What's new

russia violating turkish airspace

Insallah. For sure Turkish Armed Forces are ready. But the Politicians ?
We were once ago sold 1964 in Cuba Crisis.
Jupiter Nuke umbrella was withdrawn. Turkey was naked against Warsaw Pact.

We had tactical only Nike AAM warheads ( Alemdag) and only 203 mm (Cakmakli)nuke shells against massive threats

2 +2 = ?

Turkey is the 2nd army in NATO around 10th most powerful military power in the world and you don't think Pakistan already gave us a few nukes or the know how?

We have nukes, it would be stupid to think we don't have nukes if you look at how advanced our tech is lately.

- We are 10th strongest
- We got nato (they need us more than we need them long term)
- Of course we have nukes, why else develop and test long range missiles?
- We have the money masters backing us Qatar, Saudi etc.
- We are brothers with Pakistan since world war 1.

There is so much more...

Dont mix armenia with Turkey, there is a big difference.

Even the mighty russians couldn't do anything about us shooting down their plane, that should tell you how powerful we really are. If we didn't have the nukes russia would have attacked right away just like they did with Ukraine and Georgia.

Turkey is more powerful than you know, we just don't show off that much do to agreements etc.

For instance if we showed our true capabilities the US would stop selling us weapons.

Same goes for the pkk dogs, we could finish them off in 1 week easily, but we need a enemy like pkk as a EXCUSE for the west especially the US to sell us military equipment.

Köpruyu gecene kadar böyle... Biraz dassaklan yao :)

more powerful than you know

Allahina Gurban !

When I wrote like you before. I was opposed as conspirator theoretician.
I agree totally with you.

You caught "surprising" my hints Alemdag and Cakmakli, young people even don't know the name of the bases.:tup:
We are already nuclear. Let's stop here for OPSEC.

We are ready and strong enough to fight at least 2 months with full fire power, even if all supply is down.

any confirmation?
any source?

A lot on google, here's one: http://nationalinterest.org/feature/turkey-secretly-working-nuclear-weapons-13898

Also pay attention to this part:
"Over the past two decades, discussions within the nuclear community about emerging nuclear powers always centred on the "usual suspects": Iran, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Egypt, Japan, South Korea and Turkey."

Now ask yourself:

1)
Was this picture taken today? =

turkish-prime-minister-ahmet-davutoglu-chief-of-the-general-staff-of-picture-id507764114

2)
Why is our top general there?

3)
What is the relationship between Pakistan and Saudi?

Yes Saudi has nukes too, would be foolish to think a country that OWNS banks in the USA doesn't have nukes, we live in a world controlled by money.

What do you think we were doing for so many years knowing russia had nukes then Israel.. we were eating cekirdek? =

borat.jpg

Last edited:
any source

Take the discussion already here in forum as the fact,
we delivered Pakistani brothers the hardware in the 80s -90s .
On the other side - free from politics- RIP Bülent Ecevit was, despite the fact he was a economical chaos man ,
he was great nationalist we got at his time as MP from .....ex....Republics including carriers vessels;

warheads are still active, but I am not sure if the missiles are operational.

Yes Saudi has nukes too,

Saudis have Chinese MRBMs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Saudi_Strategic_Missile_Force

Take the discussion already here in forum as the fact,
we delivered Pakistani brothers the hardware in the 80s -90s .
On the other side - free from politics- RIP Bülent Ecevit was, despite the fact he was a economical chaos man ,
he was great nationalist we got at his time as MP from .....ex....Republics including carriers vessels;

warheads are still active, but I am not sure if the missiles are operational.

Saudis have Chinese MRBMs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Saudi_Strategic_Missile_Force

No need to go into detail more about the nukes let them keep guessing, rus casusu kayniyor ortalik.

rus casusu kayniyor ortalik

Not only here, but on the streets and some places where the "usuals" meet. I am aware about it

rus casusu kayniyo

You know an mixed assassin team female/male Russian citizens ( Chechen and others ) entered Turkey to shot our brother Alpaslan. Siseye oturtup kan alacagiz

he was traitored by Turkish press

Came across this a real US and NATO battle plan for Turkeys role against soviet:

"While the battle plan remains classified, in the event of war Turkish aircraft were expected to target Soviet oil resources in Romania, Azerbaijan, and the Caucasus. The Turkish forces were then expected to fall back gradually to the Hatay region, where they would then make a final stand in the Iskenderun area in southern Turkey, near the Syrian border. From there, Turkish forces could then attempt to block a Soviet invasion of the Middle East and thereby allow the Alliance to maintain access to Middle Eastern oil fields."

This means even today Turkeys role in NATO is to stop russia from taking over oilfields in the middle east so NATO has the advantage of oil it needs to fight a long war.

This is real plans and Turkeys role is vital for NATO I wouldn't worry about russia any time soon.

source: http://wmdjunction.com/140206_turkey_and_adms.htm

Also see this picture:

140206_turkey_and_adms_300x385.jpg

A Jupiter medium-range ballistic missile emblazoned with a mushroom cloud and the Turkish flag, circa 1962. Source: allempires.com

The ottoman empire disintegrated long ago. If Turkey thinks it can fling cheapshots at Russians and other countries while hiding behind its status as a NATO power, Turkey has to think again. I'm sure Turks are cheering because they downed a russian jet, but in reality there's no honor in shooting down a bomber, one that didn't pose much of a threat. The attack was really a message and Russia received it quite clearly.

The ottoman empire disintegrated long ago. If Turkey thinks it can fling cheapshots at Russians and other countries while hiding behind its status as a NATO power, Turkey has to think again. I'm sure Turks are cheering because they downed a russian jet, but in reality there's no honor in shooting down a bomber, one that didn't pose much of a threat. The attack was really a message and Russia received it quite clearly.

Go your own way and keep calm. It's a dogfight between F-16 and Russian scrap over Poland. After pilots from US and Russia went from show to showdown. LOOSERS

Last edited:
base their opinions on real facts and sources

Bro. Thx. Nobody is perfect, every member has his own sources and experience. Opsec and Persec is vital important.
None of us would dare to post information, which are not already public via "Uncle Google".
Sometime I did fall in Google trap, when I posted info's I had already and posted them, but quoted Google source were not serious. Seemed later for me to be an obvious trap. "It's not conspiracy and paranoia but reality".
That means Google and forums can melt us. CROSS check is better.

There is no honor in letting people fly over your territory with hostile planes (fighter jets and bombers).

Bi bitmediniz a.m.k. :sniper:

OrZX-r.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom