What's new

Sahiwal Police Massacre - Updates & Discussions.

What serious questions you have, I wana hear then out.....

To ensure terrorists are dead and no one triggers a vbied or suicide vest
Sir apne waqai video dekhi b hy dobara firing ki?

Bohot gand kia hai CTD nay. They have cast a shadow on IBOs, all of our hard work is now in the gutter. :cry:
Sir exactly this is my point. Jitni b thek karwayian then sab pr ab shak hoga ku k aik bar aesa ho gya hy ab her bar Awan me ye hi Cheez rahy gi isi liye to me kh rha hn k inko saza milni chahye taky ainda aesa na ho or forces jo kr rhi hain hamary liye us pr shak na ho or wese b ye department rangers k under hona chahye ku k Punjab Police ka sab ko hi pfa hy k kitni achi hy ye or isme abi b elite police se hi depute hoty hain jawan basically isy Rangers k under hona chahye or ye direct hiring krain na k Punjab Police se

Bohot gand kia hai CTD nay. They have cast a shadow on IBOs, all of our hard work is now in the gutter. :cry:
If u got the same dm that I have then I feel the pain....they messed up...it was a good hit that went bad.....

If you gonna kill all occupants, why not shoot the kids too.....why go to length of droping them at hospital?
WHY GO TO LENGHT TO DROPPING 3 CHILDRENS AT PETROL STATION- THEN REALISING-- THAT THERE EXTORSION PLAN FAILED----- PLAN -B- COVER UP- THEN FALSE NEWS- DAESH (MY ***)...

EVERY DEAD MAN ON ENCOUNTERS BECOMES ONE DAESH FOR CONVIENCE ...

U CAN SEE -- IF THEY WERE SUCH HOTSHOT SHOOTERS- CTD )))
THEY WOULD HAVE GONE FOR HEAD KILLS--

JUST DISABLE THE SUSPECT---------

BUT NO SIR---------OOOOPER SEH ORDER HY---- KILL ON SIGHT?----------

LOOKS MORE LIKE SOME ONE WANTED TO CLOSE THE WHOLE BOOK--- NOT JUST THE CHAPTER--

THE WOMEN GOT 12 BULLETS----------

IT WAS NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL-------

JUST A TURKEY SHOOTOUT----

THIS ELITE FORCE WOW------------HATS OFF-------

Who Khosa? :rofl:

THE SON IN LAW OF 56 INCH MAN

If u got the same dm that I have then I feel the pain....they messed up...it was a good hit that went bad.....
Sir ager apky pas aese evidence hain k hum waqai CTD ko innocent samjhain to kindly unhy forum pr share krain otherwise ap ye kahain k without any evidence hum apki baat manain to aesa kese ho skta hy

Sir ager apky pas aese evidence hain k hum waqai CTD ko innocent samjhain to kindly unhy forum pr share krain otherwise ap ye kahain k without any evidence hum apki baat manain to aesa kese ho skta hy
Pora case PDF py solve kary ga bhai?

Sahiwal Police jitni competent hy in situations ko handle krny me wo hum janty hi hain yehi elite police ki mobile hamary gaon k patrolling krti hy raat ko or 10 bje k baad ye cold store pr ja k so jaty hain pichy log lutty rhty hain or baad me 1-2 ko pakar k ly jaty hain logo ko phr chor dety hain kch din baad

Not everything can b made public....if u guys think they should be hanged....then go ahead man....

WHO WOULD BE LEADING A 16 MEN - TEAM- TO INTERCEPT - SUSPECTED TERRORIST?

WHT ABOUT RECORD OF communication?... BETWEEN- HIT TEAM AND CENTRAL?

ARE THEY RECORDED? ------ HOW DO CTD-- DO A CONFIRM ON SUSPECT AT SITE? VISUAL?

DATA BASE VERIFICATION-?---------OR JUST ASSUME?

WHT R THE SOP ---------- ?????????? -----------------OR AS YOU WISH?

ITS NOT THAT THEY MESSED 1 OPS--- THEY GOT CAUGHT RED HANDED BY DOING THIS ONE---

HOW MANY GOT COVERED UNDER DUST --- OF DAWN?

Not everything can b made public....if u guys think they should be hanged....then go ahead man....
Sir yehi mindset hy forces ka jo awam se unhy door krta hy thk hy her Cheez public nahi kr sakty but ap phr kese kh skty hain k apki her baat pr ankh band kr k yaqeen kr lia jaye jabky hamari Punjab Police ki MashaAllah se phly hi reputation bohat achi hy in mamlat me

Pora case PDF py solve kary ga bhai?

Nahi but ager forces se terror phely to uska responsible kon hy I just want to know or uski koi saza ni?

PUBLIC IS AN INFANT------------- SO IT NEEDS BREAST FEEDING FROM AMMAJEE........

AND IF EVERYTHING WOULD BE PUBLIC---------- HALF OF GOVT--- WOULD BE HANGED FROM -NO- ELECTRICITY- POLES----------

SO KEEP AWAY THE PUBLIC---

We also want to know about that jarri jvaan of F. C colonel faisal who was found target practicing at that chechan women in balochistan from many meters away even though that innocent wounded lady raised her hands to surrender

Sahiwal Police jitni competent hy in situations ko handle krny me wo hum janty hi hain yehi elite police ki mobile hamary gaon k patrolling krti hy raat ko or 10 bje k baad ye cold store pr ja k so jaty hain pichy log lutty rhty hain or baad me 1-2 ko pakar k ly jaty hain logo ko phr chor dety hain kch din baad
Screw elite force always carry a gun doesn't matter if it's licensed or not. Coz If shit goes down police don't give a shitt.

shoot those thugs and throw away that pistol. Just claim latter on that I snatched it from them thieves .

We also want to know about that jarri jvaan of F. C colonel faisal who was found target practicing at that chechan women in balochistan from many meters away even though that innocent wounded lady raised her hands to surrender

Screw elite force always carry a gun doesn't matter if it's licensed or not. Coz If shit goes down police don't give a shitt.

shoot those thugs and throw away that pistol. Just claim latter on that I snatched it from them thieves .

Sir qanoon ko hath me lena b koi achi baat nahi hy but Punjab Police ka haal hi aesa hy ab k kya kahain sb ko Pata hy. Bribery k ilawa koi or kaam nahi inka hamary gaon me masjid committee pr larai ho gai to dono parties ne 1 lac dia sho ko FIR k liye or jo bechara mazloom tha wo ragra gya is me. Punjab Police ne new high security Jail city k center me bnai hy jahan na sirf jail ko balky awam ko b threads hain aas pas k sab log inki wja se pareshan hain but inko or govt ko koi ahsaas nahi bus awam pisti rahy

In case of Pakistani police they should always be guilty unless proven innocent. The worst filth of Pakistan gets enlisted in the police. With only 0.1% officers being clean and upright.

Back
Top Bottom