What's new

Sahiwal Police Massacre - Updates & Discussions.

most JIT reports end up on a pile of S(HIT-)--

DIDNT U LEARN FROM BALDIA TOWN JIT

MODEL TOWN JIT

NOW U CAN WAIT FOR SAHIWAL JIT------------GOOD LUCK- BREAK A LEG

I will still wait rather than making irrational judgement, Baldia town JIT was brushed under the carpet same as Model town, but the model town JIT has restarted and Rana sanaullah has been called in tomorrow by JIT, lets see what JIT has to say, I am sure we will know more what went wrong.

We also want to know about that jarri jvaan of F. C colonel faisal who was found target practicing at that chechan women in balochistan from many meters away even though that innocent wounded lady raised her hands to surrender

JAIL,S R FULLL----------------- WE TAKE NO PRISONERS----------- NO- SURRENDER--------- STANDARD PROCEDURE---------

WHEN IN DOUBT JUST PULL THE TRIGER------

• The least useful horse in your barn will eat the most, require shoes every four weeks and need the vet at least once a month
  • Build a system that even a fool can use and only a fool will want to use it

Yahan pr apne self defence me fire kr do to police nahi chorti jab tak unko acha khana na khilao unka account na fill kro or ager wo maar dain aese to innocent hain wo. Terrorism k ilawa b koi duties hoti hain unki unko to aj tak inse nibhaya nahi ja saka humesha jahan agy se koi bara a jata hy wahan se ye bhagty hain or jahan kamzor hn wahan ye shair hoty hain

I will still wait rather than making irrational judgement, Baldia town JIT was brushed under the carpet same as Model town, but the model town JIT has restarted and Rana sanaullah has been called in tomorrow by JIT, lets see what JIT has to say, I am sure we will know more what went wrong.

YEAH LIKE ASGHAR KHAN CASE--------- WE KNOW ALL--

BUT WE DIDNT FIND ANY EVIDENCE--?

Sir qanoon ko hath me lena b koi achi baat nahi hy but Punjab Police ka haal hi aesa hy ab k kya kahain sb ko Pata hy. Bribery k ilawa koi or kaam nahi inka hamary gaon me masjid committee pr larai ho gai to dono parties ne 1 lac dia sho ko FIR k liye or jo bechara mazloom tha wo ragra gya is me. Punjab Police ne new high security Jail city k center me bnai hy jahan na sirf jail ko balky awam ko b threads hain aas pas k sab log inki wja se pareshan hain but inko or govt ko koi ahsaas nahi bus awam pisti rahy

Bearing arms for a peaceful citizen is a right not a privilege. And if the d.c acts like a feudal thug and only issue permits to his acquaintances then a rural guy like you has every right to own a gun. I mean you don't want a machine gun to celebrate a wedding. Just a 9mm .

Yahan pr apne self defence me fire kr do to police nahi chorti jab tak unko acha khana na khilao unka account na fill kro
Hire a lawyer and save yourself all the hassle. Police do have to prove that in the court - - - - - - -

DxWhUsSW0AAUXSF.jpg:large

Bearing arms for a peaceful citizen is a right not a privilege. And if the d.c acts like a feudal thug and only issue permits to his acquaintances then a rural guy like you has every right to own a gun. I mean you don't want a machine gun to celebrate a wedding. Just a 9mm .

Hire a lawyer and save yourself all the hassle. Police do have to prove that in the court - - - - - - -

YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM POLICE======== BUT THE LAWYER WILL HUNT U TILL UR GRAVE-

WHEN FIR -IS AGAINST NA -MA- LOOM LOOG-------------------------SO WHO IS BEING ARRESTED?

Is there anything in Pakistan which you find functioning and satisfying?

YES - CORRUPTION--

Don't be too quick to draw conclusions

I just read your status on Facebook. You are trying to cover it up with pretty irrational reasons.

Ok even if I buy your stance that driver is involved in activities to terrorize the country.
But the CTD couldn’t even see the car is packed with people while it was following the car for miles?

CTD is supposed to handle it professionally and not like open fire as Punjab police always do.

There was no confrontation so that made CTD open fire because there wasn’t no other option.

Services CTD has given in fighting with terrorism is praise worthy, without a shadow of doubt. BUT in this particular case, they have made a lot of mistakes.

They have handled this situation very unprofessionally PERIOD

I just read your status on Facebook. You are trying to cover it up with pretty irrational reasons.

Ok even if I buy your stance that driver is involved in activities to terrorize the country.
But the CTD couldn’t even see the car is packed with people while it was following the car for miles?

CTD is supposed to handle it professionally and not like open fire as Punjab police always do.

There was no confrontation so that made CTD open fire because there wasn’t no other option.

Services CTD has given in fighting with terrorism is praise worthy, without a shadow of doubt. BUT in this particular case, they have made a lot of mistakes.

They have handled this situation very unprofessionally PERIOD

This is why a full, meaningful investigation is required.

Back
Top Bottom