What's new

Sachin scared of me, says Shoaib Akhtar in his biography

Ronay wali koi baat hi nay hain.Your team had a good squad and they were really trying their hardest, we had mediocre squad not trying at all. Truth will remain the truth. Winning by default is not something to gloat about.

If your players fixed matches for some cheap money then it is not our problem

At least Pakistan never had to buy the World Cup.

Height of haplessness..It is because of this kind of mentality that your country is in shambles.

You have to find a problem,identify its cause to resolve it.

But that never happens in your case.When ever you people are under performing,you never try to find out what is wrong with yourself.Instead,you take the easier way out,accuse others,make up some horrendously stupid conspiracy theories,whine about it,then sulk about it,finally go to bed,doing nothing about it.Next day,you wake up and whine and sulk about something else...but just do nothing,typical crybabies...

Now that India has won the Worldcup,defeating the defending Champions,you think it has been bought...

It is said that without fire there cannot be any smoke...You people are miles ahead...You people can see a wildfire even while there is absolutely no smoke!!!

Have fun with your delusions,while the World decides to move ahead.Best of luck!!

Shoaib was a good player, and he may really be trying to bring the realities of his career to the public. And as a Pakistani, even though I agree with his sentiments about other players, his career overall was a bigger disappointment than all those he badmouthed put together.
shoaib could have been good. he was good for 1-2 years in the beginning after that very rarely showed his mettle. So overall not a good player. Even speed deserted him over the last few years, so he was really a nobody.

If your players fixed matches for some cheap money then it is not our problem

Of course Indian players have never been involved with match fixing.

Indian Cricket Team Involved in Match Fixing - ICC Will Investigate.. - YouTube

Of course Azharuddin and Ajay Sharma were found guilty of match fixing and banned for life.

Manoj Prabhakar, Ajay Jadeja Nayan Mongia have also humiliated Indian cricket.

The problem is retard people (and those short of memory ) are quick to accuse Pakistan players but forget their own beloved cricketers begging money to throw games. Worst of all there is alot of $$ in Indian cricket and they still feel they have to do it. The last investigation and cover up occured as the video shows above in the world cup match against South Africa. So before throwing sh*t, look in the mirror and you will see plenty on your own face Mr Goyal. ;)

shoaib could have been good. he was good for 1-2 years in the beginning after that very rarely showed his mettle. So overall not a good player. Even speed deserted him over the last few years, so he was really a nobody.

i don't know! par mujhe shoiab dil ka achha banda malum padta hai. par uske harkatey bevakufana hoti hai. another under utilized talent if you take out the chucking and other controversial parts.

I agree to that..Add Waqar and Akram to the list as well.. and yes.. Aaqib Javed...liked his style...

Agree with you. Yaar whats happened to Irfan Pathan? Wasnt be bowling really well 5 years ago? Has he been injured. Him Zaheer and Sharma could be a brilliant bowling attack and have all the variation?

@ Peregrine ^^^ I agree. It was a pleasure to watch him bowl. But it was also a pleasure to watch Wasim Akram bowl. The only difference between the two is that Wasim is a legend and Shoaib is not. Shoaib was a great fast bowler who could not handle the fame his greatness brought to him and somehow lost his way. Regarding his comments about Sachin? Well. Sachin was there much before Shoaib started his cricket. Sachin is still there now that Shoaib has long faded away and gone. This says it all.

Of course Indian players have never been involved with match fixing.

Indian Cricket Team Involved in Match Fixing - ICC Will Investigate.. - YouTube

Of course Azharuddin and Ajay Sharma were found guilty of match fixing and banned for life.

Manoj Prabhakar, Ajay Jadeja Nayan Mongia have also humiliated Indian cricket.

The problem is retard people (and those short of memory ) are quick to accuse Pakistan players but forget their own beloved cricketers begging money to throw games. Worst of all there is alot of $$ in Indian cricket and they still feel they have to do it. The last investigation and cover up occured as the video shows above in the world cup match against South Africa. So before throwing sh*t, look in the mirror and you will see plenty on your own face Mr Goyal. ;)

the above ppl were prosecuted and thrown out of Indian team. where as you players are supported by PCB even if they are guilty, that's the difference, and after the match fixing scandal majority of Indian population have stopped watching cricket. however you ppl still cheer for your match/spot fixers. Ijaz butt is still your cricketing boss that's a shame just like we have that fuk face sharad pawar.
.offtopic, kaif miya I'm noticing you are a bit aggressive these days, sab khariyat?

Agree with you. Yaar whats happened to Irfan Pathan? Wasnt be bowling really well 5 years ago? Has he been injured. Him Zaheer and Sharma could be a brilliant bowling attack and have all the variation?

Well the arena for cricket has become very competitive here in India.In earlier days,professional cricket was mainly limited to the cities.But nowadays,mainly,with the advent of IPL and other avenues of revenue,more and more youngsters are getting chance to play.Hence if some one goes off the focus,then it becomes very difficult for him to return.

I heard about Irfan Pathan a few days back.He was injured,but alright now,desperate to make a comeback this season.He is taking Kapildev's help for his bowling.

This link might help :

Desperate Irfan keen to take help from Kapil

^^^ I agree. It was a pleasure to watch him bowl. But it was also a pleasure to watch Wasim Akram bowl. The only difference between the two is that Wasim is a legend and Shoaib is not. Shoaib was a great fast bowler who could not handle the fame his greatness brought to him and somehow lost his way. Regarding his comments about Sachin? Well. Sachin was there much before Shoaib started his cricket. Sachin is still there now that Shoaib has long faded away and gone. This says it all.

Im sorry to say ive had the experience of meeting Shoaib and his whole body language and the way he talks to you is one of making you feel he is superior and better than you. He is clearly arrogant and it shows. Had the pleasure of meeting Sachin. Perfect gentleman. He is humble . 2 things to remember - if a player is well liked by fellow players and opponents that says alot. Secondly if a player stays at the top of his game for 20 years that should tell you how special he has been.

politics politics politics and nothing else, just like your kamran akmal who doesn't deserve to play in national team but still he played for so long. I'm amazed how he got out of the fixing malice! well we too really miss irfan pathan, he is/was a gem of a bowler (some credit to wasim bhai) really loved his in and out swingers( still those three wickets, hattrick against pak comes to my mind ) im bhai) really loved his in and out swingers( still those three wickets, hattrick against pak comes to my mind )

Back
Top Bottom