What's new

Sachin scared of me, says Shoaib Akhtar in his biography

hard ball traveling a speed of 100mph any one would get nervous ...

it looks what u are saying is true buddy, but a man who has faced so many deliveries and has sooooo much of experience and excellence in batting would be afraid of that??? :disagree:

BTW, its really scary for a "common" man to stand in the path of anything that moves @ 100 mph.

Bunch of kids fighting over the comments made by another 'kid'. :lol:

May be he did for sale of his Book, but

About Sachin he said right that anyone in Cricket Scare when 100mph ball passes his face.

and Yes, Sachin have made 38 out of 51 Centuries in Sub-continents Pitches.... on Dead pitches ...

I don't think he is match winner... but he is great player

contrasting personalities

sachin and dravid are pure gentleman

Shoaib akhtar -- what you can say about him ??

I think Shoaib is good in marketing!

He knows very well how to seek attention for the sake of increasing the sale of his Biography ;)

@Shoaib

Wake up kid!

I'm disappointed he did not give an explanation in the book on why he wears hindu extremist band. Instead of addressing this real issue he kept to making up fake controversies by talking about the best of the best. A common publicity stunt...

AkhtarAsif_468x599.jpg

contrasting personalities

sachin and dravid are pure gentleman

Shoaib akhtar -- what you can say about him ??
. just read the title of his biography lol you will know almost everything about him.
. he spoke against the 2 best ambassadors of the game.

May be he did for sale of his Book, but

About Sachin he said right that anyone in Cricket Scare when 100mph ball passes his face.

and Yes, Sachin have made 38 out of 51 Centuries in Sub-continents Pitches.... on Dead pitches ...

I don't think he is match winner... but he is great player
. blah blah blah as usual, he is not match winner he is not this he is sacred of chukkers. khatam karo yar.
. oh btw just check how many MAN OF THE MATCH and MAN OF THE SERIES awards sachin has received. yeah! he is not match winner but series winner he won us the last world cup.

. blah blah blah as usual, he is not match winner he is not this he is sacred of chukkers. khatam karo yar.
. oh btw just check how many MAN OF THE MATCH and MAN OF THE SERIES awards sachin has received. yeah! he is not match winner but series winner he won us the last world cup.

ignorant people do not know that he has scored 18 test centuries out of subcontinent.

ignorant people do not know that he has scored 18 test centuries out of subcontinent.
arey chaddo ji, whose father what goes ? inke bolne se sachin k charisma pe koi asar padega kya? sachin is too high to be reached and silly comments like these won't affect his great status. :) all hail master blaster chotu ustaad.

I think Shoib is right that peoples should read the book first before jumping towards conclusions . Media also love to create controversies out of nothing. Sachin is a great batsman and shoib also admit it but Sachin is still a human being who many times faced difficulty playing different bowlers. We have also seen this in world cup semi final that how spinners created problems for him.

I think Shoib is right that peoples should read the book first before jumping towards conclusions . Media also love to create controversies out of nothing. Sachin is a great batsman and shoib also admit it but Sachin is still a human being who many times faced difficulty playing different bowlers. We have also seen this in world cup semi final that how spinners created problems for him.

lol.. he has given statement to media. no one needs to read his bs

I believe Shoaib is a waste of space and has wasted his talent.
In sport people do their talking in participating and becoming top in the field they specialize in. So many times it was apparent Shoaib was involved in anything but performing on the pitch. He was involved in too many contraversies to make him into a top cricketer. He didnt play for the team - he played for himself. He didnt respect his fellow team mates so you can imagine what he thought about the opposition.
I remember one game Gilchrist smashed him for 6 and he came down the pitch to give him verbal. I cringed thinking " Man he just whacked you for 6 - shut up and stop embarassing yourself".
Suppose only good thing is with all this hype about his book it will keep his publishers happy.

Back
Top Bottom