Not open for further replies.
561625_171270386350841_1898888953_n.jpg

602983_198320556979157_910119895_n.png

382992_241899492621263_2081524337_n.jpg

19402_197716533706226_1613449393_n.png

khudi-ka-sir-e-niha.gif

1.GIF

06.gif

We require people who are sincere and not just all talk no action type! Sincere, just, loyal....these 3 are not found in any 1 man mind you!

You also need an educated line of people to get this starting...

when we have ministers with fake degree, with a small militant group and some carrying body bags like people carry wallets....well, its far fetched!

Next we would require educated people in middle class to pull it out and support it...and not get bribed of somewhere else

then we require educated people in poor areas to not get sold out for the sake of 1 day's bread!

We require people who are sincere and not just all talk no action type! Sincere, just, loyal....these 3 are not found in any 1 man mind you!

You also need an educated line of people to get this starting...

when we have ministers with fake degree, with a small militant group and some carrying body bags like people carry wallets....well, its far fetched!

Next we would require educated people in middle class to pull it out and support it...and not get bribed of somewhere else

then we require educated people in poor areas to not get sold out for the sake of 1 day's bread!

Is that why we spend so little on education?

Is that why we spend so little on education?
I dont know why but most likely coz illiterate people are easier to "mislead" or you can literally feed them anything and they will believe not coz they are dumb or something coz they are not used to thinking deeply or shall we say naive in some ways (might be "tayz" in dealing with other things which concern everyday life or are street smart) ....

Plus educated people always have demands, know their rights and try to fight for it...

thats only my opinion...

I dont know why but most likely coz illiterate people are easier to "mislead" or you can literally feed them anything and they will believe not coz they are dumb or something coz they are not used to thinking deeply or shall we say naive in some ways (might be "tayz" in dealing with other things which concern everyday life or are street smart) ....

Plus educated people always have demands, know their rights and try to fight for it...

thats only my opinion...

And yet, most here on PDF would support spending increasing amounts on defense rather than on education. An educated middle class would spell doom for the present system.

And yet, most here on PDF would support spending increasing amounts on defense rather than on education. An educated middle class would spell doom for the present system.
yes but what is the use of an educated class of hotheads when they would be stampeded from both sides of the borders? Due to Pakistan's geography defense spending is necessary however I do agree that only spending on defense is stupid!

However neither defense nor education is getting the larger piece of the cake....most is going under the table or in someone's belly or another 1 way or another...sad thing is it has become soo much of a norm now that such stuff is not even hidden its done "khullay aam" or like I would like to say open mango :woot:

yes but what is the use of an educated class of hotheads when they would be stampeded from both sides of the borders? Due to Pakistan's geography defense spending is necessary however I do agree that only spending on defense is stupid!

However neither defense nor education is getting the larger piece of the cake....most is going under the table or in someone's belly or another 1 way or another...sad thing is it has become soo much of a norm now that such stuff is not even hidden its done "khullay aam" or like I would like to say open mango :woot:

What better way to take most of the pie than by keeping the population scared that they will be invaded, even when it is not true?

What better way to take most of the pie than by keeping the population scared that they will be invaded, even when it is not true?
You issuing guarantees? How sure are you there is no attack? Conspiracy theory at play?

You issuing guarantees? How sure are you there is no attack? Conspiracy theory at play?

Pakistan has nuclear weapons to provide security. That fact should lead to a reduction in the regular forces as a dividend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom