What's new

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suit your self.... but remember Davis God was not Arab BTW... neither the hundred of released from jails by Zardari, who went to India.

Zardari will be BBQd by Jinns too with secular shleculars cheap justice

This thread requires respect and serious attention ? :what:

@RescueRanger

Friends , Romans , Countrymen , lend me your ears ! :D

For you its entertainment but when we write few entertaining words you jump guns, and your mods. come out of slumber.
Call your mafia....... this is your reality.

Seculars are blowing up in every single place imaginable and killing innocents everywhere . :tdown:
Your hate towards believers, shows you are just doing that.

Ah another one of these threads. Let me grab my popcorn.

This thread requires respect and serious attention ? :what:

@RescueRanger

Friends , Romans , Countrymen , lend me your ears ! :D

He is on the range, rescuing cows and goats. Hindu Mullahs are forking the poor animals.

Breakig news update: He is back and eating popcorns, while wearing a London (or is it Landa) made burgundy jacket.

Last edited:

When did you come back from the range?

Last time you said you were out there rescuing cows and goats that are reportedly being molested by Hindu Imams installed by BB.

Check @BATMAN if you need more info. Not about cows and goats. but Hindu Imams

I am sure you have enough information on the health and wealth of cows and goats.

These kids wake up from sleep , one day , and voila a magical one night solution to all of Pakistan's problems . Hormonal urges , I say . Something being copied from some Mullah mouthpiece and Facebook pages and propagated as divine inspiration . Indigenous , wouldn't you say ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom