What's new

Sahiwal Police Massacre - Updates & Discussions.

Sir kitny jhoot bolain gy such ko chupany k liye? Kis video me wo bhaga rha tha car ya fire kia usny??? Kis video me suicide jacket thi?

THIS SOUNDS LIKE HOW IT HAPPENED IN SIHEWAL.....

November 19, 2018

MUZAFFARGARH-Two officials of the Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) were booked for allegedly extorting money from a doctor under death threats, blaming him for giving funds to terrorists on Sunday.

According to the FIR, two CTD officials including Zulfiqar Ali and M Akram came to the clinic of Dr Bilal. They told him: “We’ve arrested a terrorist who states that you give funds to terrorists.” They added: “Soon, we’ll arrest you and your brother, and kill both of you in an encounter.” They then demanded Rs4 million as extortion money from the doctor, and received Rs500,000 in advance.

They asked the doctor to give them the remaining Rs3.5 million in a few days. Dr Bilal called on District Police Officer (DPO) Imran Kishwar, informed him about the CTD personnel, and also showed him recordings of the phone calls Zulfiqar had made to him to demand the remaining extortion money.

SHOBAZ SHARIF'S LEGACY ELITE FORCE botches a major car stop and turns it into a massive botch, wonder what Rana have to say about performance of "Elite force"
Rana-Sanaullah-1.jpg

Punjab police takes a Public relation hit

police-action-in-sahiwal-bacho-kay-samny-parents-ko-mar-diya-kohenoor-news-1210x642.jpg

2 Children survived
CTD-Action-In-sahiwal.jpg

Punjab Elite force Units
hqdefault.jpg

RANA ji's police can't find a way to investigate a routine car stop
1113193-Untitled-1464642742-208-640x480.jpg

APP67-30Faisalabad-1-768x570.jpg

796643-image-1416858229-691-640x480.jpg

very sad event ,
but
how can a previous govt be responsible for a crime after six months it left office ?

but thats not gonna stand in court because Witness is a child.....he may be traumatized....and made things up...
Right after the killings? When even no one form his relatives approached him let alone feeding such words to such a young child.

kya khaatay ho yaar ap log....pata nahin kahan kahan se baatein le k a jatay .....
am gona go....it's pointless to explain things to you guys......emotions are high I get it.
what if you have lost someone you love in such an incident. i am sure you wont be defending CTD like you are defending them right now.

THIS SOUNDS LIKE HOW IT HAPPENED IN SIHEWAL.....

November 19, 2018

MUZAFFARGARH-Two officials of the Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) were booked for allegedly extorting money from a doctor under death threats, blaming him for giving funds to terrorists on Sunday.

According to the FIR, two CTD officials including Zulfiqar Ali and M Akram came to the clinic of Dr Bilal. They told him: “We’ve arrested a terrorist who states that you give funds to terrorists.” They added: “Soon, we’ll arrest you and your brother, and kill both of you in an encounter.” They then demanded Rs4 million as extortion money from the doctor, and received Rs500,000 in advance.

They asked the doctor to give them the remaining Rs3.5 million in a few days. Dr Bilal called on District Police Officer (DPO) Imran Kishwar, informed him about the CTD personnel, and also showed him recordings of the phone calls Zulfiqar had made to him to demand the remaining extortion money.

@Horus any answer about this? Ye b masoo CTD officials?

Guys go to Multan and inquire for yourselves - - - - - - - -

You don't have a monopoly over outrage. We're also outraged. We're having an objective debate.

what if you have lost someone you love in such an incident. i am sure you wont be defending CTD like you are defending them right now.

now that may be true....and window was indeed down....and rest of the passengers were known to CTD troopers....and they fired off some led.....
but thats not gonna stand in court because Witness is a child.....he may be traumatized....and made things up....

see thats how defense gona plead

THE DEFENCE WILL PRODUCE A CERTIFICATE OF THE BOY- CLAIMING HE IS INSANE---- END OF -CASE

CTD made a blunder and no honest and upright person will defend their way of killing even a terrorist. heard the news that they dropped the remaining two kids at some petrol pump. what??? if its true i am sure they dont have an atom of shame in their heart. they are beasts.

@Horus sir police, Army or awam me bohat qurbania di hain is watan k liye or me yahan per kisi innocent ko punishment deny ki demand b nahi kr rha ku k ye department b hamary hi hain or hamary liye hi hain per ager in me mojood kuch logo ki wja se awam ko dmage ho masoom log marain to us me involved logo ko nahi saza deni chahye unko b wahi punishment hni chahye jo 1 qatil ki hoti hy

CTD made a blunder and no honest and upright person will defend their way of killing even a terrorist. heard the news that they dropped the remaining two kids at some petrol pump. what??? if its true i am sure they dont have an atom of shame in their heart. they are beasts.

Yea they dropped the children on Petrol Pump but after some time they return.

Corrupt officials caught and punished.

CTD team which carried out Sahiwal shooting has also been arrested and will be punished.

THE ONLY PUNISHMENT HE GOT WAS------------HE GOT SACKED FROM HIS JOB

THE CASE IS ONGOING----------

You don't have a monopoly over outrage. We're also outraged. We're having an objective debate.
for a debate their should be a topic which is debatable. what CTD did is obviously extremely wrong by any logic and no sane mind will give any excuse for it.

Back
Top Bottom