What's new

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan) - Karachi Lines, Sindh, Pakistan - Community & Government | Facebook

We must welcome Islam in Pakistan.

561625_171270386350841_1898888953_n.jpg

602983_198320556979157_910119895_n.png

19402_197716533706226_1613449393_n.png

1560627_385077604970117_1702561536_n.jpg

24649_253359441475268_1401953025_n.jpg
Islamic Reconstruction of Pakistan :whistle:

what's this map for?

Train dummy :D

@Khaqan Humayun Bro you may have the heart in the right place, but do you know why we are against anything Islamic ( like Islamic parties or movements)? Because they hijack and twist and turn shit. Now these guys support TTP and what not. This not only harms the country but takes our rights and resources away from you and me. Do you have any idea the loss this nation has to take due to constant bombings? I was a COO in an American company in Lahore, they packed up and left.This company employed 350+ staff. This is 350 families who lost income. Why? Because they were threatened cz they were from Amreeeca! Allah ne to roti deni hai sab ko, magar Khuda paghal nahin unki madad kare jinko apnay paun pe kulhardi marnay ka shauq hai. Phir daal ee labni yay, mutton korma ni :D

Hence you get people like me who will not listen to anything Islamic, be it right (rarely) or wrong (most of the time).

President must be a Army Chef. :lol: why? will it be his responsibility to cook food for Shura :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jesi Tabdili Yeh Walay Sahib lai thay ?

Dog-Musharraf.jpg

bhai, sahab wahab saab bolna chor do, sahab angrezon ke daur me english masters ko bola jaata tha

bhai, sahab wahab saab bolna chor do, sahab angrezon ke daur me english masters ko bola jaata tha
8 saal tak master he tha is qaum ka! danday k zoor par kia nehin kia? Ab jaa ka kehta hay k min urdu speaking hon is liay mera trial hu rha hay :tdown:

the most basic thing we need is, A DICTATOR

Nops, Its BRAIN actually

8 saal tak master he tha is qaum ka! danday k zoor par kia nehin kia? Ab jaa ka kehta hay k min urdu speaking hon is liay mera trial hu rha hay :tdown:

Nops, Its BRAIN actually
we need a brain? where do u get one of those?

President must be a Army Chef. :lol: why? will it be his responsibility to cook food for Shura :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jesi Tabdili Yeh Walay Sahib lai thay ?

Dog-Musharraf.jpg
What Jamhoryat gives you?
Corruption, unemployment, raseism............But what I says it will give you long life advantages We 98% Muslims are not happy with British Law Businessman are not happy with democracy&Bribery system
Courts are full with cases because there are many cases can not be Judge through British Law in an Islamic country. You Must study why 98% population is not Happy with democracy some them think TTP will bring Shryat........Kill the base if you think TTP is wrong so their slogan is right Imposr Quranic Law and do not allow them to raise their voice as Islamic movement. If Army will impose Sharyat then People will be with Army..............Only one Ruler can rule.........................Why Allah said there con not be more then one God......If there were more then one God so you will find imbalance condition......
Same as One Ruler can rule after 10years Change Army chef.....Suppose this is the Post of Army chef to be a President.

bwahaha ... post of the day ! no chuddies

@khaqan-humayun : in simpler terms you are suggesting that GOP should be a mix of Mullahs and Military ? 50 % to mullahs and 50% to military .. or ???
No my Brother Mullas are not to Run Government My brother read that fully I said 5Mufti 5Aalim 5 or 10 worldly educated people should be selected through election these 20 will select Ministers with the help of education department and Sharyat Court...... A Railway Minister must be selected from Railway......Education Minister from Education department..........Shipping minister from the shipping department...............this will bring Change........What we do we select a Chodhre Malik or any uneducated person to run Government.

Last edited:
Bhai tu afghanistan ja :D

yaar apna bhai hai , give him more options
you can choose between , Afghanistan , Iraq , Syria , Libya , somalia , you are free to go :) dont forget your Ak-47 with bandana of Kalma ....

what's this map for?
Railway can link Pakistan, Iran, Turkey a Big economic corridor.

yaar apna bhai hai , give him more options
you can choose between , Afghanistan , Iraq , Syria , Libya , somalia , you are free to go :) dont forget your Ak-47 with bandana of Kalma ....
Imposing Islamic Sharyet is not only my duty......Aap ke Muhammad saww sa ase Kya Narazge ha jo Un ka Deen aap ko Bura Lagta ha???
Agr koye Jhagry Fasad k zarya Sharyat ke Bat kry Aap usko Talban khaty ho Agr koye Amman o Sakon sa Sharyat Nafiz krny ke bat kry to Aap Aag Bagola ho jaty ho...........Aap mare nahe Muhammad saww k Deen ke tohen krrahy ho.............Roty ho K Hukmran khon chos rahay han..........Agr koye Hal batay to Sunnty nahe ho.

1044064_289405201204025_423873535_n.jpg

994493_290332754444603_869717070_n.jpg

Last edited:
There is no Saltanat-e-Quran... The quran does not define any system. The System was demonstrated to an extent by the living interpretation of the Quran i.e. the Prophet but that too was for the times and intended to provide an exemplar on how to make decisions and system of rule based on the surroundings.

This Sultanat is the idea of the Mullahs to usurp power for themselves much like the Priests of Christianity did. The dark ages(where cruelty and ignorance was widespread) is what arose out of their version of the Sultanat-e-Injeel(bible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom