What's new

Sahiwal Police Massacre - Updates & Discussions.

!!!???
We want immediate resignation of RPO AND DPO SAHIWAL

ساہیوال(مانیٹرنگ ڈیسک) ساہیوال واقعہ میں ماں نے اپنی جان دے کر 2بچوں کو بچا لیا۔

عینی شاہدین کے مطابق جب پولیس اہلکاروں نے گاڑی پر اندھا دھند فائرنگ شروع کردی تو گاڑی میں بیٹھی خاتون نے اپنے بچوں کو اپنی آغوش میں چھپا لیا اور پولیس کی گولیاں خود اپنے جسم پر کھا لیں جس کے باعث وہ موقع پر ہی جان کی بازی ہار گئی تاہم اپنے 2 معصوم بچوں کی جان بچا گئی۔

So now another encounter in Gujranwala by CTD but with burned dead bodies. Is there any law for CTD???? I think CTD changed into TTP Punjab wing

FIR launched against 16 unknown CTD officials involved in this massacre at Yousafwala Police Station.
UNKNOWN???
@Horus @AZ1 @Clutch

Prime of the Ministers and President both have terrorism charges on their heads.

Bismillah

“I should like to know which is worse: to be ravished a hundred times by pirates, and have a buttock cut off, and run the gauntlet of the Bulgarians, and be flogged and hanged in an auto-da-fe, and be dissected, and have to row in a galley -- in short, to undergo all the miseries we have each of us suffered -- or simply to sit here and do nothing?'
That is a hard question,' said Candide.” ― Voltaire

“I should like to know which is worse: to be ravished a hundred times by pirates, and have a buttock cut off, and run the gauntlet of the Bulgarians, and be flogged and hanged in an auto-da-fe, and be dissected, and have to row in a galley -- in short, to undergo all the miseries we have each of us suffered -- or simply to sit here and do nothing?'
That is a hard question,' said Candide.” ― Voltaire

I bet Khosa will write this in his verdict.

Believe what you will, I have been told by trusted people in person he was a terrorist!
1 terrorist tha jo k abi tak sabit nahi howa per baki jo 3 jaan se gye wo???? Police ne ku firing ki un per gari rok k bachn ko utar k jab un per firing nahi hoi to jsa k video me clear hy??? Any justification?

Have you seen the children's interview? Was it not possible to arrest them? This just sends a really bad image.
Its clear in video they stopped the car after firing they separate children and again fire on car

Believe what you will, I have been told by trusted people in person he was a terrorist!

The driver or the guy travelling with his family?

The indication you get from the reports is that the driver was the terrorist, and he had contracted a customer for a car rental. And the man in the family was mistaken as an accomplice?

Similar to Naqeebullah mehsud ? He was also labelled as terrorist as far as i remember ..Its an easy way now a days to kill and label them as terrorist moreover they even killed a kid and women..strange

Similar to Naqeebullah mehsud ? He was also labelled as terrorist as far as i remember ..Its an easy way now a days to kill and label them as terrorist .
This is a dirty business, as Hazrat Isa (PBUH) once said:

[6] This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. [7] So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Koi mujhe terrorist bana k goli maar dou.....haad hai waisay yaar.......
Sab ka demaghkharab hogya hai.....

Back
Top Bottom