What's new

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have u put the Saudi flag on top of Pakistan's flag? We are Brown Pakistanis not fairer superior arabs.

Railway can link Pakistan, Iran, Turkey a Big economic corridor.

Imposing Islamic Sharyet is not only my duty......Aap ke Muhammad saww sa ase Kya Narazge ha jo Un ka Deen aap ko Bura Lagta ha???
Agr koye Jhagry Fasad k zarya Sharyat ke Bat kry Aap usko Talban khaty ho Agr koye Amman o Sakon sa Sharyat Nafiz krny ke bat kry to Aap Aag Bagola ho jaty ho...........Aap mare nahe Muhammad saww k Deen ke tohen krrahy ho.............Roty ho K Hukmran khon chos rahay han..........Agr koye Hal batay to Sunnty nahe ho.

1044064_289405201204025_423873535_n.jpg

994493_290332754444603_869717070_n.jpg

If we implement Shariya here than what will happen to Meera , Mathira , Veena , and many Bachi's studying in my Uni

Shariya implememt kr na Halwaa khane ke barabr nai hai , jab dil kara garam kar ke kha lia , phr baqi bacha hua refrigerator mai save kr diya

Might make changes now you are right Nawaz Shref is a poor ill PM...............In his cabinet all Chodres and waadaras making money.
Army Chef as Head of state is good for looking after all ministers.
Well i guess even an Army Chef is better then corrupt and incompetent Nawaz sharif. I still don't think its a good idea for a Chef to rule Pakistan.

I don't understand this logic. You adhere to your religion as strictly as you want, but why do you want to force other people to?
249818_186640878147125_252398566_n.png
Read about minorities even this thing you will not be able to find in US and Europe.............All minorities will follow their own Religious Book for Family Laws, Islamic Family Laws are not for minorities..........But other Laws will be Islamic for All Muslims and non Muslims like if someone kill someone, Bribe, Rape, Theft.

Why have u put the Saudi flag on top of Pakistan's flag? We are Brown Pakistanis not fairer superior arabs.
I put Kalma and Kalma is not Saudi only 2nd sword is to show power.

I often get these kind of writings after jummah prayer.

If we implement Shariya here than what will happen to Meera , Mathira , Veena , and many Bachi's studying in my Uni

Shariya implememt kr na Halwaa khane ke barabr nai hai , jab dil kara garam kar ke kha lia , phr baqi bacha hua refrigerator mai save kr diya
Ghulame ma na kam aate han Tadberayn na Shemaherayn
Jo Zoqe Yaqeen Pada to Kat Jateen han Zanjeeryn
Koye andaza kr sakta ha us k Zor e Bazo ka
Neghay Mard e Momin sa Badl jaten han Taqdeeryn.
(Alama Iqbal)

Train dummy :D

@Khaqan Humayun Bro you may have the heart in the right place, but do you know why we are against anything Islamic ( like Islamic parties or movements)? Because they hijack and twist and turn shit. Now these guys support TTP and what not. This not only harms the country but takes our rights and resources away from you and me. Do you have any idea the loss this nation has to take due to constant bombings? I was a COO in an American company in Lahore, they packed up and left.This company employed 350+ staff. This is 350 families who lost income. Why? Because they were threatened cz they were from Amreeeca! Allah ne to roti deni hai sab ko, magar Khuda paghal nahin unki madad kare jinko apnay paun pe kulhardi marnay ka shauq hai. Phir daal ee labni yay, mutton korma ni :D

Hence you get people like me who will not listen to anything Islamic, be it right (rarely) or wrong (most of the time).

My people will realize that what I say is right........When we will impose Islamic laws this will kill the base of Talban or any Islamic Fundamental groups they always say we are fighting for Islam.
2nd When we will select Minister through Shora this thing will bring good rapid change a poor man will be able to work for Government........Election will be for Shora not for Ministers......3rd Army Chef as Head of state will look after all progress and work and continue policy.
Brother this is life of Pakistan.

How do you know which flag is not top? :disagree:
Why you said all Pakistanis are Brown? I had blond and blue eyed class fellows from Swat during my engineering studies!

Sister @Zarvan We have found a rishta for you.

If you do not agree than simply walk away or post your reasons... other than trolling.
reported @WebMaster

What do you see unIslamic?
We don't have Sharyat in Court assembly in our markets in our Banks..................tell me is there Sharyat in Pakistan???
Muhammad saww came to impose Islamic laws not to follow British laws.

I did my job through my limited capability I gave you message if I die I'll say O Allah I did not demand any rewords from them I call them toward Islam and Sharyat I did my Duty as your servant they laugh on me but I tried to make their mind......
Please forgive me if I commit any mistake..........Allah is me God and he is very kind.

1515000_368425626635315_750125358_n.jpg

The people who are derailing and ranting are from one specific sect. They are lost tribe, they have been destroyed by years of brain washing but when they get growup and got chance to get out of weekly brain washing workshops, they find flaws in their teachings and hence most of them turn atheist aka (in Pakistan) secular.

We don't have Sharyat in Court assembly in our markets in our Banks..................tell me is there Sharyat in Pakistan???
Muhammad saww came to impose Islamic laws not to follow British laws.

Which educated person would support democracy, where media is making people idiots with lies and bunch of people can hijack a society. Democracy in Pakistan is exactly the opposite to its definitions, as i said developed nations have studied the administrative system described in Quran and have adopted in partial to full.

How do you know which flag is not top? :disagree:
Why you said all Pakistanis are Brown? I had blond and blue eyed class fellows from Swat during my engineering studies!

If you do not agree than simply walk away or post your reasons... other than trolling.
reported @WebMaster
Thank you brother.......as you know Pakistan has tow type of unjust ideas people one dont know the meaning of modernization when they follow European Culture they think they are moderate 2nd they think only gun can bring Sharyat......... If you impose Sharyat it does not means we will start riding horse and Camel Law should be Islamic.

Well, I full agree that the head of the state should have basic requirement of being an army general, infact head of every dpt. should be a retired general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom