What's new

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan has nuclear weapons to provide security. That fact should lead to a reduction in the regular forces as a dividend.
technically speaking yes...but our borders are always causing troubles every now and then....and then we have internal crap like that which is being taken care of after the Karachi wake up call...

All scream security....

I do agree the security budget should be reasonable but I dont agree that every tom dick and harry get free private quarters with 3-4 maids + some get their bills paid others use transportation provided to pick up their baby from school (this is not just for army but every damn minister...they get enough pay to get their own car and maids why suck at the country)..

When these facilities are not provided then I want to know who wants to contest to "serve Pakistan"

Furthermore, they should not provide mahaal type houses to anyone...everyone should only get a max 3 bedroom apartment not a mahaal with sprinklers and whatnot! When they cut down this crap we will have more than enough to spare on education and infrastructure prob even some to add to the miserable health budget!

technically speaking yes...but our borders are always causing troubles every now and then....and then we have internal crap like that which is being taken care of after the Karachi wake up call...

All scream security....

I do agree the security budget should be reasonable but I dont agree that every tom dick and harry get free private quarters with 3-4 maids + some get their bills paid others use transportation provided to pick up their baby from school (this is not just for army but every damn minister...they get enough pay to get their own car and maids why suck at the country)..

When these facilities are not provided then I want to know who wants to contest to "serve Pakistan"

Furthermore, they should not provide mahaal type houses to anyone...everyone should only get a max 3 bedroom apartment not a mahaal with sprinklers and whatnot! When they cut down this crap we will have more than enough to spare on education and infrastructure prob even some to add to the miserable health budget!

"Should". It will never happen by itself, just like pie-in-the-sky thinking portrayed in this thread.

"Should". It will never happen by itself, just like pie-in-the-sky thinking portrayed in this thread.
Of course not hence my interest in leaving this god forsaken research field and jump into educating others :enjoy:

Of course not hence my interest in leaving this god forsaken research field and jump into educating others :enjoy:

That is a noble goal indeed. However, a teacher with a closed mind is sometimes worse than no teacher at all!

That is a noble goal indeed. However, a teacher with a closed mind is sometimes worse than no teacher at all!
Throwing judgement without base is bad judgement :agree:

Throwing judgement without base is bad judgement :agree:

Without base? Hardly. Look at the product of all the madressas with the teachers with closed minds. The results are before all to see, are they not?

Without base? Hardly. Look at the product of all the madressas with the teachers with closed minds. The results are before all to see, are they not?
Well thats just pathetic excuses for teachers...not even sure if it is the result of closed mindset or lack of knowledge :undecided:

Well thats just pathetic excuses for teachers...not even sure if it is the result of closed mindset or lack of knowledge :undecided:

A lack of knowledge is easily cured by opening up to new learning, but a mindset stuck in centuries ago will remain closed, just like this thread that advocates a return to the seventh century. Pakistan must separate religion from affairs of the state if it is to survive in the 21st century. Religion is a private matter and should be treated as such.

@mods
@santro , @Aeronaut , @jaibi

Gentlemen why is this guy allowed to tow religious line in the forum ?

He is posting stuff in favor of the terrorists and not yet banned ?

A lack of knowledge is easily cured by opening up to new learning, but a mindset stuck in centuries ago will remain closed, just like this thread that advocates a return to the seventh century. Pakistan must separate religion from affairs of the state if it is to survive in the 21st century. Religion is a private matter and should be treated as such.
thank you for your opinion.... :)

@mods
@santro , @Aeronaut , @jaibi

Gentlemen why is this guy allowed to tow religious line in the forum ?

He is posting stuff in favor of the terrorists and not yet banned ?

It was pointed out to Sir @Aeronaut before, but I learned that this is not regarded as a religious thread.

No allegations here Boss. Whatever you do is just fine by me. Seriously. :)

It is now clear to me that a thread titled "Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan)" is not a religious thread. My bad. I do apologize. :D

Management decisions must be accepted. :D

It was pointed out to Sir @Aeronaut before, but I learned that this is not regarded as a religious thread.

Management decisions must be accepted. :D

Look at the pictures this stupid guy is putting up ... defending Aiman zawahiri and co ...

I believe this goes against the forum rules ; or else we will have Taliban Malouun (ملعون) posting their opinions here !

Look at the pictures this stupid guy is putting up ... defending Aiman zawahiri and co ...

I believe this goes against the forum rules ; or else we will have Taliban Malouun posting their opinions here !

Look, I tried and failed. May be your reports will be heeded this time?

Back to the topic, mixing religion with affairs of the state is a deadly mistake.

What exactly?

He is resonating Taliban lines ... here

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan) | Page 2

Religious texts all over such as

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan) | Page 16

Religious calls

Zawahiri's lines

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan) | Page 17

and so forth !

What exactly?

He is resonating Taliban lines ... here

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan) | Page 2

Religious texts all over such as

Religious calls

9.GIF

images

14.GIF

221.jpg

1.GIF

2.GIF

3.GIF

4.GIF

5.GIF

Do you even understand what this Dr Iqbal's poem is about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom