What's new

Sahiwal Police Massacre - Updates & Discussions.

that CTD trooper is same age as you and me...in his 20s, fresh graduate who went under training......he was molded by the system the way it wanted it be.....if i am taught to carry a Gun with round chambered and flaunt it around, an accidental discharge in that case will not be on me, because no one taught me Safety Precautions to be taken with the gun.....those guys were taught to shoot that way and they did, why punish them for someone else's mistake?

does it make sense to you now?
sorry to say but your logic deserves a 21 gun salute. fighter pilots of PAF are trained for bombing so next time in NWA if any terrorist is reported PAF guys should bomb and flatten entire villages and kill every man, woman and child in those locations and then they should give a reason that we are young and we are trained to bomb so that's why we flatten the entire village and even the villages beside the target area.

I usually don't intervene in Police matters but for the sake of the debate and clarity, i can confirm the identity of the individual media keeps calling "Justice Tassaduk Jillani's nephew". It was Umar Mobin Jillani, serving officer of the ISI who was kidnapped from Multan. His bullet ridden deadbody was later dumped on a side walk in an orange jump suit with a note attached that he had been murdered by ISIS Khurasan (Some of you might recall that image from 2017). That hit job was carried out by Zeeshan's Tashkeel lead by Shahid Jabbar (Ostensibly named Shahid Jabbar Group). This group carried out numerous deadly attacks after that, including the killing of security officials in Faisalabad and Gujranwala, growing bolder and bolder. The CTD was chasing them for two years and made a breakthrough in Faisalabad few days ago, which resulted in Zeeshan and his team being painted, they tried to escape to a safer location in Southern Punjab or possibly flee to Balochistan to tie up with ISIS branch in Wadh. Zeeshan's intended destination was Burewala in South Punjab which is no coincidence considering the operation in Faisalabad which compromised his location had taken place just a few days ago.

Zeeshan was a Bona Fide terrorist, his location, name had been compromised after the CTD hit in Faisalabad a few days ago. His ring decided to escape to South Punjab after congregating in Gujranwala to pick up their "stuff". Zeeshan used his neighbouring family as cover by offering a lift out of town where they had to attend a wedding, assuming that the presence of a female and kids would pacify the check posts who'd have been alerted to his movements with pictures, appearance profile etc. The family jumped in without knowing this background. The Police interdicted the vehicle, working under the available information that he was travelling alone, but of course he wasn't. The CTD was working under the assumption that Zeeshan was armed, dangerous and potentially carrying explosives, but he didn't, he was going to pick them up from a secondary rallying point where he was due to meet with his colleagues. The CTD approached the vehicle, asked him to stop, he decided to flee so he hit the gas, the CTD opened fire and by the time they opened the vehicle, they saw that there were civilians and kids in the vehicle. They got confused, tried to cover it up - FAILED to do so and the rest is history.

RIP to the innocent victims.

@balixd @Talha Asif

Last edited:
time for me to depart this earth i guess.......i can't argue with you .....on this.....you clearly have no Idea how things work in Police do you?

I bought NIJ IIIA stolen from Police warehouse back in UK.....sold by the inside man.....Police being involved in selling drugs and guns that were confiscated.......

most JIT reports end up on a pile of S(HIT-)--

DIDNT U LEARN FROM BALDIA TOWN JIT

MODEL TOWN JIT

NOW U CAN WAIT FOR SAHIWAL JIT------------GOOD LUCK- BREAK A LEG
you are right. there will be another report and people will forget after sometime.

Zeeshan was a Bona Fide terrorist, his location, name had been compromised after the CTD hit in Faisalabad a few days ago. His ring decided to escape to South Punjab after congregating in Gujranwala to pick up their "stuff". Zeeshan used his neighbouring family as cover by offering a lift out of town where they had to attend a wedding, assuming that the presence of a female and kids would pacify the check posts who'd have been alerted to his movements with pictures, appearance profile etc. The family jumped in without knowing this background. The Police interdicted the vehicle, working under the available information that he was travelling alone, but of course he wasn't. The CTD was working under the assumption that Zeeshan was armed, dangerous and potentially carrying explosives, but he didn't, he was going to pick them up from a secondary rallying point where he was due to meet with his colleagues. The CTD approached the vehicle, asked him to stop, he decided to flee so he hit the gas, the CTD opened fire and by the time they opened the vehicle, they saw that there were civilians and kids in the vehicle. They got confused, tried to cover it up - FAILED to do so and the rest is history.

Sir kitny jhoot bolain gy such ko chupany k liye? Kis video me wo bhaga rha tha car ya fire kia usny??? Kis video me suicide jacket thi?

Then How come that kid heard his father imploring to these vardi clad terrorists to take money and don't kill him?

Sir kitny jhoot bolain gy such ko chupany k liye? Kis video me wo bhaga rha tha car ya fire kia usny??? Kis video me suicide jacket thi?
Any death penalty for CTD officials now because you are agree with me atleast 3 are innocent

sorry to say but your logic deserves a 21 gun salute. fighter pilots of PAF are trained for bombing so next time in NWA if any terrorist is reported PAF guys should bomb and flatten entire villages and kill every man, woman and child in those locations and then they should give a reason that we are young and we are trained to bomb so that's why we flatten the entire village and even the villages beside the target area.
kya khaatay ho yaar ap log....pata nahin kahan kahan se baatein le k a jatay .....
am gona go....it's pointless to explain things to you guys......emotions are high I get it.

@balixd @Talha Asif
Then How come that kid heard his father imploring to these vardi clad terrorists to take money and don't kill him?
kid lied and CTD spoke nothing but the truth.got it?

Sir its clearly show with pdf team there is high officials involved in this massacre thats why they coverup now. Well-done pdf team

I have not been able to cross check this information yet.

So far, what i know has been posted above.

now that may be true....and window was indeed down....and rest of the passengers were known to CTD troopers....and they fired off some led.....
but thats not gonna stand in court because Witness is a child.....he may be traumatized....and made things up....

see thats how defense gona plead

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom