What's new

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite knowing that Ayub Khan was the one who changed Islamic laws. Yahya Khan was a Shia and he broke Pakistan. Musharraf's wife is rumoured to be a Qadiani and he attacked Muslims of Afghanistan and also sold Muslims to CIA in return for $5000 per head?

Don't feed on rumors, Ayub and Musharraf have took Pakistan to new heights.

Religion ... ist das Opium des Volkes - Karl Max

No , he's a Tajik who was killing innocent Pashtuns . How dare you say that !

Sorry.

My 5th grade brother was saying Mehsuds are in fact Pashtuns.

But you know 5th graders don't know much

No , he's a Tajik who was killing innocent Pashtuns . How dare you say that !

Mehsud is not Tajik but lal Mosque terrorists were!

Stick to the subject..... or keep quite.

Don't feed on rumors, Ayub and Musharraf have took Pakistan to new heights.

Sorry batman bahi

Ayub stopped good people like Mullah murdoodi to become president of Pakistan. And thus stopping Pakitan to become the super poewrr in order to crush RAW.

Had Mawdoodi been the president, no BB would have taken conrtol of Pakistan ever

And thus no Hindu imams

Fast forward

Mawdoodi should have handed over Pakistan to Sufi snake mohammad, who then would hand Pakistan over to Mullah radio.

Mullah radio will be the true Khalifar and defeat Raw and turn uncoocked and raw to fully cooked.

Mehsud is not Tajik but lal Mosque terrorists were!

you mean burqaposh ghazi and his wife and his dead brothers werre tajiks?

All Muslims respect the martyrs of Lal Masjid and consider them as Shuhadah. Only liberals and seculars like you call them terrorists.

Where do you read that? It was army of Pakistan which roasted them only Hamid Mir Jaffar and Asma Jehangir and Iftikhar ch. speaks in favor of those terrorists but they also do speak in favor of all terrorists inclusive Bugti.

Where do you read that? It was army of Pakistan which roasted them only Hamid Mir Jaffar and Asma Jehangir and Iftikhar ch. speaks in favor of those terrorists but they also do speak in favor of all terrorists inclusive Bugti.

Batman bhai

don't bad mouth shaheeds

you may get bbqd for syaing this

you mean burqaposh ghazi and his wife and his dead brothers werre tajiks?

You mean it was Ghazi and his wife fighting with Pak army?
Same is Mehsud and Fazlu both are fagits and cannot differentiate gun's barrel from its but, still they are runningworlds most sophisticated intelligence beating multi billion dollar RAW and CIA and etc etc.
Now, t...ake this discussion to another thread..... this thread is about Generals being the head of state.

Quite true ! Whats the topic anyways except a hormonal rage for religion combined with some misplaced half baked knowledge of politics and Islam ?

I was just wondering how is that any less nonsensical than what you said all day today :D

My brother says this topic is true as per discussions in his 5th grade class boys.

Quite true ! But Whats the topic anyways except a hormonal rage for religion combined with some misplaced half baked knowledge of politics and Islam ? I was just wondering how is that any less nonsensical than what you said all day today hence the " deliberate mistake " between Mehsud and Massoud , why not check the responses of those , who do it in every post :D

Quite true ! Whats the topic anyways except a hormonal rage for religion combined with some misplaced half baked knowledge of politics and Islam ?

I was just wondering how is that any less nonsensical than what you said all day today :D

If you say this about Hinduism... i'm sure you have been banned or have accumulated infractions.

Nothing is more non nonsensical than your daily Arab hate chants.

this thread is about Generals being the head of state.

Yes. But only those generals with Islam as being their first middle and last name.

Also they must be checked through special cameras if they are circumsized.

Who knows how many Imamas and generals have been planted by raw.

Batman bhai

don't bad mouth shaheeds

you may get bbqd for syaing this

Your blaming labeling goes no where.... you claerly have no respect for others and yet demand it for your self.
It was an atheist and secular Cheap justice of Pakistan under the President ship of a Iran loyal President freed all the terrorist....

No no.

Arabs are gods for Pakistanis

Iranians are gods squared.

Suit your self.... but remember Davis God was not Arab BTW... neither the hundred of released from jails by Zardari, who went to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom