What's new

Sachin scared of me, says Shoaib Akhtar in his biography

I'm an ''honorable player'' by default who thinks cheating is OK (now thats typical of ghairatmands), I chuck and then I assault other players with a cricket bat.

Who wouldn't be scared of such a great player?

Shoaib or any other, the fact is that Sachin is uneasy with fast bowlers

Shoaib or any other, the fact is that Sachin is uneasy with fast bowlers

Impossible. He was never scared. That's why he is world's best and most humble too. :tup:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/130994-shoaib-problem-remains-problem-akram.html#post2131987

"I remember one of Sachin's knocks in the Sialkot Test. It was the fourth Test and the wicket had lot of grass, I was 22 and Waqar was 19 and we were very fast," Akram recalled.

"Waqar hit him on his chin and he came back after taking treatment and scored a 50. If a 16-year-old can't be scared, I don't think any batsman can be scared. It hardly matters what Shoaib says," Akram said.

True, India has been sucking it up ever since the World Cup, which further leads me to believe their match against Pakistan was indeed fixed.

you make me remember one of my childhood friend who would start crying whenever he would get out during a cricket match and start saying that we cheated him .........

remember sohaib's bouncer that destroyed ex skipper ganguly's career...

sachin is not reacting f course he knows sohaibs speaking the truth just see how they got white washed in england and what did the god do....fake world champs lol...

you make me remember one of my childhood friend who would start crying whenever he would get out during a cricket match and start saying that we cheated him .........

Not at all.

Here's facts.

Pakistani team is known for match-fixing.

Indian team after winning world cup has been under-performing.

These two facts led me to my assumption about the match between Pakistan and India being fixed.

sachin is not reacting f course he knows sohaibs speaking the truth just see how they got white washed in england and what did the god do....fake world champs lol...
To my knowledge, there is no sportsmanship in this looser, writing bs about people who inspired people to excel. Sachin is a great circkter and a man of honor. Even the Pakistan Circket Board is distencing itself from Shoiab and some pakistani brothers still trying to endorse this loser just for the sake of bashing Indian Players.

A team of cheats, chuckers, bigots and tablighis has euqal right to express their frustration and envy!

There's a reason why they say teams represent their nations.

kitna royega yaar..bas kar :rofl:

Ronay wali koi baat hi nay hain.Your team had a good squad and they were really trying their hardest, we had mediocre squad not trying at all. Truth will remain the truth. Winning by default is not something to gloat about.

PS-I don't support Shoaib or his book.

Back
Top Bottom