What's new

Sahiwal Police Massacre - Updates & Discussions.

Cover up karnay kay lie reh kia gaya hai?

CTD ****** up and that's the end of it.

Now they must pay for this.

Sorry ager me ziada kch keh gya hn per usi jaga per hna jahan ye hwa or apko jb apka her muhafiz hi terrorist lagy to emotional ho jata hy insan. Sahiwal me is time jitnay khof ki faza hy aesa kabi nahi dekha mene

Salaam

It's easy to claim collateral damage and call it a day when it's someone else's kids, I wonder how understanding we'd be if it was someone we loved greatly.

I have personally sat with a police officer and heard him talk about how he has 'fake encountered' a bunch of 'bad guys'. I think it was close to a dozen, maybe a bit more. Maybe the guys he'd done were bad guys, but I also remember there was news about police from mian channu taking 5 million and going and 'encountering' some kid in pakpattan some years back. The lot were suspended as usual but there was no follow up story.

Point is the stories of corruption and brutality etc within the law enforcement are well know, so one cannot blame people for being skeptical of the official narrative.

I don't know whether the police is right and it's all propaganda, or if the other version is true or if the truth lies somewhere in between the two versions, but I do know that such things should not be taken lightly and brushed off. These incidents allow us opportunities to improve our society and people through introspection and improvement of the system.

i think punjab law minister is making the situation even difficult for the govt

Yes and he is extremely unprofessional and typical political person as we already seen in Hanif Abbasi's daughter case.

Corrupt officials caught and punished.

CTD team which carried out Sahiwal shooting has also been arrested and will be punished.
What was the punishment for these corrupt officials?

CTD terrorists will never be punished.

raja-- b- is a leech himself---

dont bother wht he said----------

Salaam

It's easy to claim collateral damage and call it a day when it's someone else's kids, I wonder how understanding we'd be if it was someone we loved greatly.

I have personally sat with a police officer and heard him talk about how he has 'fake encountered' a bunch of 'bad guys'. I think it was close to a dozen, maybe a bit more. Maybe the guys he'd done were bad guys, but I also remember there was news about police from mian channu taking 5 million and going and 'encountering' some kid in pakpattan some years back. The lot were suspended as usual but there was no follow up story.

Point is the stories of corruption and brutality etc within the law enforcement are well know, so one cannot blame people for being skeptical of the official narrative.

I don't know whether the police is right and it's all propaganda, or if the other version is true or if the truth lies somewhere in between the two versions, but I do know that such things should not be taken lightly and brushed off. These incidents allow us opportunities to improve our society and people through introspection and improvement of the system.

the 1st report from police was that - this was a kidnapping----------

i will not be surprised if CTD recovered a neutron bomb from the suitcase seen in video---later on-

when USA/pakistan raided the most wanted terrorist osama in abbot abad-
his wife along 8 childrens were unhurt--------------

they are still alive----------( the acomplice of terrorist)?

So its clearly an massacre sir?
No, these things happen in fast moving incidents! One less terrorist to worry about! People should be asking why did a terrorist have his wife and kids in the car in the first place? #Humanshields!

I have not been able to cross check this information yet.

So far, what i know has been posted above.

LOL, Don't bother brother! We all know he was scum! Shame he had to use his wife and kids as shields!

Salaam

You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs!

All security and planning for bap nawaz sharif

All the planning reserved for criminal
while normal guy on road ......random shoot out

How the treat poor shop keepers

very sad event ,
but
how can a previous govt be responsible for a crime after six months it left office ?

Punjab Police manipulation and hiring politically has enabled vast corruption across Punjab it has happened for period exceeding 15 years-25 it is not a new phenomenon

Rana Sanaulla , has hired and esstablished Punjab Private force , just wears a Punjab police uniform

No, these things happen in fast moving incidents! One less terrorist to worry about! People should be asking why did a terrorist have his wife and kids in the car in the first place? #Humanshields!

LOL, Don't bother brother! We all know he was scum! Shame he had to use his wife and kids as shields!

Kal ko koi or apni wife or bachon k sath ja rha hoga to usy b maar k terrorist kh dain??? Shadi per ja rhy thy wo Burewala evidence tak available hain

since-1985 - thousands of criminals were inducted in police dept------------ these eggs have hatched many folds------- some are sitting on high chairs----

no omelette can be made from rotten eggs.............

Kal ko koi or apni wife or bachon k sath ja rha hoga to usy b maar k terrorist kh dain??? Shadi per ja rhy thy wo Burewala evidence tak available hain
As I said, system walas have come out to spread stories.

Janab, biwi bachey toa sirf in logon ke hotay hain, hum log toa keeray makoray hain, jab dil chahta masal diya.

As I said, system walas have come out to spread stories.

Janab, biwi bachey toa sirf in logon ke hotay hain, hum log toa keeray makoray hain, jab dil chahta masal diya.

Sir is waqye ne jitna asar dala hy yahan inki soch hy bs evem me khud jo k state ko her baat me defend krny wala is had tak soch rha hy to aam awam ka kya haal hoga? Ye Terrorists bna b khud hi rhy hain aesi karwai kr kr k masoom logon ko maar kr

Believe what you will, I have been told by trusted people in person he was a terrorist!

Sir is waqye ne jitna asar dala hy yahan inki soch hy bs evem me khud jo k state ko her baat me defend krny wala is had tak soch rha hy to aam awam ka kya haal hoga? Ye Terrorists bna b khud hi rhy hain aesi karwai kr kr k masoom logon ko maar kr
Arey Bhai, get this in your mind, the khawas never had and never will have any concern for the awam.--- We are just worthless creatures for them.------

Back
Top Bottom