What's new

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5741_382685101876034_264527232_n.jpg

Afghanistan wo Jay Jo ya Kahy K Lar K Shryat laon ga.........Ma to Foj ko emandar smjhta hon or Foj sa Bhater koye ya Tabdle Nahe la sakta.

I agree with you dude ..............

mughaljee:
You are right But they change constitution through vote
We must make some Fix Laws unchangeable Laws.

After this one more thing people do not Talk about that as we Made Gawadr for China we Must make Urrmara port for Russia Pasni for France one in Thatha for Germane.........
We must bring investment from Russia France Germane Italy Etc.
Gas from Iran.
We must build a Railway rode from Karachi to Turkey Iran will also enjoy the Benefit of this Railway.

You know some Idiots think Shryat stop trade............Sharyat spend your Trade every one is allowed to do trade import export.

Even shryat don't say that do not Trade with non Muslims it say be a Good Muslim Trader that 2nd person think who is this man and and what is his Religion...............Do you know Muslims Army never been to Malaysia Indonesia so why they are Muslim???
Just because of Muslim Traders in 1500AD or 1600AD some Muslim Traders went to these Countries
by their good behavior and honesty today they are Muslim.

I agree with you dude ..............
Thanks Brother.

Last edited:
One thing people says in Zia time Mullahism was on peck I want to say in democracy Alcoholism is on Peck.
You are able to reform Mullahism but you are unable to reform Alcoholism.

When people don't like my views they compare it with Zia time but without reading my views how can you compare that.
According to my View in Shorah 5Mufti 5Aalim 10PHD.
In Assembly only one seat for Aalim that is Wezarat-E-Mazhabi ammor.

Islamic Laws and Army Chief as Precedent is stone in their eyes.

China is right they don't have political Party only one is ruling U.S has only 2parties
And we have uncountable parties.

Hindu Talk about Ram Raj and Akhand Bharat no one stop then even Liberal support them to kill non Hindo like Muslim Sikh and other. But when We Muslims Talks about Sharyat in our own Country they start comment I don't know why?
one answer is this in Sindh there are many Birth Place of their Bhagwans gods as I know Karachi is Janumistam(Birth Place) of their Kali Mata.
same as they have many other Places holy for them in Sindh and other Provinces in Pakistan

If you know is Sindh their is a big Hindo partie some members are Muslim and when ever we Talk about Making more Units is Sindh province they start strike and they Burn tires Bus Van. You Know why these hindo do this????
As we say one day we will get Masjid Al Aqsa same they say we will get Sindh.

Now I must clear here my views about Provinces We Must make more units in Punjab Baluchistan KPK and also in Sindh.
Make more unit more ports in Sindh and More Big cites like Karachi.
Same in Balochistan more Units more ports more big Cites like Karachi.
At lest we make North South East West units in every province.

Hindu Talk about Ram Raj and Akhand Bharat no one stop then even Liberal support them to kill non Hindo like Muslim Sikh and other. But when We Muslims Talks about Sharyat in our own Country they start comment I don't know why?
one answer is this in Sindh there are many Birth Place of their Bhagwans gods as I know Karachi is Janumistam(Birth Place) of their Kali Mata.
same as they have many other Places holy for them in Sindh and other Provinces in Pakistan

If you know is Sindh their is a big Hindo partie some members are Muslim and when ever we Talk about Making more Units is Sindh province they start strike and they Burn tires Bus Van. You Know why these hindo do this????
As we say one day we will get Masjid Al Aqsa same they say we will get Sindh.

Now I must clear here my views about Provinces We Must make more units in Punjab Baluchistan KPK and also in Sindh.
Make more unit more ports in Sindh and More Big cites like Karachi.
Same in Balochistan more Units more ports more big Cites like Karachi.
At lest we make North South East West units in every province.

meray bhai no one is against Islam
We are against imposing a particular interpretation of Islam on every one
Problem is not religion but intolerance

D
meray bhai no one is against Islam
We are against imposing a particular interpretation of Islam on every one
Problem is not religion but intolerance
Dear brother
Intolerance will exist you know why?
Currently a a report was Published buy Western Media That 98% Muslim of Pakistan wants Sharyat
98% women want Hijab
Problem is this for only 2% people we bane all what they want and their wishes.
98% people don't have any forum where they can show what they want.
this thing gives Birth to Intolerance.

98% women want Hijab

I dont think so .Any links ?
And If they want Hijab , who is stopping them ??

98% people don't have any forum where they can show what they want.
this thing gives Birth to Intolerance.

People are being killed in mosques / shrines not in cinemas or theaters
Why Islamists are killing other Islamists ?

I dont think so .Any links ?
And If they want Hijab , who is stopping them ??

People are being killed in mosques / shrines not in cinemas or theaters
Why Islamists are killing other Islamists ?
Listen if Islamist are Killing Islamist then what Black water is Doing what RAW is doing with the help of MOSSAD?

Do you know in Pakistan their is no future of a man has beard and women if she wear Hijab.
They are criticized every where.
Link you will have to see because when ever I see this type of thing 2nd time it is unable to see.
Loose Change video was bane a year ago know you can see on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom