What's new

Sahiwal Police Massacre - Updates & Discussions.

Wienstine case?

So what's the news on the other guy? He knew of the driver's activities or was just at the wrong place at the wrong time and mistaken as an accomplice?
Warren Weinstein I guess

Intelligence to CTD is provided by NIFC/NACTA. Basically, its the information coming from all agencies. The information was spot on, they killed zeeshan.

The problem is that they also killed a bunch of other people including kids!

@Horus sir according to your fb post there is ISI tip in this operation???

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 sir kindly contribute into this thread so we all know about reality

Intelligence to CTD is provided by NIFC/NACTA. Basically, its the information coming from all agencies. The information was spot on, they killed zeeshan.

The problem is that they also killed a bunch of other people including kids!
So we agree atleast 3 innocent people murdered by CTD?

You will not believe your eyes. This is an undated photo of Abul Ahad alias Abu Ahad Swati, the head of Al-Qaeda in Karachi (Guy who planned to hijack a warship). He was killed in an operation in which an intel officer was also martyred. He also had a family and a child and he had a degree in Engineering and worked for a reputed organization.

Not all terrorists are smelly illiterate dudes with beards.

Ref: https://www.dawn.com/news/1201271

ah1.jpg

@Oscar @balixd @RescueRanger

You will not believe your eyes. This is an undated photo of Abul Ahad alias Abu Ahad Swati, the head of Al-Qaeda in Karachi (Guy who planned to hijack a warship). He was killed in an operation in which an intel officer was also martyred. He also had a family and a child and he had a degree in Engineering and worked for a reputed organization.

Not all terrorists are smelly illiterate dudes with beards.

Ref: https://www.dawn.com/news/1201271

View attachment 534058

@Oscar @balixd @RescueRanger
You know it....I know it andunderstand the situation well.....I don't know how to make people understand this simple fact

1 terrorist tha jo k abi tak sabit nahi howa per baki jo 3 jaan se gye wo???? Police ne ku firing ki un per gari rok k bachn ko utar k jab un per firing nahi hoi to jsa k video me clear hy??? Any justification?

Its clear in video they stopped the car after firing they separate children and again fire on car
Its clear in video they stopped the car after firing they separate children and again fire on car..........

SO MAYBE 1ST TIME IT WAS NOT CONFIRMED THAT THE OCCUPANTS ARE DEAD?

THEN THEY HAD TO SHOOT THEM TO MAKE SURE ------NO ONE IS BREATHING

You know it....I know it andunderstand the situation well.....I don't know how to make people understand this simple fact
Logon ko samjhana asaan hota ager situation ko sahi handle kia jata per yahan to koi handling ka tarika hi nahi lag rha tha or sath ko innocent Mary wo? 1 terrorist hy wo b suspected ap us k sath 3 or maar do or phr coverup stories bnayen phr kahain k log samjhain aesa hota hy bhala? Log robot hain k jo Cheez unky mind me dalna chaho daal do? Baat sirf itni hy k situation ager mishandled b hoi hy to b innocent lives gai hain unka zimmadar jo b hy usy saza di jaye or saza wahi ho jo qaril ki hoti hy warna yahi jungle ka qanoor chalta rahy ga aj ye thy kal or hn gy

Its clear in video they stopped the car after firing they separate children and again fire on car..........

SO MAYBE 1ST TIME IT WAS NOT CONFIRMED THAT THE OCCUPANTS ARE DEAD?

THEN THEY HAD TO SHOOT THEM TO MAKE SURE ------NO ONE IS BREATHING
If you gonna kill all occupants, why not shoot the kids too.....why go to length of droping them at hospital?

Sir apni to ap keh rahy hain but jo serious questions hain videos me un pr kon baat kary ga?

If you gonna kill all occupants, why not shoot the kids too.....why go to length of droping them at hospital?
To ap bta dain k ku firing ki dobara?

What if the whole family was involved in facilitating terrorist logistics. And had planted lines in their childrens heads to say if such incident happens??
YOU MUST BE LIVING ON MARS-------
COME DONE --- SEE THE REALITY----

SAME HORSESHIT WAS FED AFTER 9/11........

Sir apni to ap keh rahy hain but jo serious questions hain videos me un pr kon baat kary ga?

What serious questions you have, I wana hear then out.....

To ensure terrorists are dead and no one triggers a vbied or suicide vest

Atleast is baat pr ap b agree hain k atleast 3 log innocent thy or 4th suspect tha?
Car se firing nahi hoi but CTD ne kaha k firing hoi un per?
Statements ku change ki gain??
Dobara firing ku ki gai ager koi zinda tha to hospital ly jaya ja skta tha?
Shoot on site k order kis ne issue kiye wo bi aese cold blood me?
Kya saza deni chahye CTD officials ko? Or ager Han to kya
What serious questions you have, I wana hear then out.....

Back
Top Bottom