What's new

Sachin scared of me, says Shoaib Akhtar in his biography

the above ppl were prosecuted and thrown out of Indian team. where as you players are supported by PCB even if they are guilty, that's the difference, and after the match fixing scandal majority of Indian population have stopped watching cricket. however you ppl still cheer for your match/spot fixers. Ijaz butt is still your cricketing boss that's a shame just like we have that fuk face sharad pawar.
.offtopic, kaif miya I'm noticing you are a bit aggressive these days, sab khariyat?

Do me a favour bro. Look at Goyals attack on Pakistanis. It has become monotonous and boring. Its annoying to see half a dozen posts being so critical of a whole nation.
I dont understand and perhaps its because im in the UK but some of the constant Pakistani and Indian bashing is uncalled for. Im going out tonight with 3 hindus and a muslim and we genuinely treat each other like family. Respect each other and have a great time. It seems to be a fascination of those across the border to have a constant go at each other and have cheap shots. Wish there was more harmony. Im sorry bro if i come across as aggressive. You can see in my previous posts i try to be chilled out when posting.
Thanks for the info on Pathan!

Both Shoib and Wasim were exciting to me. They were match winner, but Sachin was not.

Sachin has always given his best for the team. His contribution to the team is phenomenal. Cricket is a team game. How does one man win a match? When his contribution to the team effort is greater than that of all the others put together, right? Well, we have been depending on Sachin for far too long. Was Brian Lara a match winner? How long has Shoaib played? How many matches did he win single handed for Pakistan? Yes, Wasim and Waqar were match winners. So were Kapil Dev, Kunble, Zaheer Khan, Harbhajan and so many others. Comparing bowlers and batsmen is like comparing apples and oranges.

politics politics politics and nothing else, just like your kamran akmal who doesn't deserve to play in national team but still he played for so long. I'm amazed how he got out of the fixing malice! well we too really miss irfan pathan, he is/was a gem of a bowler (some credit to wasim bhai) really loved his in and out swingers( still those three wickets, hattrick against pak comes to my mind ) im bhai) really loved his in and out swingers( still those three wickets, hattrick against pak comes to my mind )

Actually how the heck did Akmal get out of it? He was caught red handed! lol
Shows you in Pakistani cricket its not what you know its who you know!

SRT was always a true bunny of Shoaib. I think he's going him out around 10 times or so.

Im sorry to say ive had the experience of meeting Shoaib and his whole body language and the way he talks to you is one of making you feel he is superior and better than you. He is clearly arrogant and it shows. Had the pleasure of meeting Sachin. Perfect gentleman. He is humble . 2 things to remember - if a player is well liked by fellow players and opponents that says alot. Secondly if a player stays at the top of his game for 20 years that should tell you how special he has been.

Agree with you there. There are certain traits I found common in three category of people I have met. Arrogance is one of these quality common to fast bowlers, fighter pilots and men from the Special Forces in the Army. It is something to do with the way they are brought up and nurtured in their profession that gives them this feeling of invincibility. Some handle it well. Others do not.

You sure Akhtar didnt pick it up from Lahore's famous mahalla?

Poor Bharti women, they having lust over Pakistani guys go in vain since Pakistanis prefer cute boys over everything else! ;)

Oh you'll be very surprised. :lol: How many bharati women have been shagged by Pakistani guys in foreign countries. :lol:

Oh you'll be very surprised. :lol: How many bharati women have been shagged by Pakistani guys in foreign countries. :lol:

You never know it could be other way around! ;) hint : Shoaib Malik -- Ghar Jamai :lol:

I know being the tribal you are, you have the whole screwed up idea of honour codes etc, but we are not really of those kind who find manliness in beating up wives. I blame the evolution.

Agree with you there. There are certain traits I found common in three category of people I have met. Arrogance is one of these quality common to fast bowlers, fighter pilots and men from the Special Forces in the Army. It is something to do with the way they are brought up and nurtured in their profession that gives them this feeling of invincibility. Some handle it well. Others do not.

Slightly off topic - The most respectful and humble player i have ever come across in Pakistani cricket is Rashid Latif. Have played in the same team with him. When he plays he concentrates on improving and coaching at the same time. Shared 189 run partnership with him and made 19 out of it and all he could say was "shabash Kaif you was great" even though i felt embarassed! Off the pitch always making people like groundsman and tea ladies important. Just a model for all professionals.
I think if you have the right upbringing and support when younger it makes a big difference. BTW Sachin was still a boy when he started playing and has grown up whilst playing. At 16 you still are a kid. Shoaib shouldnt disrespect people like he has done but i suppose it will sell books and thats all that matters to him.$$$$$$$$$ ! lol

it is surprising to notice that someone spends his time keeping count of who shags whom and that too for how many times...part of your profession??

Back
Top Bottom