet issue in every Indian related thread, it irks us cause its not something we are proud of, similarly it irks the Saudis, cause they are not proud of it.

The fact that bringing the issue up all the time annoys them, says a lot about them and their willingness to right the wrongs. It takes time, but have faith in the next generation of Saudi Arabia.

I'm not talking on your behalf...I'm just telling the truth:enjoy:

There is not single truth on what you just said. Women in Saudi Arabia are doing just fine and satisfied with their way of living. Living standers in All GCC states are much more better that any country in south asia and in the middle east combined. Im not asking anyone to worry about me. So please don't raise any concerns regarding women in Saudi Arabia, no one is reaching out for you after all.

Let's avoid off topic posts to keep this thread nice and neat. Saudi Arabia internal issues are non of other's concern but the saudi people ONLY. I hope you get that.

How can I know? In any case he or she has been trolling and derailing several threads that I have made in the past few hours. It's pretty annoying when we had other Pakistani users trolling in those same threads.

I hear you mate, but I don't think you need to hear from an Indian that how much love and respect Pakistanis have Saudi Arabia. Do what @Mosamania used to do, bombard them with more positive news from Saudi Arabia, always works :enjoy:

Its like bringing terrorism issue in every Pakistani related thread, or toilet issue in every Indian related thread, it irks us cause its not something we are proud of, similarly it irks the Saudis, cause they are not proud of it.

The fact that bringing the issue up all the time annoys them, says a lot about them and their willingness to right the wrongs. It takes time, but have faith in the next generation of Saudi Arabia.
To esa bolo na that they don't like to give rights to women :D ok I get it,will try to keep my mouth shut:D I said I will try;)

ROFL :rofl:

There is not single truth on what you just said. Women in Saudi Arabia are doing just fine and satisfied with their way of living. Living standers in All GCC states are much more better that any country in south asia and in the middle east combined. Im not asking anyone to worry about me. So please don't raise any concerns regarding women in Saudi Arabia, no one is reaching out for you after all.

Let's avoid off topic posts to keep this thread nice and neat. Saudi Arabia internal issues are non of other's concern but the saudi people ONLY. I hope you get that.
Says who? As for you saying its not our concern,you're on our forum :D

Back
Top Bottom