What's new

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Khaqan Humayun
Just want to ask you a simple question. Whatever system you are proposing who will implement it in Pakistan? Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, Imran Khan, through elections or Army takeover?

yeah, that will cut the base of AQ aand TTP - it will take them away from mountains and bring them into your homes, towns and villages. GEt ready for football stadium style justice.
your style of justice is unable to bring peace, Yes football stadium justice bring fear in Thef and corrupt people........What do you thing if corrupt people feel fear is good or not?
and a simple innocent neutral Person will never feel fear................Don't you want we must bring our money back from Perice Account?
Do you think our Judiciary can bring back our money?

@Khaqan Humayun
Just want to ask you a simple question. Whatever system you are proposing who will implement it in Pakistan? Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, Imran Khan, through elections or Army takeover?
non of them, if me and you will start movement People will call us Talban only Army can do it peacefully
(not Qadyani and other)......
And my brother yesterday without reading you said I'm Shatn.
See I'm Talking about Quran..............See all the devils are against me just because of Quranic Laws.

Last edited:
non of them, if me and you will start movement People will call us Talban only Army can do it peacefully
(not Qadyani and other)......
And my brother yesterday without reading you said I'm Shatn.
See I'm Talking about Quran..............See all the devils are against me just because of Quranic Laws.

So you mean that General Raheel Sharif will do this? If this is so then why don't you write a letter to Army chief Gen. Raheel and ask him to take over the govt and implement Quran and Sunnah laws in Pakistan.

Molvis ,Mullah are first people ,they sold themselves for money. Even you bring Sharia, they will sell themselves for $$$$ , same as they used U.S.A and others in past....... We can trust on democracy, as we voted them, if we voted for wrong people, we deserves them. but we can't trust MuLLAH. Daily child rape by Mullah while teaching Quran, seduction and kissing child, this is normal thing in our country.

All I said is reasonable like Big Cited Ports economy policy Railway all...........You know What you don't Like is Quran, who ever talks about Quranic laws you says he is from Madarsa Talban Mulla......... Arn't you Muslim?

Your dream list and idealist arguments of 5 cities , 6 ports , 7 dams and 10 member Shura are no good , this has no basis in the modern world and Pakistani nation has constantly rejected the religious parties in the 60 years of history , so since they do not accept the Mullahs in democracy , you want to change the darn system ? If you think that people want to change the system , get a religious party in elections , get elected and legislate Islamic laws in the parliament after getting the required majority , shouldn't be too hard since its all the public wants , right ? . Your whole " army based " system is run by Mullahs in theory and you are asking us why are we involving them ? Who would choose them first of all ? How will the whole population agree on the names and then decisions of a handful of the absolutely pious and near infallible men ? Forget the rest .

So you mean that General Raheel Sharif will do this? If this is so then why don't you write a letter to Army chief Gen. Raheel and ask him to take over the govt and implement Quran and Sunnah laws in Pakistan.

No , the terrorists from F.A.T.A. and their other counterparts from different countries will do it under the ever vibrant leadership of Mullah Omer and his " naib " Fazlullah . :azn:

Molvis ,Mullah are first people ,they sold themselves for money. Even you bring Sharia, they will sell themselves for $$$$ , same as they used U.S.A and others in past....... We can trust on democracy, as we voted them, if we voted for wrong people, we deserves them. but we can't trust MuLLAH. Daily child rape by Mullah while teaching Quran, seduction and kissing child, this is normal thing in our country.

The same Mullahs once were helping the " People of the Book " in fighting the godless " infidels " selling their religion for money and using their influence to gather support for the interest of a superpower for money . Now they are like " Why have you joined American war ? " , who's war was the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan then ? Pakistan's ? The sole reason we had to chose U.S. side after 9/11 was because of the mad decision of then commander of the faithful " Zia-ul-Haq " to participate in that war and shake hands with Islamists .

See all the devils are against me just because of Quranic Laws.

The Holy Quran has made no single universal system of Governance mandatory for the Muslims anywhere , so what are you talking about ? First follow the same book yourself . Get in touch with some reality of the world before thinking of " annexing " so and so countries and making Arabic the national language and adopting the whole culture of Arabia and transferring all power to some military men/Mullah and trying to choose a single undisputed Caliph and his Shura . Islam can be implemented in democracy through Islamic laws so why do not you ask the religious parties to participate , win and then do whatever they want ? It would be fine then since it will be consent of the majority and of the people to be governed .

@Armstrong Why Islam cant be implemented in democracy and hence the need for whole system to be changed and replaced with a radical and idealist one ?

Few things,which I would like to discuss with my friends..and it is that why some of our friends are demanding more 'Islamization' in system,and rejecting current system.
First of all,I must recall my friends that we already have a constitution which reflects Islamic laws very well.So,I find this hypothesis as irrelevant as if we lack Islamic reflections/laws/ways in our democratic constitution.
Second,instead of arguing over system,we must focus upon it's implementation.We must remember that individuals make system,if your Individuals are righteous and sincere..then even your kaafirana system will work fantastically.However,if those individuals are corrupted,then no matter how much perfect laws you will propose,it will not work well.Some of my friends are missing this fact and assuming that replacement of system can bring prosperity,which is wrong.
You cannot simply deny this fact that current democratic system is degenerated into tyrannical system because you have selected corrupted individuals.If I apply same logic over your proposed system,by asking you that what you will do if dictator general will be corrupted?he will ofcourse elect corrupted muftis and ulemas,will you stop corruption influencing then?
@secur,our friends are so innocent,please help them to understand that lack of implementation of law and order in any system by individuals is the actual problem,not the constitution making up the system!

-Regards

@secur,our friends are so innocent,please help them to understand that lack of implementation of law and order in any system by individuals is the actual problem,not the constitution making up the system!

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan) | Page 8

The friends do not want to read and understand and argue properly . They want to rant and use sensationalist and drama stuff to no end so there's no possible way to help them , only that it makes no difference to anyone what they think . It has no basis in reality and hence no chance of getting implemented .

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan) | Page 8

The friends do not want to read and understand and argue properly . They want to rant and use sensationalist and drama stuff to no end so there's no possible way to help them , only that it makes no difference to anyone what they think . It has no basis in reality and hence no chance of getting implemented .

It is their attempt to escape from harsh realities,they don't want to face it-I understand it very well.They are comparing Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddque(R.A) with present generals?read the descriptive image again,seems like a copy of pamphlets distributed after Friday prayers :woot:

.....it is that why some of our friends are demanding more 'Islamization'

Good points.

Please remember this!

--- Friends don't let friends drive drunk
--- Friends don't let friends drive mentally impaired
--- Friends don't let friends drive "under the influence" of rabid stone age idiot-ology aka ideology. :lol:

peace

They may sell for $$$

but right now the biggest source of Jahalat and kufar comes from the Petro-mad Mullahs of Saudi and petro-rich Ayatullahs.

Sadly

Yeah Yeah.

He should write letter to him. and threaten him if refuses

-- ISI will be knocking at the door within 5 min

At least we will have some Sharia-madness free time on PDF for a change.

Thank you for an excellent suggestion

My brother 1st thing our educated people are uneducated about Shryat you can see all answers where ever I wrote Shora(Islamic council) including 10PHD people burst over on me....... So called Muslims are also Hippocrates.
Lets talk about Tax in Islam, Global Trading, New big cites as Ummar rz said when you see your city is full make new city tell people about benefit of New Ports and Cites.
Laws are strict but good. Have you ever been to any police station? See corruption all over in Pakistan who will come to stop this?
People says Chankia was 1st man who wrote book how to Run Government in the time of ChunderGupt Moria(After Alexendre ChunderGupt Moria was King of Patli-Pattr).
You know what was the Rule? Who so ever not give Tax Cut His/Her Hand...............Who so ever found Guilty in any case Cut his Head.................Who so ever burn someone house or did not help to stop Fire Burn Him/Her.
World says in his time no one could dear to thing against king in all over the kingdom there was peace just because of Laws.
When we Muslim says about Islamic Laws Liberal says no no no why???
I relay don't know that Army Chief Gen Raheel Shref is Muslim or Qadyani..........If he is Muslim and you know it so please send him all what I wrote to you.
Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan) - Karachi Lines, Sindh, Pakistan - Community & Government | Facebook
Any one can visit this page easy and simple Rule.............
One I make clear in this forum every one thinking I'm Talking about Mullaism................Read all my posts from top to End and tell me how many Aalim will be Ministers if any one adopt my views? only one Wizart E Mazhabi Ummor otherwise all the Ministers will be worldly Educated as I have said.
Shora(Islamic council) will have 10PHD.

It is their attempt to escape from harsh realities,they don't want to face it-I understand it very well.They are comparing Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddque(R.A) with present generals?read the descriptive image again,seems like a copy of pamphlets distributed after Friday prayers :woot:
No one can Become Abubakr rz or Ummar rz but we all suppose to follow them.
Will you say Khaqan says 5time Salah(Namaz) is must for every Muslim by this Khaqan comparing all with Muhammad saww and his companion?
Khaqan says give Zakat he compare his self with Muhammad saww and his companion.
Brother this is compulsory.

No one can Become Abubakr rz or Ummar rz but we all suppose to follow them.
Will you say Khaqan says 5time Salah(Namaz) is must for every Muslim by this Khaqan comparing all with Muhammad saww and his companion?
Khaqan says give Zakat he compare his self with Muhammad saww and his companion.
Brother this is compulsory.
Mr.Humayoon,you need implementors,if they are available then get them...but since you don't have implementors of proposed system or ideal laws then suggesting system is useless matter for me.You are looking at sucessful results of past scenario,but I am looking at those powerful righteous figures who implemented it successfully,and we don't have them...wake up.

-Regards

Lets listen Naat............After that we will Talk about Sharyat.
2nd video is not Naat so Please don't comment on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom