What's new

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan) - Karachi Lines, Sindh, Pakistan - Community & Government | Facebook

Com eon man we need interfaith harmony .......... :angel:

pope.jpg

:lol: :lol:
OT:
please spare us from this BS
we got another mullah among ourselves :hitwall:
Ok if I'm wrong then what do you feel about Nawaz Shref and Zardare? Do you thing they can bring Change. 98% of Muslim population wants Islamic Judgment in our Courts You know why millions of cases are unsolved in Courts.........Iftakhar Chodre said we are unable to solve cases through British Law why???
You select Chodre and wadras as Minister these Landlord type people are not able to run Government Have you ever selected a Railway minister from Railway education Minister from Education Department a Minister of Power supply& water from the same department???
People pry that army should come and take Over Government..................
We feel that we have 3demands 1st Islamic Laws 2nd Army Chef as President 3rd Shora select Ministers.

24649_253359441475268_1401953025_n.jpg

Com eon man we need interfaith harmony .......... :angel:

pope.jpg
They will never accept you this is not my words Allah says in Quran.

Bhai - First kick these muftis & mullahs out of equation and also wardi for president, than we both can sit to gather and make plans :pop:
No my dear Army is our pride and Islamic laws are our life I can not drop these two.
My people will realize that what I say is right........When we will impose Islamic laws this will kill the base of Talban or any Islamic Fundamental groups they always say we are fighting for Islam.
2nd When we will select Minister through Shora this thing will bring good rapid change a poor man will be able to work for Government........Election will be for Shora not for Ministers......3rd Army Chef as Head of state will look after all progress and work and continue policy.
Brother this is life of Pakistan.

1551691_382692948541916_1001954696_n.jpg

What harm in this if People elect Shorah 5Mufti 5Aalim 10 worldly Educated PHD in shora.
And this shora select Minister not from parties from Departments
Skillful people, You select Chodre and Waadaras as Minister these Landlord type people are not able to run Government Have you ever selected a Railway minister from Railway education Minister from Education Department a Minister of Power supply& water from the same department???
24649_253359441475268_1401953025_n.jpg

No one is saying that I'm talking about modernization+Islam, My dear this is not Talbanisation you have assembly court and President. see the system mape
395067_172558692888677_122673764_n.jpg

I did my job through my limited capability I gave you message if I die I'll say O Allah I did not demand any rewords from them I call them toward Islam and Sharyat I did my Duty as your servant they laugh on me but I tried to make their mind......
Please forgive me if I commit any mistake..........Allah is me God and he is very kind.

1515000_368425626635315_750125358_n.jpg

They will never accept you this is not my words Allah says in Quran.

OK on serious note dear pls don't talk about God's words we all read Quran .....

You know the main problem we face is 'some want us to convert and some want to subvert, but no one want to accept us'

You fall under which category ...... ?? using religion for political motives ..... ??

suggesting theocratic system using Army as escape got for ..... personal gains ..... ??

such a pathetic attitude .....

All the developed nations have copied Islam minus Allah and Muhammad.

Did I say appoint a molvi as Minister no Read what I said Make a Shura That will slect ministers........President must be a Army Chef.........

Army Chef? I am not sure what good a Chef will do for Pakistan. Maybe being in Army and a Chef at the same time might make him a better leader then Nawaz Sharif.

Brother we always see PM is not happy with Army Chef some time Army Chef is not happy with PM I'm student of Politic When I see this and read Quran, Quran gives us clear result that many Bosses can not run Government. If you see Democracy in Pakistan Chodre and Waadaras buy vote an uneducated Minister cant do any good for us................Head of state Army Chef, Shora select assembly......... And this shora select Minister not from parties from Departments
Skillful people, We select Chodre and Waadaras as Minister these Landlord type people are not able to run Government Have we ever selected a Railway minister from Railway education Minister from Education Department a Minister of Power supply& water from the same department???
Shora does not means All Mullas.......in Shorah 5Mufti 5Aalim 10 worldly Educated PHD will select Ministers .

Surrah Nisha:

( 36 ) Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful.
( 37 ) Who are stingy and enjoin upon [other] people stinginess and conceal what Allah has given them of His bounty - and We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment -
( 38 ) And [also] those who spend of their wealth to be seen by the people and believe not in Allah nor in the Last Day. And he to whom Satan is a companion - then evil is he as a companion.
( 39 ) And what [harm would come] upon them if they believed in Allah and the Last Day and spent out of what Allah provided for them? And Allah is ever, about them, Knowing.
( 40 ) Indeed, Allah does not do injustice, [even] as much as an atom's weight; while if there is a good deed, He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward.

Brother we always see PM is not happy with Army Chef some time Army Chef is not happy with PM I'm student of Politic When I see this and read Quran, Quran gives us clear result that many Bosses can not run Government. If you see Democracy in Pakistan Chodre and Waadaras buy vote an uneducated Minister cant do any good for us................Head of state Army Chef, Shora select assembly......... And this shora select Minister not from parties from Departments
Skillful people, We select Chodre and Waadaras as Minister these Landlord type people are not able to run Government Have we ever selected a Railway minister from Railway education Minister from Education Department a Minister of Power supply& water from the same department???
Shora does not means All Mullas.......in Shorah 5Mufti 5Aalim 10 worldly Educated PHD will select Ministers .

Brother the problem is that you are inviting a Chef to rule Pakistan. Which i think is not a good idea for the rest of Pakistani Chefs. As he will become a tyrant and not tolerate other Chefs.

Army Chef? I am not sure what good a Chef will do for Pakistan. Maybe being in Army and a Chef at the same time might give make him a better leader then Nawaz Sharif.
Might make changes now you are right Nawaz Shref is a poor ill PM...............In his cabinet all Chodres and waadaras making money.
Army Chef as Head of state is good for looking after all ministers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom