What's new

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade is not banned in Islam. Islam Teach us Honesty in Trade as well.
images

Muslim Traders always trade with every Person
british-with-slave-trader.jpg%3Fw%3D610

silkroad.jpg

zhang-hongnian13.jpg

57078449.jpg

image008.gif

Whom we give power on Earth they establish Salah(all worship by body) and give Zakath(establish system for Zakat) and call people for Good and stop to do bad ..................

Now tell me is there any Islamic system in Pakistan???

Islam&Shryat teach us honesty in trade........................
surah-rehman-with-urdu-translation-1-1.jpg

But we are not living in middle ages anymore, you see the problem here?

With due respect, problem is in us not in the Islamic system.
I have never read any thing about Islamic system which is wrong, of course minus the lies which some extremist atheists associate with Islam.

Last edited:
Asalam o alaikum brothers and sisters,
As you are aware from profile picture, my name is Maulana Abdul Aziz Burqa Ghazi, I survived the great siege of lal masjid by wearing a holy Burqa which deflected all bullets and bombs. I am thankful to the OP for starting this topic. I would like to announce myself as the Ameerul Momineen of Saltanat-e-Burqastan, All men will now be encouraged to wear a long black burqa and all women must now grow 5inch beard. (As I have demonstrated in my profile picture). I am now ready to take the Ba'ait of momins on PDF. Please pledge allegiance to me or you will become a failed nation like the westerners.

Wasalam,
your sister in faith,
Maualana Abdul Aziz Burqa Ghazi

Asalam o alaikum brothers and sisters,
As you are aware from profile picture, my name is Maulana Abdul Aziz Burqa Ghazi, I survived the great siege of lal masjid by wearing a holy Burqa which deflected all bullets and bombs. I am thankful to the OP for starting this topic. I would like to announce myself as the Ameerul Momineen of Saltanat-e-Burqastan, All men will now be encouraged to wear a long black burqa and all women must now grow 5inch beard. (As I have demonstrated in my profile picture). I am now ready to take the Ba'ait of momins on PDF. Please pledge allegiance to me or you will become a failed nation like the westerners.

Wasalam,
your sister in faith,
Maualana Abdul Aziz Burqa Ghazi

If there was no Zardari, your *** would still be behind bars.

No my dear Army is our pride and Islamic laws are our life I can not drop these two.
My people will realize that what I say is right........When we will impose Islamic laws this will kill the base of Talban or any Islamic Fundamental groups they always say we are fighting for Islam.
2nd When we will select Minister through Shora this thing will bring good rapid change a poor man will be able to work for Government........Election will be for Shora not for Ministers......3rd Army Chef as Head of state will look after all progress and work and continue policy.
Brother this is life of Pakistan.

1551691_382692948541916_1001954696_n.jpg

Many of the faujis dont even pray nimaz and you are expecting them to create your sultanate-e-Quran with sharia? what if army chief is a secular and sharabi person like pervez musharaf?
Army is an institution like police , wapda, foreign office etc..... sar par charranay ki zarorat nahi hey........

Many of the faujis dont even pray nimaz and you are expecting them to create your sultanate-e-Quran with sharia? what if army chief is a secular and sharabi person like pervez musharaf?
Army is an institution like police , wapda, foreign office etc..... sar par charranay ki zarorat nahi hey........

Army in Islam is not a like wapda!
What do you think that Zardari was not sharabi?

Brother During my training I have never seen any Soldier not preform Namaz ............ Liberal and Secular are not in Many Numbers They are just Hand full people 97 or 98% are Devoted Muslim but they do not have Power. Raheel Shref is a Good person as much I know about him He is a Good Muslim.

So how many of these Khulafa-e-Rashideen were killed? Could you please tell us that too.
See they did not spent money on them after 9 year Khelafat Ummar rz got Shahadat in that 9 Years see how much work was done After 15 Years Khelafat Usman rz got Shahadat See His progress After 6 years of Khelafat Ali rz got Shahadat despite that there were many wars among Muslims see the work for People.
Now Tell me What do our Politician do??? Luxury and security make them unable to work.

19402_197716533706226_1613449393_n.png

561625_171270386350841_1898888953_n.jpg

1560627_385077604970117_1702561536_n.jpg

249818_186640878147125_252398566_n.png

24649_253359441475268_1401953025_n.jpg

428173_195780757233137_71858127_n.jpg

945227_260384674106078_1119685715_n.jpg

Last edited:
See they did not spent money on them after 9 year Khelafat Ummar rz got Shahadat in that 9 Years see how much work was done After 15 Years Khelafat Usman rz got Shahadat See His progress After 6 years of Khelafat Ali rz got Shahadat despite that there were many wars among Muslims see the work for People..............

Yes, three were killed and the fourth one was likely poisoned. Quite the lesson!

Yes, three were killed and the fourth one was likely poisoned. Quite the lesson!
We are not Suppose to live forever one day we will die so Live like our Shakhain(Khulfa E Rashdeen) used to Live still People follow them.......See all Great King used to follow Shakhain r.z Like Salahudin Ayubi Tipu Sulatn and Other.
Brother this Life is to end.
Do some thing good for nation They will remember you other wise they will abuse you as they abuse our Politician.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom