What's new

Sachin scared of me, says Shoaib Akhtar in his biography

Slightly off topic - The most respectful and humble player i have ever come across in Pakistani cricket is Rashid Latif. Have played in the same team with him. When he plays he concentrates on improving and coaching at the same time. Shared 189 run partnership with him and made 19 out of it and all he could say was "shabash Kaif you was great" even though i felt embarassed! Off the pitch always making people like groundsman and tea ladies important. Just a model for all professionals.
I think if you have the right upbringing and support when younger it makes a big difference. BTW Sachin was still a boy when he started playing and has grown up whilst playing. At 16 you still are a kid. Shoaib shouldnt disrespect people like he has done but i suppose it will sell books and thats all that matters to him.$$$$$$$$$ ! lol

ain't you out yet with your friends? well if I'm not mistaken you are taking about rashid lateef the wicket keeper ?

lolzzzz was 17 at the time!

arey nai yar typing may mistake ho gyi, rasheed latif wahi keeper hai na jisney cheating ki thi ? he picked up the dropped ball while keeping and then claimed a catch ? may be I've forgotten that players name.

arey nai yar typing may mistake ho gyi, rasheed latif wahi keeper hai na jisney cheating ki thi ? he picked up the dropped ball while keeping and then claimed a catch ? may be I've forgotten that players name.

He may have done bro I cant remember all i can say is off the pitch he was a great guy.

Oh you'll be very surprised. :lol: How many bharati women have been shagged by Pakistani guys in foreign countries. :lol:

How pretty!

So by dint of your tribal descent, you somehow have come to believe that a woman being shagged by a man is in some twisted way an insult for the woman?

I wonder how you came into being, then?

Lemme guess...

A man proudly being shagged by another, I suppose?

:lol::lol::lol:

He may have done bro I cant remember all i can say is off the pitch he was a great guy.

hmmm may be yar. havent met any pakistani player or celebrity yet, hmmm but i have someone from pak whom i wish to meet in this life. sigh! but its not possible.

Well I think a Man`s opinions must be respected these are his views his view point

What is the controversy , if Wasim treated him badly he said so , if he feel that he never had problems with Tandulkar that is his opinion ....

He felt Dravid was over all better player he said it

Also he said the obvious - his career would have been even more enormous had it not for the cancelled tests and constant in and out of the team due to politics to mix religion and team and other issues

Personally if Pakistani players like Saeed Anwar or Mohammad Yousif or Inzi had also played 5 test matches every year .. yearly they would also compile 400% more runs

I agree 100% with what he said about Wasim Akram - he has done some shady things specially when Waqar Out shined him in bowling and then as a coach

PCB in general is run on politics of cut throat strategy

superkaif said:
go on my little brother tell me who is it? I have some good *************** - as long as its not Zardari!!! lolz
sorry can't pm, got to reach 700 posts. :( ajeeb rules hai.]
sorry can't pm, got to reach 700 posts. :( ajeeb rules hai.

Akhtar cancels Mumbai launching ceremony of autobiography

Updated at: 2016 PST, Saturday, September 24, 2011
MUMBAI: Shoaib Akhtar has cancelled the launching ceremony of his autobiography ‘Controversially Yours’ in Mumbai. According to reports in the Indian media, the launching ceremony was scheduled for Sunday.

The autobiography has lived up to its title as Shoaib has criticised several former cricketers including Indian batsmen Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid.

Earlier the autobiography was launched in New Delhi and the ceremony was attended by Pakistan High Commissioner to India Shahid Malik.

During that ceremony the former fast bowler said that people should read his autobiography first to "understand his remarks" about Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid, and added that they are "world class cricketers".

Akhtar cancels Mumbai launching ceremony of autobiography - GEO.tv

Shoaib or any other, the fact is that Sachin is uneasy with fast bowlers

Haha,was just waiting for the thread to get trashed with Jana's comment.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

SRT was always a true bunny of Shoaib. I think he's going him out around 10 times or so.

Shoaib did not play enough to warrant any credit like that.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Oh you'll be very surprised. :lol: How many bharati women have been shagged by Pakistani guys in foreign countries. :lol:

well,we have our share of whores too,i guess.

Shoaib has far batter record then any Indian Bowler in the history, even Kapil Dev is no more close to him.
Its true Sachin can never play hard against him and gave his wickets to Shoaib number of times......

A nobody, a chickenheart trying to talk of people much above his grade.

As Sachin said, it is beneath his dignity even to reply to this nobody.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

We will know by looking at how many Pakistani guys have been stoned to death. Isn't that waht they deserve as per your Islamic Sharia?

"I remember one of Sachin's knocks in the Sialkot Test. It was the fourth Test and the wicket had lot of grass, I was 22 and Waqar was 19 and we were very fast," Akram recalled.

"Waqar hit him on his chin and he came back after taking treatment and scored a 50. If a 16-year-old can't be scared, I don't think any batsman can be scared. It hardly matters what Shoaib says," Wasim Akram said.

Shoaib was a problem and remains a problem: Akram - The Times of India

Butt terms Akhtar’s claims as “bullshit”

Butt terms Akhtar’s claims as “bullshit”

Shoaib was an average bowler. His speed was good but his heart was that of a chicken.

I have heard even Waqar Yunus saying this of Shoaib. He would lose his heart fast if the conditions were tough.

His records are at best average. He is an overpublicized but highly mediocre cricketer.

Back
Top Bottom