What's new

Sahiwal Police Massacre - Updates & Discussions.

This is why a full, meaningful investigation is required.

Exactly. If this case like all the other cases would be forgotten after some time, there’s nothing that can help Pakistan to fix its law & order in next 100 of years.

My point is, this case isn’t only a matter to give justice to the family but if this family is involved in such activities, CTD should be proven innocent & Pakistanis should know it.

Also, even if the case is genuine, CTD failed to handle it.

They are trained to deal with every kind of situation. I am clueless what made them open fire even when there were 4 kids.

Believe what you will, I have been told by trusted people in person he was a terrorist!

Ok he was. But you don’t open fire when there’s a family. Do you?

And than we all knew what SC did and they had to apologise in the court and what not. Do you want that to be repeated or is it just hate for PTI that is popping up?
He just hate PTI because they do everything right for the country.

To main kia farsi bol raha hun? :rolleyes:

I just read your status on Facebook. You are trying to cover it up with pretty irrational reasons.

Ok even if I buy your stance that driver is involved in activities to terrorize the country.
But the CTD couldn’t even see the car is packed with people while it was following the car for miles?

CTD is supposed to handle it professionally and not like open fire as Punjab police always do.

There was no confrontation so that made CTD open fire because there wasn’t no other option.

Services CTD has given in fighting with terrorism is praise worthy, without a shadow of doubt. BUT in this particular case, they have made a lot of mistakes.

They have handled this situation very unprofessionally PERIOD

50407332_2282245178486610_4807873888216154112_n.jpg

سی ٹی ڈی کے اہلکاروں کے خلاف مقدمہ درج مگر کسی اہلکار کا تعین نہیں کیا گیا.

50244587_3027901420569390_6173522309790302208_n.jpg

That's a right way to do things unless it's clear who were involve in fireing on car whole party IDs should be protected plus theior lives can go in danger by exposing theior names

Exactly. If this case like all the other cases would be forgotten after some time, there’s nothing that can help Pakistan to fix its law & order in next 100 of years.

My point is, this case isn’t only a matter to give justice to the family but if this family is involved in such activities, CTD should be proven innocent & Pakistanis should know it.

Also, even if the case is genuine, CTD failed to handle it.

They are trained to deal with every kind of situation. I am clueless what made them open fire even when there were 4 kids.

OUR POLICE AND SECURITY PEOPLE ARE TRAINED TO SHOOT FIRST-THEN ASK QUESTIONS--

AND IF ANY ONE IS NOT DEAD FROM FIRST SHOOTING--------THEN SHOOT AGAIN TO CONFIRM DEATH-

THEN ASK QUESTIONS TO DEAD PEOPLE-----------

NO- ANSWERS?

WELL WRITE YOUR OWN ANSWERS THEN ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CASE CLOSED, MEDAL ACCOMPLISHED-----PAY RAISED- TRANSFER CONFIRMED -TO- BETTER PAID AREA- DISTT- OR PROVIENCE IF REQUIRED-

AM GOINING TO A WEDDING IN ISB- NEXT WEEK WITH 20 MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY--------

CAN I HIRE A CTD-- DALA------- FOR SAFE TRANSPORTATION------ROUND TRIP-----

I DONT WANT TO END UP LIKE A DEAD TERRORIST --BY NOT PAYING CTD FOR SAFE PASSAGE-- ON HIGHWAY---------

Go reread your post. Gussa na karen. Assumption Ke base pe goliyan nahi Mari jaty.

Assumption Ke base pe goliyan nahi Mari jaty?????

YOU ARE RIGHT-----------CONSTIPATION Ke base pe goliyan Mari jaty HAIN

CTD were tipped by ISI. Only thing we will do is to criticize government and no one discuss intelligence agency performance. Case closed.

This is a tragedy but are the emotional fairies here aware of a term called "collateral damage"?. They were after a terrorist, that much is established and proven. Things went out of hand, the CTD boys didnt plan this interception well which shows that they have operational capacity but not adequate strategic training. This crux of this all is that this effects the war effort against terrorism which is much bigger than the innocent lives claimed in the incident. Yes, the CTD needs to be more carefull and plan thier interceptions more meticulously in the future, the are operating within Pakistan after all and these are the lives of Pakistani citizens. The thing is that this issue must not be blown out of propotion, certain segments in our society must not be allowed to target the war effort on terror just as they used the Naqeeb issue to ignite PTM.

Last edited:
collateral damage"
This shit happens in the line of fire. Not after thoroughly analyzing the situation and then then pulling the trigger. If i was supervising the ctd squad, would have dragged the accused out of the vehicle first - - - - - - - - -

Back
Top Bottom