What's new

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this thread about, isnt Pakistan islamic enough?
Do you want a country like Afghanistan?
I want my Country as My Beloved Prophet Muhammad SAWW used to want.
A pure Islamic and successful Country.

Do scientists pray? | Page 2

@Aeronaut said above "Theology discussions are banned."

(Except "approved" threads? :D )
I want to say this is our Country and we want Islam in this country we have seen many thing British Laws are unable to solve our Problems again again we select servant of UK or USA now we don't want them we want to through them out by a peaceful way and our Soldiers also want same I'm not talking about many Officers but many Officers know the reality.
My Thread was to talk about Shryat and I have been talking same If some one gets heart it is not my Matter See the name of Thread first.

I have given answer of many Question any new comer must see answer How i want to impose Shryat why I want to impose Shryat and Who should run Government??????
I have given Answers.

I thought religious discussions were banned on this forum.
Thanks I'm not Talking about Religion this is talk about Shryat.......................I did not say I'm spreading Islam through this Forum..............................See from the Page 1st.

I would like to see an example for this...
Go in your Past when Usmani Turk were Ruler And Quran was your Law.
Read your history example is there.

I want to say this is our Country and we want Islam in this country we have seen many thing British Laws are unable to solve our Problems again again we select servant of UK or USA now we don't want them we want to through them out by a peaceful way and our Soldiers also want same I'm not talking about many Officers but many Officers know the reality.
My Thread was to talk about Shryat and I have been talking same If some one gets heart it is not my Matter See the name of Thread first.

I have given answer of many Question any new comer must see answer How i want to impose Shryat why I want to impose Shryat and Who should run Government??????
I have given Answers.

Thanks I'm not Talking about Religion this is talk about Shryat.......................I did not say I'm spreading Islam through this Forum..............................See from the Page 1st.

So what is Shariat? Islamic Law. Sounds pretty "religious" to me. :D

But we are not living in medival ages, you see the problem here?
Dear Brother you know why we have been facing problems???
We did not adopt Technology we adopt Culture as well.
But European were wise they did not adopt our Culture they adopt our Knowledge our Laws like Ummarian Law which was fit for them....
But we adopt Culture and that Education material which was not fit for us we are still behind in science and Technology...........
We were never in Dark age.

So what is Shariat? Islamic Law. Sounds pretty "religious" to me. :D
You don't know the meaning of Quranic Laws and Aayats so you must not talk about that................You can see I have past an Aayat which says "Say If you love Allah follow me(Muhammad saww) Allah will love you and forgive you your sins"
How we are suppose to follow Muhammad saww you know as Quran says to follow.

Last edited:
@VCheng

Please produce and evidence of where 'theology is being discussed' and i'll shut this thread. OP is about a 'political movement'which is why the thread was started in politics section. Is it not clear enough?

@VCheng

Please produce and evidence of where 'theology is being discussed' and i'll shut this thread. OP is about a 'political movement'which is why the thread was started in politics section. Is it not clear enough?
when you Talk about Islam to make clear every one mind you have to clear every point Islam and technology
Islam and Trade Islam and Humanity Islam and Culture Islam and Political issue...............
I'm doing my duty and in front of Allah I'll say O Allah I was a common man I did not have any think gather People for Shrayt I had only one forum But your Enemy stop me to Use that forum.............
I do not ask you any favor, Give any good reason why i should not Talk about
Islam and technology
Islam and Trade Islam and Humanity Islam and Culture Islam and Political issue???

Let me remind every one That Islam does not depend on your Namaz(Salah) only you will have to follow each and every step of Islam........................Including Islam and technology
Islam and Trade Islam and Humanity Islam and Culture Islam and Political issue Islam is a Filter of our Life we are to filter every thing in Islamic Filter.

Last edited:
@VCheng

It's okay, some threads are more "equal" than others. :D

I have no problem with whatever you guys do.

@VCheng

You level baseless allegations which is disappointing.

No allegations here Boss. Whatever you do is just fine by me. Seriously. :)

It is now clear to me that a thread titled "Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan)" is not a religious thread. My bad. I do apologize. :D

From the beginning to this page15 I have Talked about Army President Railway Dam Ports Law and many other thing see the bright side of Islam........
No one want TTP so do I.........But how can we stop our People they Love Islam and Sharyat...........Time by time America and other non Muslims gauge our Love towards Islam some time by making cartoon some time by Burning Quran..................But still we Love Islam and shryat and our beloved prophet Muhammad saww.................when ever they take this type of stapes Muslim show their Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom