What's new

Sahiwal Police Massacre - Updates & Discussions.

Hi,

You are not the only one---most pakistanis on the media have acted dumb---.

If I was the minister of Law & Order---most of the media stooges would be charged with sedition / creating unrest & chaos in the society / creating fear in the society---and arrested---.

You want to arrest them and make them even more self-proclaimed champions of 'democracy' and 'press freedom'? No, that is exactly how they run their shop. It is free advertisement for them. The way to deal with them is to show them the power of the state. They need to see actual harm, actual loss... in terms of the positions they hold, the benefits they derive, the income they obtain, what they provide for their families. Let them lose a car, a house, a job, or let their bank balances vanish... there are dozens of ways the state can exercise its "soft power".

If there was one message i could get across to Imran or to the Army, it would be just this: take care of the media, if Zardari and Nawaz were one end, the media is the other end of the rope the enemies want to hang the country with.

I wouldn't trust this source for sh!t, most likely fake news.

First of all the website was registered in June 2018 - (check on whois.net for yourself)

Secondly the site is a registered british company;
  • Company Registration No : 11657703
  • Checkout that company at companies house, registered to a Mr Noor Muhammad Dahri
  • Company was registered in November 2018
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11657703/officers

Who is also a zionist who has been to Israel - https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/i-am-a-proud-pakistani-and-a-proud-zionist-too/

How is this man suddenly given access to insider information?

@Taimoor Khan @litman

Clearly they are publishing this for the benefit of their people on the ground in Pakistan. They went to all the trouble of digging out this information from the clueless chaps at CTD and then they wrote a detailed post for their operatives in Pakistan on how the agencies are tracking them and what exactly to avoid in order to stay out of the agencies eyes.

Similar, astonishing details of law enforcement procedures and techniques used to track and identify suspects were also released in the Benazir Bhutto case. It is amazing how much leakage exists in the departments, and how willing the idiots at the top are about releasing detailed information that will ONLY HELP OTHER CRIMINALS.

Last edited:
You want to arrest them and make them even more self-proclaimed champions of 'democracy' and 'press freedom'? No, that is exactly how they run their shop. It is free advertisement for them. The way to deal with them is to show them the power of the state. They need to see actual harm, actual loss... in terms of the positions they hold, the benefits they derive, the income they obtain, what they provide for their families. Let them lose a car, a house, a job, or let their bank balances vanish... there are dozens of ways the state can exercise its "soft power".

Why we need to do all this ....... when we could have embedded them in the areas of conflicts. Riyasat cannot simply just confiscate anyone's money, wealth and safety ....... its unconstitutional.

wow!! so now just to shut 2 takkay ka media govt shared all the secret information to public! good job!

why so that only the senior trolls and trash can post, and any one else no matter how qualified can be kept out?

this"ummati bro" https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/excl...-sahiwal-incident.598554/page-4#post-11125248 from super rich India will be able to post his nuggets of wisdom but likes of me from poor UK will be barred
in senior cafe each post is approved hence we maintain the quality. the problem with this thread is that very few comments are constructive and

I think the terrorist in white Alto got a tip off from someone on the inside. And he tried to use his family friends as human shields.

I also sense involvement of N League and Peoples Party.

Posted this on FB page & I hope this might help people understand the situation in a bit more civilized manner.

Sahiwal Incident: This post is for our followers who have maintained a narrative that why not just arrest Zeeshan – a known terrorist facilitator when Kulbushan & Ehsan Ullah Ahsan have been caught safely.

Attached below is a bodycam video of a drug bust by Local Police authorities in US. In video, Lt (a senior ranking officer) can be seen approaching the vehicle that has been stopped. Inside vehicle there are two undercover police officers who are part of the operation. As Lt. approaches the vehicle he sees a gun on one of the passengers in vehicle, making a split second decision he fires 7 shots out of .45cal handgun, hitting the target in chest and abdomen. It is to be noted that .45cal round at such close range is very lethal, Lt nearly killed his fellow officer in this operation because he mistook an officer for a drug dealer

Let’s go back a little bit in this story and replace the Narcotics dealer with a Terrorist, who not only have been involved in killing of Intelligence Official & Kidnapping the son of former PM but have boasted about carrying a Suicide attack. This changes the entire approach, you give that man a chance to put his hand in his pocket or his hand is out of your LOS (Line of Sight), you don’t know he is going to blow up the VBIED or not, he may have a pistol tucked under his seat or the side door, he can pull it out and retaliate. In operations like these you don’t enjoy the luxury of sitting back and negotiating with the terrorist, because for a split second you let that hand go out of your LOS and it will be a bloodbath, it will be you picking up pieces of your fellow officers who got caught in the blast radius.

In the world of Counter Terrorism one has to consider all factors, just because there are women onboard doesn’t mean the person gets a clean chit. There have been reported cases of women getting impressed and convinced through brainwashing that it was ‘OK’ for them to divorce their husbands and marry the mujahids of ISIS, give birth to child of a mujahid and return back with their child. In 2014 a Technical hub of AQ was busted in Lahore, a telephone exchange being run by a terrorist and his wife from their home on the outskirts of the city.

Terrorists have no religion, no sect, no gender. Their ultimate goal is to harm people one or the other way. On the unfortunate day of Sahiwal incident, terrorist chose to use women and children as human shields, the blood is on their hands. Demanding that CTD officials be hanged publically or punished because they were trigger happy is unjust. What we should demand is that more Oversight to be in place for their operations. The Training regime of 80s needs to be changed, CT forces across the country need to be trained on new tactics, instead of doing a summersault through a ring of fire, they need to be trained on carrying themselves out under stress & duress. We urge our followers to fight with us but not for hanging of the foot soldiers but FIGHT for REFORMS, better Training & more Oversight.

its the propaganda post again
seriously, the amount of posts being posted on FB, to justify this action are staggering

IN 72 HOURS THE LIERS PROOVED THAT KHALIL WAS NOT A TERRORIST-------------

BUT TILL TODAY THE LIERS ARE UN ABLE TO PROVE THAT ZEESHAN WAS A TERRORIST?

ALL THE FABRICATED EVIDENCE IS AROUND THE DEAD PEOPLE WHO WERE KILLED PREVIOUSLY IN ANOTHER ENCOUNTER--------

AND WHY IN CAMERA BRIEFING???? TO JOURNALISTS............. AND TO ALL THE CRIMINALS SITTING IN PUNJAB ASSEMBLY?............
IS 22 CRORE AWAAM = CHUTIYA-------- KHOOR- -- IGNORANT-

I SUPPOSE AWAAM IS ----------OTHERWISE THIS AZAAB WILL NOT BE EMPLACED ON US...

PAKISTANI AWAAM IS THE MAIN CULPRIT- ---

BIGGESET SIN----------TO STAY SILENT AGAINST TYRANTS

Got sad news to share
A police officer has been mysteriously murdered who had made a plea to police chief and Imran to save him from local police officers as he had some incriminating evidence regarding sahiwal botched raid

I have seen a video clip of his bloodied body on road
His fears realized

Looks like entire raid and aftermath is a cover up

Got sad news to share
A police officer has been mysteriously murdered who had made a plea to police chief and Imran to save him from local police officers as he had some incriminating evidence regarding sahiwal botched raid

His fears realized

Gastapo.../SS.. were nothing compared to pakistani police and security agencies....

If hitler would have been alive ...he would die of shame ...watching what pakistani police is capable of....
A terrorist kills randomly..
Pakistan police/security kills randomly...

Why....... dont we hang the first..
And promote the other....

Democrazy is financial tool..
Profit and loss scamm
Profits divided among state players
And loss distributed among the chutia awaan...

The real Heart of Punjab is Lahore, where in broad daylight 15 people were gunned down, by orders of CM of Punjab. Nothing happened.
I suggest you stop this Witch Hunt of CTD, this incident in no way demerits the countless success they've had. (Success under PML-N rule I may add)
No , dont distract the issue , no ine cares wht happens before and which govt did wht about it , its dam PTIs govt which is questionable and would be responsible for any incedents like sahiwal ?
Dont hide behind the wrong doings of the past govts, cause thts why ppls of pakistan brought PTI in power because thy thought past govts were totally insufficient in providing safty to common ppls even thy were criminals but it doesnt gives PTIs govt any excuse , to protect and cover up of cold blooded murderers of the innocent ppls in the sahiwal

Got sad news to share

His fears realized

And doesnt it shake ppls confidence on our pak army and its associated agencies , who been paid to protect poor pakistanis by thier taxes ?
Its a high time , tht COAS should interfare in tht matter and bring the killers to justice ?
Cause its unacceptable to a common pakistani , and im sure even to you ?

Its so sad , tht our premire agencies are doing really stupid , job inside pakistan and no one can ask them any questions ,.while the pupet politicians from every eara of pakistani politics were fakly made responsible then been delt with more benefits for some hidden intersts

Back
Top Bottom