What's new

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matter or Wish and Dignity.

1535624_390370061107538_1273542472_n.jpg

1625593_390370067774204_1202349906_n.jpg

1150224_390370144440863_1083825054_n.jpg

To Be Honest 1st Pakistani Nations need a Solid Boot SYstem Or Kick On their butt To wake Up then You Can Put Any system You Want And that Dude is tottaly Right Pakistani nation is divided into to many problems they need a strong leadership Which Can Fight and protect it and can go to any degree for that Best available option is Only Army

Are you proposing an Iran like system?
May Be Iran is bad or whteve they are not i dont know them but 1 thing No matter what happens they take a stand and they stick to it Not Only in talks but by action 2 on the other side Pakistani leaders are i dont even wana talk about them
For the benefit of Pakistan they need a strong leadership If they want to take out Pakistan from a mess Cz
It will take some times 5 6 years atleast bcz nothing changes in 1 night, we have to change the way of thinking of people , their problems for that the leadership have to get their hand dirty and even have to face international pressure Which No current leader can do not even the Imran Khan, even if we say hes khan , this and that but now we need a man who get the job done By hook or by crook Best Option military

Last edited:
I know Liberal says to a Open mind person.
In Europe is when people went against Roman Catholic Church they were Liberal they were tired of Old Cristian laws.
But Here People says them self Muslims and so Called Liberal.
a Muslim can not say I'm Muslim but I do not believe in Islamic Laws...........
If some one is Using Islam for it own agenda we are not suppose to stop Islamic Laws.
Stop that Group but don't Stop Islamic Laws....................We hate Talban and we treat Islam same why???
We are against Islamic Laws or Talban?
Liberal simply relate Islam and Islamic Laws to Talban Why?
Islam is my religion and your religion imposing Shryat and Islamic Culture is our responsibility........Why we a waiting for Talban to come and Impose Sharyat after killing of thousands of Muslims Why?

If you could define what do you mean by "Liberal"??? Then I would like to answer this question asked in this picture; whether Prophet was liberal or not...
I know Liberal says to a Open mind person.
In Europe is when people went against Roman Catholic Church they were Liberal they were tired of Old Cristian laws.
But Here People says them self Muslims and so Called Liberal.
a Muslim can not say I'm Muslim but I do not believe in Islamic Laws...........
If some one is Using Islam for it own agenda we are not suppose to stop Islamic Laws.
Stop that Group but don't Stop Islamic Laws....................We hate Talban and we treat Islam same why???
We are against Islamic Laws or Talban?
Liberal simply relate Islam and Islamic Laws to Talban Why?
Islam is my religion and your religion imposing Shryat and Islamic Culture is our responsibility........Why we a waiting for Talban to come and Impose Sharyat after killing of thousands of Muslims Why?

wo anatnk wadi thaey. ab batao bhai jaan, Osama Bin Laden saheed hai ya halaq ?

Jesi Tabdili Yeh Walay Sahib lai thay ?

Dog-Musharraf.jpg
[/quote]
Photo tells us this "accidental"commando is not SOB,but father of bitches and may be husband of..............

Main to L'ore main hun. aap lejaein inhain UK :D
what is ,then american flag about?

Jesi Tabdili Yeh Walay Sahib lai thay ?

Dog-Musharraf.jpg
Photo tells us this "accidental"commando is not SOB,but father of bitches and may be husband of..............

what is ,then american flag about?[/quote]

Who knows maybe you are a son of a bitch? :D

Dont call names, you open yourself to the same.

I'm an American btw. @Armstrong is my sectry ask him who i am. Super pulce in town :D

what is ,then american flag about?

Who knows maybe you are a son of a bitch? :D

Dont call names, you open yourself to the same.

I'm an American btw. @Armstrong is my sectry ask him who i am. Super pulce in town :D[/quote]
I did not call anybody son of bitch........rather fob,based upon his deeds and their consequences,IMHO, he deserved it.BTW i am a pukka underooni lahoria from five generations and i agree with"Who knows maybe you are a son of a bitch"

I did not call anybody son of bitch........rather fob,based upon his deeds and their consequences,IMHO, he deserved it.BTW i am a pukka underooni lahoria from five generations and i agree with"Who knows maybe you are a son of a bitch"

It was the need of the time, a very hard decision, yet we still provide Afghani Talibs sanctuaries. They did not have issues but rather Pakistanis do. Which is very weird and confusing.

And bro OBL caused all this mess upon us, so please refrain from calling him anything near shaheed or what not. The Al Qaeda tactics later repulsed him quiet a lot. And of all the places he lived in this country further tarnishing our image. Killing 3k civilians in US and you expect no response? 1 million killed 35 million displaced in subsequent wars. What Islamic agenda is this? Iraq is a mess, Syria is a mess, Libya is a mess, Pakistan is a mess, Egypt is in the process, Somalia is a mess, Niger is a mess, Mali is a mess. All the common denominators are AQ and like minded groups.

So there is my apprehension about anything Islam. Kinda justified dont you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom