What's new

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With due respect, problem is in us not in the Islamic system.
I have never read any thing about Islamic system which is wrong, of course minus the lies which some extremist atheists associate with Islam.

Allow me ..

The problem is not with Islam, problem is with Muslims.

The kind of Muslims who are propaganda machines of this thread.

Brother if a Car is V.good but Driver is not able to drive Carefully and he hit some one it's not the fault of Car it is fault of Driver That's why I say don't Blame Islam and Sharyat Just do one thing study Islam and through legal way impose Islam.
China has it own Law Europe has it's own why not we Muslim follow our own Islamic Law.
2nd we have Hindu Sikkh and Cristen and others in Pakistan why not we allow them to Follow there own Religious Family laws in there own Religious Court. People says Muslims are not broadminded I say if we do this U.S and Europe will follow us because every one want his/her Family law according their religion.

1620822_615300165210446_2033728100_n.jpg

Ya Bat ab Bacha Bacha Pochta ha K agr Talban DahshatGrd han to Hum Khud Islam ka nefaz Q nahe krty.
Q hum Talban ko Moqa daty han k wo Islam k nam pa Logon ko apny sat mela k Larwayn.....
Hum Q nahe Islam ko nafiz kr k Tamam Pakistanion ko ek kr sakty han???
Agr Talban sa Nejat Chaheya to Islam ko Nafiz kro Talban khud he Khatm hojayn gy.

1797960_672011559522195_786167289_n.jpg

Ya wo Batyn han jo Media hum sa Chupata ha.
Talban ko hum na Hero bnna dya ha awam ke nazr Ma Q???
Q Hum Apne Zemydare Pore Nahe krty???
1622174_656898154346056_1629491341_n.jpg

there is no point in keeping this thread alive

mods execute it
Why???
Because You are Liberal or Because you are a Hippocrates???
I'm unable to understand your type of People you are Not Happy with Islam still try to prove that you are Muslim why???
Why you are Living a double standard life???
No need to hide your inner which can be seen through your Comments about Islam and Muslims.
There are many valid point to keep this thread alive I want to bring a peaceful Islamic system of Judgment I want to see equality and Peace.
images

images

1780633_741950845837526_185568197_n.png

I have come to this point that still we have Abu Jahal and Abu Lahab and thay still don't want islam.

میری دستک سے قوم جاگے نہ جاگے کوئی پرواہ نہیں
میری دستک سے انقلاب آئے نہ آئے کوئی پرواہ نہیں
مصر کے بازار میں حضرت یوسف علیہ السلام کو جب بیچا جا رہا تھا
تو مصر کی ایک بڑھیا جو روئی کی گٹھڑی سر پر رکھ کر جا رہی تھی
کسی نے پوچھا اماں یو سف کو خریدنے کےلیے بادشاہتیں آئی ہیں ،
خزانے آئے ہیں ، تو اس گٹھڑی سے یوسف کو کیسے خریدے گی ؟
تو اس بڑھیا کہنے لگی بات یوسف کو خریدنے کی نہیں ہے بات نام لکھوانے کی ہے ، کل قیامت کے دن خدا پوچھے گا کہ یوسف کا خریدار کون کون تھا ؟تو میرا نام بھی خریداروں میں آجائے گا
ہم بھی خلافت راشدہ کےلیے کوشاں رہے کل کو اللہ پوچھے گا کس کس نے میرا نظام لانے کے لیے کوشش کی تو ہمارا نام بھی شامل ہوگا
10262082_719359208120763_4166383485162886162_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom