What's new

russia violating turkish airspace

Turkey dares to shoot down Russian bird yet again and they are done! Russis are intentionally provoking Turks so that they can drag Turks into real mess!

Turkey dares to shoot down Russian bird yet again and they are done! Russis are intentionally provoking Turks so that they can drag Turks into real mess!

I thought only some BD had their sparrow sized brain in their trousers but now IN joins too.
Super alliance with Russia. Compliment that China shows real policy up to now.

New name of the crisis: Russian surveillance flight over Turkey rejected

kokpit aero

Turkey doesn't have nuclear weapons,nor does Saudi Arabia.The international community won't ever allow the transfer of nukes like they are RPG's....off the shelf,in a box.lol

As a matter of fact,Turkey doesn't even have a nuclear power plant so it can master the processing part of uranium,etc.It didn't even have a nuclear program,nor the facilities for it.

http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2005/YuenHFong.shtml

Turkey doesn't h

Shall I post a description how you can produce without nuclear power plant.

Do you know what it means if a "earthquake" happens whose epicentre is exact 3.5 km under earth and there is no active or passive tectonic crack in the near or region ?

Do you know what it means if a "earthquake" happens whose epicentre is exact 3.5 km under earth and there is no active or passive tectonic crack in the near or region ?
When and where did it happen ?

Turkish jets don't fly into Syria so they have no right to use the s400 unless they want a war with NATO.

Putin can shuff those missiles up his butt.

Turkish artillery is hammering Syria non stop. Thats enough of an excuse to take out few assets from inside Turkey. Any F-16 approaching Syrian border will be painted with radar from 3 sides (sea land and air) so that Russian dont have to shoot the pilot but he himself will faint and give up the steering. ;)

Turkish artillery is hammering Syria non stop. Thats enough of an excuse to take out few assets from inside Turkey. Any F-16 approaching Syrian border will be painted with radar from 3 sides (sea land and air) so that Russian dont have to shoot the pilot but he himself will faint and give up the steering. ;)
Too much video games......:disagree:

No. Will not be detected. No radiation and no heat wave only shock wave. If you are crazy North Korean than it may happen.
If you are not a gipsy Romanian Lady I would like to be your guest for wet dreams.

:woot:

Do you mean HAARP theory. ?

Nope, don't think HAARP was even in the imagination of Conspiracy theorists.. They were claiming US detonated a nuke under Turkey..

No. Will not be detected. No radiation and no heat wave only shock wave. If you are crazy North Korean than it may happen.
If you are not a gipsy Romanian Lady I would like to be your guest for wet dreams.

:woot:

Do you mean HAARP theory. ?

Try to keep the discussion civil or crawl back to your parents basement.You only have ridiculous theories.

Reported.

Nope, don't think HAARP was even in the imagination of Conspiracy theorists..

Do you mean great earthquake 1999 ? Some people claimed that to avoid a 8 Richter degree earthquake in Istanbul Turkish Gov. allowed USA to ignite an underground nuke there to distress the tectonic crack. Is it that ?

The incident I wrote about without any " comment" is very new . Epicentre was restricted area.

It was a Zoka but our Rom. Lady picked it.

Do you mean great earthquake 1999 ? Some people claimed that to avoid a 8 Richter degree earthquake in Istanbul Turkish Gov. allowed USA to ignite an underground nuke there to distress the tectonic crack. Is it that ?

The incident I wrote about without any " comment" is very new . Epicentre was restricted area.

It was a Zoka but our Rom. Lady picked it.

Yep.

Try to keep the discussion civil or crawl back to your parents basement.You only have ridiculous theories.

Does sun shine there or does he lives further on in a dark cellar? I heard that to Vlad Szepezc can not survive in sun. Maybe new sun creme will help.

We live not in BASEMENTS or cellars we have a beautiful growing powerful country.

Lol, give me the number of your dealer. :D

Back
Top Bottom