What's new

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
really, and how would you explain our caliphate? was those dark ages too?

Different simpler times you cannot compare those times with that of today! Its not even funny man, no one is calling Islamic System wrong, but just bulldozing your way through it wont be any nobler either.

Different simpler times you cannot compare those times with that of today! Its not even funny man, no one is calling Islamic System wrong, but just bulldozing your way through it wont be any nobler either.
what i am trying to say is, make laws in the boundaries of Quran and Hadith and call it Sharia, that is Sharia which i am talking about

Did I talk about Talban or any other thing???
I just talk about Quranic Law in courts and Islamic Culture just 2 thing.
Army Chef used to be our president it is not new for Pakistan.
We vote ministers and I said we must not do It............. Shora(including 10 PHD) they will select Ministers.
What harm in this???

Did I talk about Talban or any other thing???
I just talk about Quranic Law in courts and Islamic Culture just 2 thing.
Army Chef used to be our president it is not new for Pakistan.
We vote ministers and I said we must not do It............. Shora(including 10 PHD) they will select Ministers.
What harm in this???

your way of talking about implenting sharia is haram from pretty much every standard of decency and humanity

Islam was supposed to be based on decency and humanity

But all Shariatis and Islamists have destroyed the very core of Islam

Sadly

what i am trying to say is, make laws in the boundaries of Quran and Hadith and call it Sharia, that is Sharia which i am talking about

1400 centuries are proof that laws made per your desire result in murders assassinations and terrible for minorities

However you cherry pick few romanticized moments to support your dastardly laws to be implemented in our beautiful country.

Shit man it already is, read the constitution. Calling it Sharia wont make a difference. What more do you want? Further alienate ourselves from the world? **** us up economically? We are Sharia enough what we need is a not so beghairat populace. Trust me maulvi ho ya secular, sab matlabi aur paise ke peeche.

Sharia wont change people, if it did Afganistan would be a bastion on peace and prosperity which it was far from during Talibans. And KSA would be an example, which it is not at all.

You see the exemplary Sharia to work would require a very educated nation, which Pak aint and never will be.

your way of talking about implenting sharia is haram from pretty much every standard of decency and humanity

Islam was supposed to be based on decency and humanity

But all Shariatis and Islamists have destroyed the very core of Islam

Sadly

1400 centuries are proof that laws made per your desire result in murders assassinations and terrible for minorities

However you cherry pick few romanticized moments to support your dastardly laws to be implemented in our beautiful country.
yo do realize that, thats why laws are made my more than one person, so that they dont make it an advantage for themselves

Shit man it already is, read the constitution. Calling it Sharia wont make a difference. What more do you want? Further alienate ourselves from the world? **** us up economically? We are Sharia enough what we need is a not so beghairat populace. Trust me maulvi ho ya secular, sab matlabi aur paise ke peeche.

Sharia wont change people, if it did Afganistan would be a bastion on peace and prosperity which it was far from during Talibans. And KSA would be an example, which it is not at all.

You see the exemplary Sharia to work would require a very educated nation, which Pak aint and never will be.
how is it sharia? interest is allowed while it is clearly banned for muslims in the Quran

Which caliphate? the initial four or the political ruckus that followed after it?

Political ruckus followed after the first two. Sad.

yo do realize that, thats why laws are made my more than one person, so that they dont make it an advantage for themselves

how is it sharia? interest is allowed while it is clearly banned for muslims in the Quran

Interest in those days was different from today, there wasnt any investment then. The interest was of the Loan sharks. Read up on Loan Sharking and will give you a good comparison on those days "loans" that would go on for generations. This isnt followed in Pakistan thankfully. Bank loans these days are very easy compared to those times. And Islamic financing just fixes "late payment" percentage, it does not eliminate it. Else how will the banking system work?

The interest you mention is part of this world Financial system, there is no alternative, unfortunately. Quite a few scholars have okayed it as we are helpless. This isnt our control, the only Sharia state right of today KSA follows it and so does the Shia majority Iran does. They are very financially solid nations.

Somethings though not mentally satisfying are part of the parcel. If you believe it in it firmly that it is wrong, then i appreciate you admiring and following Islam it with strict conviction.

Last edited:
Political ruckus followed after the first two. Sad.

Interest in those days was different from today, there wasnt any investment then. The interest was of the Loan sharks. Read up on Loan Sharking and will give you a good comparison on those days "loans" that would go on for generations. This isnt followed in Pakistan thankfully. Bank loans these days are very easy compared to those times. And Islamic financing just fixes "late payment" percentage, it does not eliminate it. Else how will the banking system work?

The interest you mention is part of this world Financial system, there is no alternative, unfortunately. Quite a few scholars have okayed it as we are helpless. This isnt our control, the only Sharia state right of today KSA follows it and so does the Shia majority Iran does. They are very financially solid nations.

Somethings though not mentally satisfying are part of the parcel. If you believe it in it firmly that it is wrong, then i appreciate you admiring and following Islam it with strict conviction.
i get what you are trying to say, like in the old times the state took care of the retired persons, but now they give interest in their bank accounts, i get it, but we stiil need a consensus to justify it maybe?

Political ruckus followed after the first two. Sad..

You wonder if they had electronic media back then, things would have played out differently?

The problem is people trying to implement the 6th Century today. the Prophet and his actions were an exemplar on what to do in X type situation based on Y parameters. His immediate succesors tried their best as well to uphold that example and show how Islam in implemented in X enviornment. Instead, most ignorant folks think it meant that unless X environment exists there cannot be Islam.

That is like insisting that since in X environment the Quran was written on leaves and raw parchment.. no Quran is the real Quran unless it comes on leaves and Parchment..rather than the other way around.

i get what you are trying to say, like in the old times the state took care of the retired persons, but now they give interest in their bank accounts, i get it, but we stiil need a consensus to justify it maybe?

There is consensus else people would not take it. The thing is old people need money, govt usually uses pension funds to invest as requirement for pensions grow. This investment returns yields which then compounds. Some things are to be done as our population is growing rapidly and money is not growing equally.

My people will realize that what I say is right........When we will impose Islamic laws this will kill the base of Talban or any Islamic Fundamental groups they always say we are fighting for Islam.
2nd When we will select Minister through Shora this thing will bring good rapid change a poor man will be able to work for Government........Election will be for Shora not for Ministers......3rd Army Chef as Head of state will look after all progress and work and continue policy.
Brother this is life of Pakistan.

yeah, that will cut the base of AQ aand TTP - it will take them away from mountains and bring them into your homes, towns and villages. GEt ready for football stadium style justice.

You wonder if they had electronic media back then, things would have played out differently?

The problem is people trying to implement the 6th Century today. the Prophet and his actions were an exemplar on what to do in X type situation based on Y parameters. His immediate succesors tried their best as well to uphold that example and show how Islam in implemented in X enviornment. Instead, most ignorant folks think it meant that unless X environment exists there cannot be Islam.

That is like insisting that since in X environment the Quran was written on leaves and raw parchment.. no Quran is the real Quran unless it comes on leaves and Parchment..rather than the other way around.

Very true, the parameters today are so changed people need to realise. But ignorance is bliss.

Ok tell me Dam is necessary for Pakistan?
Why jamhoryat is not making Dam?
Why PIA is going to be Private?
Why PNSC is going to be Private?
Railway going to be Private?
What China did with Ex-Railway minister.
New Big Cites are our Need.
New ports are our need.
electricity is our need but Jamhoryat is sucking blood.
Macro Industry and Micro Industry are our need.
Peace is our need.
What Jamhoryat is doing???
Quran will bring peace. Army chef will be a head of state(Good care taker) Selected Minister through Shora will bring dynamic change (not like chodre waadaras).
You know what I'm saying is right but some Munafiq(Hippocrates) don't like Quranic Laws.
Tell me if some one Rape your mother sister or your wife what will you do?
same Liberal says I will kill that man and when Islam says the same they say we don't want Islamic laws.
Islam says cut the hand of thef because Islam protect 98% innocent people not 2% Thef.
Why you are angry with Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom