What's new

Sahiwal Police Massacre - Updates & Discussions.

The driver or the guy travelling with his family?

The indication you get from the reports is that the driver was the terrorist, and he had contracted a customer for a car rental. And the man in the family was mistaken as an accomplice?

The driver! He was involved in the Wienstine case! Confirmed with LE officials!

What if the whole family was involved in facilitating terrorist logistics. And had planted lines in their childrens heads to say if such incident happens??

1 terrorist tha jo k abi tak sabit nahi howa per baki jo 3 jaan se gye wo???? Police ne ku firing ki un per gari rok k bachn ko utar k jab un per firing nahi hoi to jsa k video me clear hy??? Any justification?

Please either speak in full English or Full urdu, I can't stand roman Urdu! and Urdish it's annoying!

Police ne ku firing ki un per gari rok k bachn ko utar k jab un per firing nahi hoi to jsa k video me clear hy??? Any justification?
Was their any justification for shooting Charles De Menezes

1 terrorist tha to baki 3 to masoom thy? Jab car rok li thi pgr firing ku ki gai dobara???? Un 3 masoom logo ko marmy per saza mily gi ya log younho collateral damage k name pr marty rhain gy? Baad me bayan jo badly wo?

Police or terrorist dono awam ko hi maar rhy hain acha tarika dhoondh lia hy maar do phly phr terrorist bna do

More than 2 would be awesome.

Abaadi kam karni hai musalman ziada hogae hain
download.jpg

The driver! He was involved in the Wienstine case! Confirmed with LE officials!

Wienstine case?

So what's the news on the other guy? He knew of the driver's activities or was just at the wrong place at the wrong time and mistaken as an accomplice?

Wienstine case?

So what's the news on the other guy? He knew of the driver's activities or was just at the wrong place at the wrong time and mistaken as an accomplice?
I will DM you.

Back
Top Bottom